PDA

View Full Version : Neofashion by Sebu Saeba

Sebu
30-10-03, 02:48
Here's a small article I've writen to kill some time by having NC fun:

Today in the main streets of Neocron, people could not avoid seeing a new trend in town: Aqua.
http://home.no/sennover/neocron/Aqua%20group.jpg

As young people marched through plaza one with those fascinating PAs, people could not avoid seeing a group of self confident youth not afraid of facing even the worst monsters of the wasteland.

"[We're] The Aqua Team Force Crime Fighters" Screamed Sherley all exited of her new great looking PA, while her friend Julia tried not too get to much attention.

Unfortunatly, not only good came out of it. When people started noticing that new fashion, they started rushing to the nearest clothing stores. The shops being overwhelmed beyond the capacity that they could handle, people started pushing and fighting, and before anyone realized, a riot had broke through in the Plaza. As citizens where reaping apart the shops, CityAdmin where forced to send copbots at the troubled areas to try to regain some order in the streets.
http://home.no/sennover/neocron/riot1.jpg

later on, I could notice some heavy security added to several shops in case of a new frenzy would brake out.
http://home.no/sennover/neocron/Rock_sec.jpg

A CityAdmin representative told us that this was just a minor incident caused by a flow of "a bit too much" creativity, and that preemptive action will be taken to avoid such another incident.
Rockwear representatives wished not to comment on the matter.

Later in the evening, one couldn’t notice any of those clothes in the streets. Was it because the trend was over, or where former proud wearers afraid of reprisals? People will never now, and maybe this phenomenon will just be forgotten or who knows, when retro gets in, you'll see a new wave of those fascinating PAs.

Until then, it’s back to the dark suits for the Neocron citizens.

Richard Slade
30-10-03, 03:00
This just gotta be the most silly shit I've ever heard
Damn kewl tho! Ownage!

Drexel
30-10-03, 03:37
Damn, im at work, it will be 4 hours before I can jump on the bandwagon.

Will it be too late ?

Judge
30-10-03, 03:54
Man, that is a sweet article :D

You should send that in for the Nema. :)

We definitely need more of this stuff.... just makes life a bit more interesting.

McEvoy
31-10-03, 19:15
ya you should definitly send it to nema,

also maybe add how to change the color of your power armor , cause i have no clue how to, im a fashion loser :(

Heavyporker
01-11-03, 03:23
send it in to the NEMA! WITH screenshots included! Teh pwn!

Sebu
01-11-03, 04:00
I'll send it to NeMa, with screens, and I might as well as my new report (check sig) if they are interested. I don't know how to change the PAs colors, but I think you do that in clothing stores with the color bar no?

Edit: Er... too what mail adress should I send the proposition ?

Nightbrother
02-11-03, 01:13
Hey Sebu!

You post some interesting and quite observant articles. Please keep them coming, as they're a breath of fresh air, to me anyway. :-D

C ya ingame. Need anything researched, lemme know.

Furion
02-11-03, 01:19
you change color on your PA by unequipping it, using the outfitter, selecting the colors you want, and then putting PA back on and click ok... :)

when you zone the PA will change to its default colors