PDA

View Full Version : I love this bug/glitch/exception

dem0n
30-10-03, 01:09
Well I would never belive I'd hear myself saying it... but if theres a bug I've ever encountered in my entire life than this must be my fav [k shit forgetting the rocket jump in quake 2].

Check it out:

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/5/birdies01.jpg

And another one:

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/5/birdies021.jpg

Now can someone tell me, did KK fix the birds [chances are close to 1%] or was this one fantastic glitch in the matrix?

Lathuc
30-10-03, 01:14
i see nothing wrong with tha pic might be just me

BramTops
30-10-03, 01:15
THE MATRIX HAS YOU!

Cool... I rarely look up though.....

Did you know that when you shoot these birds out of the sky DoY will be released?

dem0n
30-10-03, 01:16
you don't see the flying birds :confused: ?

CRAIG DIGGERS
30-10-03, 01:19
Who cares about 3 birds ? Greenpeace ?
We have really bigger bugs that need a fix:p

dem0n
30-10-03, 01:29
I don't know on which server you play, but saturn doesn't have flying birdies.... it's just my f*ked up version of nc that does.

Richard Slade
30-10-03, 01:34
Originally posted by dem0n
I don't know on which server you play, but saturn doesn't have flying birdies.... it's just my f*ked up version of nc that does.

Hey WTF I got the birdies and everyone I know got 'em
Although the birdnests aren't the cutest thingies ever... o_O

Tazo
30-10-03, 01:37
ummm those birds are a bug?

DarkPhoenix
30-10-03, 01:48
I have birds in my apt...

...dead and alive...

Vid Gamer
30-10-03, 01:52
Originally posted by Tazo
ummm those birds are a bug?

The point he's trying to make is there's 3 birds in the first photo then a second later there's 4 out of nowhere.

Richard Slade
30-10-03, 01:54
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
The point he's trying to make is there's 3 birds in the first photo then a second later there's 4 out of nowhere.

There's a bird's nest above. Trust me on that one
"Sexy li'l climbah!"

Tazo
30-10-03, 01:54
ooooooooooooooooooooh....

...o_O

DarkPhoenix
30-10-03, 01:55

I dont think s.

Now it just may be the order in whcih he posted the pics but look at the NC Time in each pic. The first one is 3 "min" ahead of the second one.

If I'm wronf about "this," it may just be that the fourth bird flew behind something.

Kenjuten
30-10-03, 01:55
Flying birds, possibly...

I tend to get flying RATS though, especially in PP.

Often I go running about, only to see a big bunch of rats fall out of the sky and onto the ground, scurrying away after a brief moment of disorientation.

Figure that one out. O_o;

COLD
30-10-03, 02:05
Just be carefull when your looking up at the bird's. They might send you a little *splat* greeting.

Zanathos
30-10-03, 02:07
I dont see much in the skies now adays. So boring 8|
and Scott, GET BACK TO WORK! :D

Vid Gamer
30-10-03, 06:00
Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
I dont think s.

Now it just may be the order in whcih he posted the pics but look at the NC Time in each pic. The first one is 3 "min" ahead of the second one.

If I'm wronf about "this," it may just be that the fourth bird flew behind something.

Shit, you're right.

I have no clue then. o_O

dem0n
30-10-03, 09:23
LoL either you guys have flying birds [most of us get them stuck having incest in their spawn point, or in their VR app (ty kk for removing stuck white VR white poor pigeon)], or you have exactly no clue what I'm talking about.

Archeus
30-10-03, 10:14
In PP they have flying rats.

The birds are intresting to watch though. If they hit a wall they fall to thier death and sit on the ground.

CryptoChronic
30-10-03, 10:38
birds and rats are client side not server side

dem0n
30-10-03, 11:31
birds and rats are client side not server side

How do you know? I asked GMs 5 times noone gave me a straight answer. Btw, remember the white pigeon stuck in vr lvl 1 app, GM removed em from all apps... what does that tell you?