PDA

View Full Version : PING SPIKES = Hunting/leveling Nightmare

T72
29-10-03, 18:02
Again i find myself posting about ping spikes on Saturn, its a damm shame and a damm joke that its still going on. As the title says hunting/leveling is not really that fun when every 2-7 mins there is a Total freeze up of game play, monsters/players flash in and out of the world. I enjoy losing myself for 3-6 hours in a game, but if the game dont let me i dont play much.....

Today its real bad hence my bitch but come on this has gone on for months now

Sefran
29-10-03, 18:07
And not to mention the fre's if u ask me insteed of decreasing there increasing ...o_O

DartVader
29-10-03, 18:28
sounds normal for me...
(i'm on Uranus, pings from 40 to 4000 are normal :-))

BramTops
30-10-03, 01:10
almost always have pings arround 30 ~ 40 on Uranus.

But i'm in the netherlands and my internetconnection is pretty good here... :)

suggestion: if you are experiecing these high pings/lag, ask arround if other players are having them too (especially those NOT from your location/country). If they dont have it: it's YOUR internet connection or something between you and the NC server. When you know this, you can do something about it....

On several occasions I've seen people shouting about a lagging server when all was fine for me and my buddies (not only at that moment, but the entire day). It's *not always* the neocron server that is buggy ;)

Maybe you have some other internet-using applications in the background or your internet-provider is not stable....