PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see a problem here?

Oath
29-10-03, 16:16
Anyone see my problem.
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/5/wtfoath1.JPG

I wouldnt have been bothered if it actually happened last night BUT IT FUCKING HAPPENED TODAY GODDAM IT I WAS PLAYING AS HIM FFS KLOLTHXBYE

ezza
29-10-03, 16:22
omg that sucks :(

you contacted the helpdesk they should be able to restore him

Kaden
29-10-03, 16:23
I feel your pain Oath bud, B'el is STILL gone, with no reply from the arseholes @ KK. Sorry if I sound so harsh, but imo, nothing has been done STILL, so wtf is the point?

stalked monkey
29-10-03, 16:23
Earrrrrrr.......
Oath is now on the left side of the screen....
???? Or was the char name "Oath teh Tank"

Edit: Woah... we all posted at the exact same instant :P

Oath
29-10-03, 16:25
Originally posted by ezza
omg that sucks :(

you contacted the helpdesk they should be able to restore him

Dounbt it, it definatley didn't happen last night, i was playing as him and crashed in chaos caves, went to logon and he was like.................gone..........

sent a mail off, in the vain hope that they actually give a shit.

Lol, no, my PE on the left is called zeroath 0ath <----- see what iu did?

and my tank was called oath.

Oath
29-10-03, 16:27
@ chief, its not really kk's fault bud, database errors happen, but not on such a disasterous scale as this lol.

well i hope, nay, i pray, they do something, cos if i get the '100k compensation' im going to be one very pissed off person.

Oops. double posted. sorry.,

Kaden
29-10-03, 16:29
Guess what bud, I will be as well. 100k to COMPENSATE for all the fucking shit she had on her. That would be MAJOR bs

/edit Erm, Oath, why is it saying in game that ur signed in??? As Oath the tank I mean???

StryfeX
29-10-03, 16:30
Ouchies... I hope you get your tank back. What server is this anyway?

--Stryfe

Oath
29-10-03, 16:31
LMFAO, you know, i forgot to say in my email what server it was on LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL..............erm

Strangely, its in uranus.

*ph33r*
29-10-03, 16:31
Same thing happened to my PE... he was in the middle of his epic too ffs.

Sent an E-mail and made an ingame support request... just gotta wait now... :mad: :rolleyes:

Oath
29-10-03, 16:32
Originally posted by Chief O'Brien
Guess what bud, I will be as well. 100k to COMPENSATE for all the fucking shit she had on her. That would be MAJOR bs

/edit Erm, Oath, why is it saying in game that ur signed in??? As Oath the tank I mean???

wtf..................i think we may have our culprit then.

..............KK JOO R GETTING HAXXED JOO MUDDA FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IM SUFFERING

IM not online at all.
on anyt account on any server.

L0KI
29-10-03, 16:38
sexboobsgeil oathy

u poor bastard

lolkthxbyehoe :(

Kaden
29-10-03, 16:38
OK bud, I now stand corrected, u have been lost from the clan now. My buddy list is devoid of u. ONOZ, the oathernator is gone

Mr_Snow
29-10-03, 16:41
Chars should EVENTUALLY be restored from backup.
Sometimes with a rollback to last backup but that shouldnt effect Oath as he was capped or near capped.

\\Fényx//
29-10-03, 16:42
Originally posted by *ph33r*
Same thing happened to my PE... he was in the middle of his epic too ffs.

Sent an E-mail and made an ingame support request... just gotta wait now... :mad: :rolleyes:

remember pulse, lose my 5 slot blacksun and ill rip your testicles off.....

:)

Oath
29-10-03, 16:42
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FUCKING KOS

.............................................................................................

I was still online apparently........i tried to log in as me PE, and got told 'player is online witha different char'..................but how the fuck is that possible, oath isnt even there, yet iw as online O_o

KK, please, sort your shit out, this is taking the piss now.

ezza
29-10-03, 16:43
theres a sticky from thanatos, contact helpdesk and all chars will be restored, so hopfully your tank can be sorted

\\Fényx//
Originally posted by Oath
*snip*

FUCKING KOS

.............................................................................................

I was still online apparently........i tried to log in as me PE, and got told 'player is online witha different char'..................but how the fuck is that possible, oath isnt even there, yet iw as online O_o

KK, please, sort your shit out, this is taking the piss now.

onoz it's because he appeared on my account, im currently looting him muahaha

only joking :p

Elric
ooh ooh i see whats wrong... You spelt Wipers wrong didnt ya :p

joking. Thats unlucky, all the best in gettin it sorted.

Oath
29-10-03, 16:44
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
Chars should EVENTUALLY be restored from backup.
Sometimes with a rollback to last backup but that shouldnt effect Oath as he was capped or near capped.

yeah snow, i hope so.

Problem is, it CANT be related to the server downage, cos i was playing him earlier.........................so.........it looks more and more like someone has been an little manwhore, and did the dirty on me.

wich.........if i dont get fixxed, is gonna lose 2 accounts.

*ph33r*
29-10-03, 16:44
Yeah well thats on Pluto, this is Uranus here... most unstable server ever. The name fits it rather well heh :rolleyes:

Oath
29-10-03, 16:46
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
onoz it's because he appeared on my account, im currently looting him muahaha

only joking :p

You know, normally i'd find that funny.

However, these are abnormal times.
so i say only this, OMFG KOS LOL H4X OMFG!!!!!!!!1111111111

lol.

Mr_Snow
29-10-03, 16:55
Oath had char wipes like that myself one time losing 60 rares belonging to psyker because my char was restored from an old backup and his wasnt lost which was gay btu the char was restored after a day or 2

Oath
29-10-03, 17:03
Ok, apparently uranus is missing some worlds...............does that also mean that YOUR MISING MY GODDAM CHAR!!!!!!!!1111111oneone,

possible cause??

omoz.

im going offline entirely now,

thanks for the well wishing guys,

we're on a very slippery track right now,

i;d hate to have it turn out badly :(

CrazyMan
29-10-03, 17:21
Tough luck Oath!

I was actually scared to log and check if any of mine chars were gone....overcome the fear...logged in and saw none have gone ^^ can't actually get in the game (can login but synch fails cauz im behind crappy firewall at work), so will check it out later today.

good luck in getting ur tank restored ;)

death&decay
29-10-03, 17:47
OMFG KK I PWNZOR JOOOO!!!!!!1111

Bring my m8 back or DECAY IN T3H DIRT!!!1111HAX

Oath
29-10-03, 18:25
Originally posted by death&decay
Bring my m8 back or DECAY IN T3H DIRT!!!1111HAX

Decay indeed.

Logged onto hotmail, saw 1 new message, check it, and its from my fookin clan OMFG ONOZ!!!!!!!!!

death&decay
29-10-03, 18:27
What's that supposed to mean O_o

KK doesn't give a rats ass if someone lost their char?
If I lose a single one I quit, that's what's missing to finish off the
mess.

*ph33r*
29-10-03, 18:29
Ya I'm thinking of doing the same... if I dont get this char back im outta here for good, sick of all the bugs and no content for capped chars... yawn

\\Fényx//
29-10-03, 19:07
Originally posted by *ph33r*
Ya I'm thinking of doing the same... if I dont get this char back im outta here for good, sick of all the bugs and no content for capped chars... yawn

ill have my 5 slot blacksun back before you leave then ;)

Kaden
29-10-03, 20:08
THought I'd best post again, Oathy, B'el's been restored, and lost a day's leveling (which is a bitch, but hey), and according to the clan admin, ur back, so it looks like ur sorted bud. Fingers crossed for ya

Oath
29-10-03, 20:43
Oath has been restored indeed, problem is. HES NOT ON MY FOOKING ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KK seriously, wtf is going on.........

Oath
29-10-03, 20:59
Ok..................my account was hacked......i've lost all my equipment now, money, appartments, cars, items, rares........everything, apparently i can have oath restored properly, but due to the fact he was deleted normally, he wont be restored with his equipment..................fair enough,

I'd like to take the moment to say to the 1337 haxxor, i hope you catch syphalis and your dick falls off, why youd do this to someone is beyond me.

Edit away mods.

Oath
29-10-03, 21:17

Darth Slayer
29-10-03, 21:29
Oath what ever u need man I can probaly supply it.
Runs off to check mah account.

Oath
29-10-03, 21:30
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
Oath what ever u need man I can probaly supply it.
Runs off to check mah account.

Nothing bro, i wont have someone outa pocket because of me, i have other chars i can get the stuff with, just gonna take some time.

Oath
29-10-03, 22:01
even though i got 4 posts of 5 here.

i wanna say thanks to the kk support team and especially to steven bast.

so,

THANKYOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!1111111111111111

oath is reestored,

mods close this thread pleasew.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

ew0000000000000000000000000000000te

Nidhogg
29-10-03, 22:32
Glad you got sorted. Thread closed at starter's request.

N