PDA

View Full Version : PvP - Issue's and Solutions

Al3X
29-10-03, 13:58
things that bother me at PvP
1) most of the time i aint pulling out my gun cause of the sl loss on (hostile acting) factions (including your own faction or neutral ones), simply because i dont want 60 soullight to drop to -12
2) if someone attacks me, and i defend myself by killing him... then I loose sl O_o
3) example of hunting zone issue: some arse walks in and start poisoning noobs and then zones... i try to help the noobs by empty-ing my pain easer on him and he dies.. even though he is a hostile faction, my sl drops O_o

solutions:
make the wasteland's anarchy zones a "danger zone", within this zone you can kill anyone without sl loss, but you will loose faction sympathy. why? cause its a WASTELAND ffs, not a HAHA-YOU-CANT-KILL-ME-CAUSE-YOUR-SL-WILL-DROP-HAHA zone O_o. the wasteland is supposed to be a zone where you are in danger all the time, not only because of the mobs, but also because of the "criminals".

another (extra) solution
if someone attacks you, then he will get the status "attackers" and you "defender". if you would kill him you wouldnt loose sl, but if he kills you HE WOULD. so defending yourself wouldnt be a problem anymore..

anarchy zones wouldnt have to disapear though, zones like the neocron entrace, techhaven, mb, racecourse, etc would still be anarchy zones (seems fair to me)... because there are guards inside, and because these zones would still have to be a *bit* safe.

GurTjaN
29-10-03, 16:44
yea wastelands shoulndt be anarchy zones its like stupid too lose sl there if i kill someone in the middel of nowhere and noone sees it then who will know ?

in the wasteland there are no copbots so no authority so it should be a free for all zone

GreetZ GurT

SypH
29-10-03, 16:54
IMO you should only lose SL inside the city, in MB, TH and TG bases. Caves for me are the place were Im most likely to lose SL due to accidental killls were I've hit someone once and they die before I zone. I mean come on? Why the hell do the NCPD care if I accidently kill a person in a cave just outside TG?

stalked monkey
29-10-03, 17:00
Yeah, its kinda silly to have the chaos caves (esp in CRP) to be hunting zones when the area outside is warzone. Your gonna come out eventually... they'll just kill ya then.