PDA

View Full Version : Memories from Jumpgate

Berzerker
29-10-03, 13:25
These are movies and may take a while to load.

=Phoenix= (http://phoenix-jumpgate.dyndns.org/jcmovie.html)

A good bye from =Phoenix= (http://phoenix-jumpgate.dyndns.org/farewell.html)

Spy<VS>Spy
29-10-03, 18:02
i think i see my tow in there...sob...

/\Strength in unity!/\

Its kinda funny though, heh...every one used to call me Merl in jumpgate but now everyone calls me spy. meh well, i'll always be known as the towing missle whore...i loved my purgs. :)

sad because its happening again in neocron, This time around i was in a clan not much loved by many. it was nice being a bit on the darkside in this game and i much enjoyed telling many to piss off. though outside the battle field i was always the friendly contructor, guess phoenix made me a bit of a softy afterall.

Pi-Oh-Pah
29-10-03, 19:08
Ya - EP2 (Delay) was the downfall of JG IMHO

It caused all of us [=Foundation=] guys to quit

It seems to be happening again here in Neocron

edit : Just viewed the movies - almost makes me wanna go back and reactivate except last time I looked Pi-Oh-Pah didnt exist in the pilot listings anymore :(

Morris
29-10-03, 23:13
As nearly as I know, Hlv is still sitting in his tow at Quantar Core. Looking at the JG forums, I see some names that I recognize are still around. Now I'm tempted to log back on and give it another go.

Wilson
30-10-03, 00:43
crap, I miss that game. I have never had so much fun sitting next to Wilson while he flew with The Gang, and it is a shame to see Neocron following the same path.

Mrs. Wilson

Liquid_Ice
30-10-03, 02:01
Thou I was a nothing in the big scale I almost want to reactivate my account after seeing those vids... Thanks for the memory rehash..

csh1
30-10-03, 02:02
Memory: Nice people

Says it all really.

bubby
30-10-03, 02:37
Well mostly nice people :)

Garm
30-10-03, 07:46
Ah yes. I loved Neocron. Too bad I left on bad terms :P

--Garm

FireST@R
30-10-03, 07:57
I think I can speak for many, that we miss playing JG. It may not have been the greatest game when it comes to GFX and sound, but it still manage to get me up the chair in the heat of a battle. And I do miss flying my Green Mean Quant Bomber =)

A shout out to all the old "Dark Path" members ..

Cheers

GreyWOLF
Alies FireST@R