PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with Saturn? Weird stuff happening

NeoChick
29-10-03, 11:21
I killed a mob and got a tech part. On way to gogo I got killed. When I recovered my inventory I had lost my PA but suddenly had two tech parts in my bag! also had weapon part 7, my foot and headbone and my holy lightning.

Went to get poked and imp did not work. Funny, turned out that imp was already in my head. So suddenly I had two of the same imp.
Logged, came back and suddenly that imp was now my headbone.K, had that implanted too and went to apartment to put my two rares in cub. In cub my two rares turned into my PA.

so now I had no rares but my pa back. Want to put my pa on but it has turned into Weaponpart 7 and my foot is missing.

I re log and weaponpart 7 is now again my pa.
OK buy a new foot and have it imped.

Go back to hunting ground to recover my belt. Belt not there but I get attacked and my holy lighting spell does not work.

OK I log again. When I come back my holy lighting spell has turned into a foot bone.

Heck, i don't know if I am coming or going

jernau
29-10-03, 11:28
This bug has been around forever.

My advice is to always relog after recovering a backpack. If you don't you can easily sell your prized possessions to yos without knowing.

Original monk
29-10-03, 11:34
Or even eat up youre precious chips like psicore or DS because they look like a medikit and a psibooster :/ I also swallowed alot of boots and vests thinking it was a medikit :/ so yeah relog after you get killed (especially when ya get killed by a copbot or sumthing likewise)

NeoChick
29-10-03, 11:38
Thank you so much for telling me. I go hot and cold thinking of what could have happened.
I will in future relog every time after recovering my backpack. I get dizzy thinking of the tightrope I was walking with the amount of dying I have done lately

icarium
29-10-03, 11:46
bugs like this still in the game like 2 years after release :rolleyes:

probably due to that server downgrade they did the other week :)

jernau
29-10-03, 12:07
Originally posted by icarium
bugs like this still in the game like 2 years after release :rolleyes:

probably due to that server downgrade they did the other week :)

One year.;)

Alpha-Omega
29-10-03, 12:56
Umm, Speaking as someone who has been here since mid-beta4 the bugs we have today are NOTHING compared to what it was l;ike the first few months after retail.

I mean come on! Back then it was almost unp-0layable. Zone-warping happened CONSTANTLY. CTDs and fatals were more regular than Reza (well who else is flushing the loo? we don't have ne loos but someone does, evidence the sewers).

When the game crashed every other minute and you daren't leave your current zone because if you did you would wind up in the middle o some clan's apt.

When dieing for no reason at all was normal.

I say that Neocron has come a HELLUVA long way since retail. We have nowhere near the same ammount of critical bugs as we do now and the stuff that we have now we woulda regarded as trivial back then.

Sounds to me like this community is becoming soft with luxury. C'mon KK, bring these louts a taste o reality and give us a refresher as to what things were like the first few months after retail!!!!

icarium
29-10-03, 14:15
Originally posted by jernau
One year.;)

my bad, that makes it alright then o_O

:p