PDA

View Full Version : Can put neocron into beta again because it sucks even more now!

y544tji
29-10-03, 07:38
great we pay for a game, that is completely unbalanced and is full of bugs.

i feel sorry for all the newbies who join and start a tank only to find out they SUX, most of whom will prolly quit or make a stupid monk if they have no life.

Seriously, High level content is basically for monks, everyone else sucks, tanks sucking the most.

Powerarmor for tanks is useless in pvp as it will get you killed, even equiped your heavy weapon will get you kill as you can't run for shit. Melee sux but you can still run fast so thats prolly better since you can run away instead of dying like a queen.

Heavy combat tanks who pvp who have a clue dont even use powerarmor because tanks NEED to RUN, and they use a viper king or something else like duranium 4.

Tanks don't got UBER heals and shelters and deflectors, and stealing or range (LMAO on accuracy of plasma cannons "point blank") they dont got the best damage in the game, they sux at TANKING anyway, they dont have hacking, so give tanks run back at least since they have nothing else and they sux ;/

nerf ppus too frigin fairy queens play those type of chars, that and female pes.

BlackPrince
29-10-03, 07:41
I'm sure this uplifting message will draw attention from the right folks.

Vid Gamer
29-10-03, 08:11
Originally posted by y544tji
Heavy combat tanks who pvp who have a clue dont even use powerarmor because tanks NEED to RUN, and they use a viper king

LOL! :D

ZoneVortex
29-10-03, 08:15
meh i agree with everythin he said

Vid Gamer
29-10-03, 08:27
He must have been a Tank fan.

y544tji
29-10-03, 08:33
yes, but i am going to bed now and dream of killing a apu monk with a brown nosing ppu healing him up his ass, then doing more damage than a ppu can heal to kill him also.

haha only in my wildest dreams

Vid Gamer
29-10-03, 08:41
Originally posted by y544tji
yes, but i am going to bed now and dream of killing a apu monk with a brown nosing ppu healing him up his ass, then doing more damage than a ppu can heal to kill him also.

haha only in my wildest dreams

Just join the rest and re-roll a Monk or buy a Monk account. :D

29-10-03, 10:21
Take it to the PPU thread before the Mods do it for you.......

Pi-Oh-Pah
29-10-03, 11:22
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
Just join the rest and re-roll a Monk or buy a Monk account. :D

ROFL

I just rerolled my APU to a Spy :p

NeoChick
29-10-03, 11:44
I think he has a really entertaining way of expressing himself, I very much enjoyed reading this thread.
and he is right in what he is saying

Reroll and become a monk even if you have a life, monk is the flavour nowadays

Or buy a lot of tank imps because they are easy to get now, if tanks every become popular again you will have made a good investment

death&decay
29-10-03, 11:56
Tanks are not the hardest, nore the class with the highest
damage output but tanks are still playable. If you know how.

HC PA does not suck in pvp and tanks aren't supposed to be able
to easily kill a team of 2 others like APU + PPU either.

sToP t3h whIninG pL34sE

ezza
29-10-03, 13:31
i wear PA on my tank and have no problem killing people, nor to i find them to suck, i can kill apu spy Pe other tanks as long as theres no ppu on there ass.

Disturbed021
29-10-03, 18:06
Whats wrong with tanks?
I know some that are pretty damn good and don't really have any complaints about them.
They are definetly not as good as they once were but imo they are as balanced compared to other classes as they have ever been now.

Nasher
29-10-03, 18:11
Everyone knows monks are overpowered, just get in line and wait for a nerf like the rest :p

KidWithStick
29-10-03, 18:15
it depends on if you have capped con, and how good your resists are with the PA 3-4 on....

the drawback from agility though makes you go alot slower, its the bigest drawback on all the PA's....and TBH PE PA doesnt even have it, although it seems to be made out of the same material, and equally as big when you compare a tank's size to a PE's size, in ratio....

to me it makes no since, why dont they just make it so the HC PA takes away from melee, and melee PA takes away from HC...those are your drawbacks...seems fine to me, thats how it is for monks....

Disturbed021
29-10-03, 18:31
Originally posted by Nasher
Everyone knows monks are overpowered, just get in line and wait for a nerf like the rest :p

Monks = nerfed until Neocron closes its servers :p
I wish they could sort them out since its the class I have been playing since I started.

Wannabe
29-10-03, 18:41
Same here. My first char in beta 3 was a monk. I was a (not) leet hybrid who could rez, heal and use a energy lance ^^

Well, tanks get high health, high resists, can kill a un-buffed apu easily (AoE/piercing anyone?). Most of the apus get their energy protection from ARMOR only and it's not as effective as resist from constitution.

Not all tanks suck. Those who know their weaknesses and know the weakness of the class they're fighting and can exploit it (as in, use it againts him/her/it) can easily kill the opponent. Except if they're like me and like to hug trees :D

Just my 2nc.

// Wannabe

Mirco
29-10-03, 18:48
I for one cant understand for the life of me why monks should do the most damage. Good runspeed, good resist against energy, no need to aim and on top of that most damage. I think this is wrong.

Give tanks something back for being slow with cannons. Change the AoE damage cannons damage to something that really pull your pubics. I dont want tanks to be faster with their AoE cannons out, instead they should be able to spam an area with insane damage that not even a group of ppus can withstand. Make the cannons long range weapons and have better aim far away.

I think tanks to have most damage, but with certain drawbacks.

SynC_187
29-10-03, 18:51
Monks overall are not overpowered. A combination of APU and PPU using Parashock, maybe thats overpowered.

If my APU came against a tank and PPU would I have a chance?
Of course I wouldn't, so why are people suprised when their tank loses against an APU and PPU team.

PPU's can be good fun when they get to a decent level and are essential for some hunting areas, but the problem that needs solving is the requirement to have them strapped to your ass to survive in PvP.

Until that is solved there is no point in picking on monks as a whole.

If you can't beat a lone APU, then either they are really good or your not.
By the time a lone PPU kills you, you can call half your faction to help. That maybe is part of the problem though, but I don't want another pick on PPU's flame war. I'm too tired. :p

Shadow Dancer
29-10-03, 20:48
Originally posted by ezza
i wear PA on my tank and have no problem killing people, nor to i find them to suck, i can kill apu spy Pe other tanks as long as theres no ppu on there ass.

Thanks Ezza I love you. :)

Vid Gamer
30-10-03, 00:55
Why does Tank PA take away CON instead of DEX now?

Shujin
30-10-03, 01:04
my apu pwned a ppu monk last night, because he forgot to rebuff while runnin away ;]

Mumblyfish
30-10-03, 02:08
Originally posted by Nasher
I'm not overpowered...

Shujin
30-10-03, 02:31
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
I'm not overpowered...
neither am i ;[