PDA

View Full Version : Major Event: HALLOWEN BASH

Heavyporker
29-10-03, 05:36
As in the Events Forum:

NExT and Panoptic Elements on Pluto are proud to announce the first ever Halloween Bash! Storytelling, Haunted House, and more!

We will hold it in the Crystal Cave south of Redrock Mine on Firday, OCT 31st, at 6:00pm EST.

Panoptic Elements will be happy to provide low cost transportation to the location.

There is a dress code - Wear PAs or dress in all black OR in lurid color combos!

Anyone with good, scary stories should DM or EMAIL me (Heavyporker) or Alex Starr and we will introduce you into the lineup for storytelling (get your entry in, there's a long line already!)

No PKING or fighting _ Keep it well away from the cave.

sanityislost
29-10-03, 05:54
sweet, ill be there :D

Radamez
29-10-03, 06:11
heh.. sounds like fun.. might make a char on pluto just to go there :p

i can be an 0/2 bouncer :angel:

Zokk
29-10-03, 06:18
No PKing? It wont be very scary if I can't run around killing people at random :(

nonamebrandeggs
29-10-03, 06:29
Sounds good, I'll be there PKing.

What? It's part of the ballance.

wolfwood
29-10-03, 06:31
ill be there for most, then i g2g "trick or treat" with my friends :D

Heavyporker
29-10-03, 06:32
Um. Most likely there will be hired security there, and besides, all the scariness is in the environs specially set up in there, not some punkasses shooting off plasma or their choice of semen-subsstute

iainy13
29-10-03, 08:18
Why r they always on pluto! Thats it! Im goin to pluto. I want some good events! btw why r ppl leavin pluto? ppl should be goin there. I mean they get better events an the one char thing is way better becouse u dont get pked by some1 u never knew who turns out to be some tg u killed a long time ago. Oh an the community needs more ppl like you. But for saturn.

ZoneVortex
29-10-03, 08:21
Originally posted by iainy13
Why r they always on pluto! Thats it! Im goin to pluto. I want some good events! btw why r ppl leavin pluto? ppl should be goin there. I mean they get better events an the one char thing is way better becouse u dont get pked by some1 u never knew who turns out to be some tg u killed a long time ago. Oh an the community needs more ppl like you. But for saturn.

Haha agreed.....everyone come back now! We need more people! (Well, this game needs more people, but that's another story)

I'll try to make it to the event...

Heavyporker
29-10-03, 16:07
Nice to see such a positive reponse.

BTW - guys with stories are still welcome to sign up.

Archeus
29-10-03, 16:28
Everyone bring flashlights and tell ghost stories...

"And... she remained in CRP scared to leave after many hours of levelling.. but when she finally left she realised they had rolled back her character two days!" :o

Heavyporker
29-10-03, 16:30
not THAT scary, I don't want psychic scarring :p

(oh, and PE will bring 50 flashlights on that event, be there first :P )

stalked monkey
29-10-03, 16:31
Wheee!!! Flashlights!!!
I think we should keep TG and proto outta this. Next hate em after all :)

Thundra
29-10-03, 16:35
ont forget to hve a costume competition.

i wonder if the winner will go as a jowa

soudns lieka god costume to make

gizmojack
29-10-03, 17:29
Originally posted by iainy13

Check this Saturn event out

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80273

Heavyporker
30-10-03, 17:05
I think, in the interests of being fair and of having fun, we NExT *can* be a little forbearing of TGs and PPs, as long as no one acts up.

and no, no costume contests. Though we MIGHT have a bit of "bob-the-apple" going on, not sure how I can get that one set up, but that COULD be fun, Muhahauaauahahaha!