PDA

View Full Version : Kami ?

ch0ppy
29-10-03, 04:42
Where do you get them from ? I have no idea.
Where did u get yours from ? What area ? What level
are the mobs ?

Dajuda
29-10-03, 04:46
The mobs are gone ... in the words of FN "No soup for you."

ch0ppy
29-10-03, 05:11
nooooooooooo son of a bit..

Vid Gamer
29-10-03, 05:50
They suck anyway.

Heavyporker
29-10-03, 05:55
I havent seen one so far. And I dont buy into this "stealth chip" bullpuckey... not unless I see it with my own eyes, and that means the Kami mob HAS to exist in the first place.

Scikar
29-10-03, 07:19
Just run around near the DoY entrances with a True Sight Sanctum up and see if you find anything. :D

KidWithStick
29-10-03, 07:21
im guessing theres going to be somthing else implemented, maybe with DoY, that allows kami users to stealth...judging by the story line that is...

plus there is some new chips in the game/coming in...

BTW, anyone know what a "ceres warrior chip" is, or sotmhing like that...

its like tl 12, but not req and it gives nothing to you either....its also yellow i think, and a bran implant...

theres also the new protopharm chip coming out that was part of that little mini event thing where plaza 1 kept getting poisend...

ericdraven
29-10-03, 10:17
Originally posted by KidWithStick
BTW, anyone know what a "ceres warrior chip" is, or sotmhing like that...

Those chips are used for the temporary epics, i don't think they have any other use..

Omnituens
29-10-03, 12:49
I WANT MY APU KAMI CHIP!!!oneoneone

Maximilian
29-10-03, 15:50
lol the Kami chips will be valued 20M each real soon :)

/ Max

extract
30-10-03, 00:00
are the mobs really not in game anymore, meaning they arent attainable unless you buy them from people who have them already?

KidWithStick
30-10-03, 00:16
Originally posted by extract
are the mobs really not in game anymore, meaning they arent attainable unless you buy them from people who have them already?

yes

Sebu
30-10-03, 00:37
Can you research them ?

Dribble Joy
30-10-03, 00:40
What do you think....

Dostan'Ilindith
30-10-03, 01:16
dribble

i take it your sig is supposed to mean me is greater than you?

it actually says me is less than you

am i missing something here?

CRAIG DIGGERS
30-10-03, 01:17
Originally posted by Dostan'Ilindith
dribble

i take it your sig is supposed to mean me is greater than you?

it actually says me is less than you

am i missing something here?
I suppose the sig means what it should :)
Right DJ ?

Sigma
30-10-03, 01:20
OMFG I GOT 8 PSI KAMIS :-D UB4R H4XX0RZ!!!!!!!11!!111oneoneonetwelve!

extract
30-10-03, 15:52
so does anyone know why there not in game anymore? I honestly think(and yes I actually have one) that if the mobs are no longer in game AND wont ever be, that they need to remove all kami chips in game, i mean thats on the same level as if a bunch of people already have MC5 chips, and then removed MC5, youre putting people at a greater advantage than others, in an already unbalanced game...I dont really know the stipulations regarding this situation, so essentially I can just be talking out my ass, and although the kami chips had massive drawbacks, it was killer for mid lvl players to lvl a bit faster....not to mention, you make it unattainable for most people when you do that because theyre gonna be charging an assload for one, like they were when they first came out...day 5 after release someone wanted a full set of APU rares and a psi core for one.....and they were still in game, what will they cost when you cnt ever get them anymore? full set of MC5 chips?

Maximilian
31-10-03, 12:49
Well extract they already did that once... With the laurent barrels. They will do it again. I think its good with uber rares :)

I was offered 10M and an MC5 part for my Kami yesterday....

/ Max

//Ring\\
31-10-03, 17:55
sounds expensive.. :)
u know people could make a living out of this.. wait till KK nerfs the game and kills a mob that gave lots of useful stuff then resell it when its worth millions..

anyone with more then 20 kami chips will probably get about as much cash as the NDA bank in like an hour :P

BRING BACK THE STOCK X BUG!!! /ME WANTZ TRIZILLIONS OF NC AGAIN!!!!

Dribble Joy
31-10-03, 17:59
My sig means YOU are better than ME.

cos I is shit.

ghandisfury
31-10-03, 18:31
Originally posted by Omnituens
I WANT MY APU KAMI CHIP!!!oneoneone

I put my APU kami chip in last night and got 215 APU unbuffed......but I get better ROF and rage without it (not to mention MUCH better defences).

Disturbed021
31-10-03, 18:51
If you want 3 stars throw in a kami chip :lol: if you want to live through a battle without a PPU up ur arse leave the kami chip in ur gogo.:p

Omnituens
31-10-03, 18:54
Originally posted by ghandisfury
I put my APU kami chip in last night and got 215 APU unbuffed......but I get better ROF and rage without it (not to mention MUCH better defences). http://www.ihateaol.co.uk/misc/galleries/show.php/640x640//funnypics/cookie4.jpg

doesnt stop me wanting one.

Sigma
31-10-03, 20:08
Originally posted by Omnituens
http://www.ihateaol.co.uk/misc/galleries/show.php/640x640//funnypics/cookie4.jpg

doesnt stop me wanting one.

i got one, just contact me and i think we can arrange something

//Ring\\
01-11-03, 10:48
THEYRE MINEE!!! all mineeeee.... my preciousss..

*ring steals all the worlds cookies and sends suicide bombers to destroy the factories*

Omnituens
01-11-03, 11:06
*now has a APU Kami chip*

*is happy*

:D

(thx Sigma)