PDA

View Full Version : Few random questions

Hippieman
29-10-03, 01:48
1) Does anyone know where I can learn German and Japanese? And not in school, I dont like the language teachers.

2) I was thinkin of learning Linux once I have another comp and maybe I could learn it now. Where can I get it and what version should a dumbass newb like me learn?

3) Where should a ittie bitty 9//12 TG Pistol Spy like me level? I have my LE in currently but I honestly dont trust a couple of the people I pass on Uranus.

Thanks and stuff like that

Jest
29-10-03, 01:56
A few random answers:

1. Cute bunnies
2. The state of Idaho
3. "Dude your getting a Dell"

:angel:

Hippieman
29-10-03, 01:58
That was the worst attempt at humor I ever say. Go /set kill_self 1 your self okay?

Jest
29-10-03, 02:00
Originally posted by Hippieman
That was the worst attempt at humor I ever say. Go /set kill_self 1 your self okay? Ok... :(

Tazo
29-10-03, 02:03
/set strong_german_accent 1

for lerning germin, you bettar ask ze germins!

Hippieman
29-10-03, 02:05
Originally posted by Tazo
/set strong_german_accent 1

for lerning germin, you bettar ask ze germins!

See Jest thats a better attempt at humor okay?

Jest
29-10-03, 02:24
See Jest thats a better attempt at humor okay? I'll do better next time. :(

Tazo
29-10-03, 02:27
pwned!

seriously though, are you sure about learning german? i am a german myself so i wouldnt know, but i heard from everyone trying to learn german that its one complicated language... having two forms of "you", a formal one (sie) and a familiar one (du), and all...

Hippieman
29-10-03, 02:29
Yes im sure I want to learn both japanese and german. Wont be able to learn it straight away but I want to start learning at least one of the languages soon.

Tazo
29-10-03, 02:37
well ok.

Tazo's German 101
Ja - Yes
Nein - No
Fick dich - Fuck you
Scheisse - Shit
Mist - Crap
Idiot - Idiot
Ich hab Durst - I'm thirsty
Bier - Beer
Mehr Bier - More Beer
Besoffen - Drunk
Frau - Woman
Schwanz - Dick
Sex - Sex
Kopfschmerzen - Headache
Wegschleichen - to sneak off

more on demand

Hippieman
30-10-03, 01:40
well ok.

Tazo's German 101
Ja - Yes
Nein - No
Fick dich - Fuck you
Scheisse - Shit
Mist - Crap
Idiot - Idiot
Ich hab Durst - I'm thirsty
Bier - Beer
Mehr Bier - More Beer
Besoffen - Drunk
Frau - Woman
Schwanz - Dick
Sex - Sex
Kopfschmerzen - Headache
Wegschleichen - to sneak off

more on demand

Heh seems to deal with either insults, beer, side effects of beer and women/sex. Gonna have to try that. Still need some answers to the other ?s

Richard Slade
30-10-03, 01:49
well ok.

Tazo's German 101
Mist - Crap
Idiot - Idiot
Sex - Sex

Well the Mist part I just sooo don't get.. (Yes I speak English better than German..:p )

On the other two....
Duh..

Tazo
30-10-03, 01:52
sorry, forgot about those.

2) I was thinkin of learning Linux once I have another comp and maybe I could learn it now. Where can I get it and what version should a dumbass newb like me learn?

3) Where should a ittie bitty 9//12 TG Pistol Spy like me level? I have my LE in currently but I honestly dont trust a couple of the people I pass on Uranus.
2) for starters i would recommend SuSE Linux. its sort of the most "windows-ish" linux, and as newbie friendly as they get. it also has an excellent manual.

3) leveling a pistol spy is umm... sucky. with your rank though, i would go to the swamps. swamp warriors are <<< or something, but they only have melee attacks and are not very fast. gotta get there first, though :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Richard Slade
Well the Mist part I just sooo don't get.. (Yes I speak English better than German..:p )
its the best translation i could find... both words deal with poopie and both words aint too harsh...