PDA

View Full Version : How long has your clan been around?

-FN-
28-10-03, 23:39
Just wondering how aged some clans are :)

Synergy was started back in the end of December of 2002 then, when Enemy, our leader, left for good I started SynergyXR in the end of February of 2003. This is our 8th month anniversary *tear*

:p

So what about other clans? Even on other servers? I'm just curious :)

Jest
28-10-03, 23:42
Started the Mirror-Shades in January of this year. We were around till like April but I merged us with another clan. Then started it up again this month.

JackScratch
28-10-03, 23:51
TechSyn started in beta 4, but this incarnation on Pluto is from shortly after retail hit the shelves.

QuantumDelta
28-10-03, 23:54
SSC was originally started, a very, very long time ago.
Sometime in summer '97, AFAIK.
I'll need to ask to find the exact date...

Mumblyfish
28-10-03, 23:54
Originally posted by -FN-
Synergy was started back in the end of December of 2002 then, when Enemy, our leader, left for good I started SynergyXR in the end of February of 2003. This is our 8th month anniversary *tear*

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. That's an awful long time. And I wasn't even in Synergy in the beginning...

That said, I did see THE REAL Enemy online once. I guess that makes me an old-timer.

FN, I'm sorry for leaving in a huff after my account got hacked. Will you have me back in SXR? I'm sorry... I'm sorry... oh God I'm so, so sorry...

[/teary music]

jernau
29-10-03, 00:11
15/11/2002 I started TB in Tangent. We moved to FA about 3 or 4 months ago.

@QD - I think he means when did you start the Neocron clan.;)

QuantumDelta
29-10-03, 00:13
December 1st, 2002.

Rith
29-10-03, 00:16
Legion of Darkness has been around in DAOC since late 2001...

101st Legion of Darkness was formed in BETA 4

In retail i created the clan on the 8th of November at 18:00 hours... i know this cause I've still got the screenie for nostalgia :angel:

Shujin
29-10-03, 00:17
crackheads pwn u all ;D

[TgR]KILLER
29-10-03, 01:09
[TgR] started 27/ 02 / 2002

but that was in Unreal Tournament.. been on and off in Neocron since 7 months.. started in TT but switched to TS because some inner faction problems.. and now we'r Fallen Angels..

ghandisfury
29-10-03, 01:20
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. That's an awful long time. And I wasn't even in Synergy in the beginning...

That said, I did see THE REAL Enemy online once. I guess that makes me an old-timer.

FN, I'm sorry for leaving in a huff after my account got hacked. Will you have me back in SXR? I'm sorry... I'm sorry... oh God I'm so, so sorry...

[/teary music]

sex

Lethys
29-10-03, 01:26
My clan started on Friday :D

Vid Gamer
29-10-03, 01:33
the Neocron Defense Agency was one of the first clans when Pluto went up about a year ago.

Shakari
29-10-03, 03:58
Originally posted by Lethys
My clan started on Friday :D

YAY GO LETHYS :D :D :D

how many members now?

COLD
29-10-03, 04:10
[U4N] UnforgiveN was started back in June of 2000 as an Mplayer Quake 2 clan. We then moved to Counter-Strike. I got hooked on Neocron during Beta 4 and have rarely played CS since. I started playing NC retail in December 2002 and started [U4N] around Feb. 2003. It was pretty much just a one man clan as my other clan buddies didn't really get into NC until recently. We are pretty close and are VERY picky about who we allow to join us, as we hang out outside NC on the www as well: (AIM/CS servers/BF1942:DC servers/and seemeplayme (http://www.seemeplayme.com)

Cypher_Psy
29-10-03, 04:40
Clan Psy-Net (Psychosis Networks) has been formed for nearly 9 years...

We started way back in the Amiga days as a "demo group" (although we didnt actually release anything) and eventually got PC's a year later, where we played TA, shadow warrior, duke nukem and more ;)

As for actually in Neocron, we have been around as Psy-Net the neocron clan when it formed 1 month after pluto went live.
We were in NIA's to begin with until we formed our own clan.

We started off as biotech and actually grew to being the second largest clan before we turned Proto-Pharma.

We as a group are still together but are playing under a temporary clan name for now.

CryptoChronic
29-10-03, 04:47
The DarK Light - started beginning of retail

ZoneVortex
29-10-03, 05:24
Well, what is PIMP now on Pluto came from the biotech clan Eradicators after Alizom left and Carinth took over, so if you could PIMP/Erads as the same clan, we started in the first week of retail.

BlackPrince
29-10-03, 05:52
2 years for The Gang. Started in Jumpgate, came to Neo, left Neo went to PS. Left PS went to EVE, left Eve came back to Neo and now back to PS (that is the core members).

Although we still maintain a prescence here, SWG (kinda dying out of boredom), BF1942 (We have our own server), and are looking to PoTBS and Dragon Empires for our next big forays.

sanityislost
29-10-03, 06:10
lol i miss WaP from bata, it was small but kinda like a family of retarded monkeys :D (G u still owe me 4 bananas)

ZigZag
29-10-03, 07:37
"The Dark Light - started beginning of retail" I think it was more like January. It took me at least 2 months to get it sorted lol. First I capped my tank - then had to fix my sympathies which were messed up by patch 160, as well as having had to make the cash. Delloda was in H.E. Brotherhood till then.

CryptoChronic
29-10-03, 07:57
o my bad

BlackDove
29-10-03, 08:16
So we're the oldest... 1997...

:wtf::wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Richard Adregen
29-10-03, 08:53
Actually Dove, I highly doubt that the NC section of SSC started in '97... Ah well... Blue Tech was started during beta 2 or 3... Not entirely sure when but I guess it's in 2001 or so somewhere... Ask Reefsmoker, he knows! :)

RA.

BlackDove
29-10-03, 08:54
See QD's post above for the NC part of it. But peeps here are talking about their clan in general too.

Vid Gamer
29-10-03, 08:57
The Neocron Intelligence Agency (N.I.A. on Pluto) was formed in Beta 3.

Celt
29-10-03, 09:15
Furious Angels started in 1999, and hinch(who started it) actually plays NC, so I guess fang is the oldest.

Spy<VS>Spy
29-10-03, 17:39
Well legion has been awile for a long time, though we initaily started as some other goofy name. madji or something like that. a month lader abouts there was a leadership despute...clan leader had some problems or some shit and started pretty much booting anyone that didnt lick his nuts...

so legion was formed, and eventualy as all our enemy's sorta switched factions in order to keep shooting them good and hard we switched to TG, which was no longer the power it was, and was ever since. Been stomping germans and morons on the pluto server ever since.

Sadly though, the clan is in pretty much hybernation. we are exploring a few other online games...well okay, the entire clan got tired or your bugs KK...they beat the god damn hell out of us and our computers. so legion is down to pretty much me and a few other guys...

anyone want to join? if its not TG you can beat the snot out of it, chances are most people wont ask you why you killed them, and if you did you can tell them legion are dickheads. ;)

Cypher_Psy
29-10-03, 19:58
If you see my previous post then I'll expand on that to say we as a group formed in 1994... ;)
However I only started on neocron somewhere through beta 4 ;)

hudsonbeck
29-10-03, 20:04
UPC (United PSI Council) was started December 2002
Founders:
Hudson
Hari Seldon

Leaders (current)
Hudson
Roneva
Kal El
Hacksaw

:)
Hudson

xkal_elx
29-10-03, 20:09
Word up!

-Kal El

]v[ortice
29-10-03, 20:10
If Memory Serves...

NDA started on Neptune in Beta 4.

I only know cos they asked me to join.

I formed Men in Green (MiG, Saturn) with 2 other guys at the same time. Sadly it died on its arse. But not before kicking some arse.

hudsonbeck
29-10-03, 20:13
what was pre-NAT? was it Ownage?
when was that started?
i always wondered why they changed it.

Hudson

Eddie
29-10-03, 22:04
Originally posted by Mumblyfish

[/teary music]

Well I got *poked* by the real Enemy from back in the day :P

Before Synergy there was KIR - Knights In Red, which was led by Perm. I suppose SXR could have originated from back then... just depends on where you draw the line.

*sniff*... legends such as Zartan, Lil Green Guy, WedgeAntilles, Steven and so many more were once in KIR. And whilst I'm reminiscing I might as well shoutout the Mafia legends too who have gone: Perforated, HalyconAngel, T-101 (forgot the monk name he had before he rerolled).....

Eddie

Nexxy
29-10-03, 22:08
Crackheads.....fuckknows beta sometime...

I remember fighting KIR... was at sieger or some place and me rade and kazper owned like 20 of you :p good times

Lethys
29-10-03, 22:18
Originally posted by Shakari
YAY GO LETHYS :D :D :D

how many members now?

6.....and counting :cool:

J. Folsom
29-10-03, 22:22
The Folsomites have been around for ages, though we never ever make an actual clan, since we're all lazy jerks. Not to mention that most of us are no good at making money.

Folsomites may or may not exist, they certainly run the world though, blahahaha!

Sorontar
29-10-03, 22:52
Does anyone know when NCPD Precinct One was formed ?

It'd be nice for me to know:p

Edit

@ RH - Sorry RH it's your anonymous Captain here
;) , perhaps Lt.KM would know but I'm unsure about that.

csh1
29-10-03, 22:57
im a current member of NCPD precient one...and i have no idea. i'll get back to you though with a date.

Random Hero
(Pluto)

Thundra
29-10-03, 23:08
we been here snce start of retail. up untill bout 2 months ago we were called true family