PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Pluto?

•Super|\|ova•
28-10-03, 18:38
Tired of Pluto and never been on Saturn? Make a char or two there and play there sometimes. That's what I did. Oh lord how happy am I every single time I go back to Pluto. The things are just so unbeliaveble on Saturn :lol: Huge groups of clanned ppl killing 10/16 noobs all around the wastes, TH, aggie cellars, then rezzkilling them, killing some noobs when hunting and putting LE chip back in right after that... I could make a list as long as the lifetime of planet earth. All I could do there is to simply be amazed! I mean it's something soooo unbelievable. Go on Pluto folks... try out saturn and you will come crying back :lol: In general ppl act there like 12 year old boys with waterpistols shooting everyone just because they can :lol: In general they think this way; "OMG a guy who isn't allied to me... no wait, he is... What the hell I'm gonna kill him anyways!". I've got only PKed like 2 times or so but the things I have just seen there... Oooooooooh boy. I love Pluto and everyone playing on Pluto no matter what I say sometimes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and for you Saturn folks who haven't tried Pluto before. Do it and then you know is the grass greener on that planet :p

Furion
28-10-03, 18:47
i agree with u, but i think ur gonna get some massive flamage :p

Nexxy
28-10-03, 18:48
Or try uranus where everyone is freaky nice to each other....

VetteroX
28-10-03, 18:52
i am in the process of leveling a rifle pe and pistol spy. Times pked? zero. hunting spots? aggie cellas, outzone, mb, swamp caves, cycrow.

•Super|\|ova•
28-10-03, 18:53
Originally posted by Nexxy
No way that will happen :) I've heard enough scary stories about Uranus. TOo nice there. Pluto seems to be optimal choice.

And yes... I know some ppl will get mad but well... shit happens :lol:

Furion
28-10-03, 18:53
Originally posted by VetteroX
i am in the process of leveling a rifle pe and pistol spy. Times pked? zero. hunting spots? aggie cellas, outzone, mb, swamp caves, cycrow.

implants? LE :p

Sefran
28-10-03, 18:57
Well saturn has a way bigger population then pluto , so more immature ppl aswell....some things u writed do occur but doesnt mean every1 in saturn is a kid with a waterpistol...But been thinking to make a char on pluto, time will tell :)

VetteroX
28-10-03, 18:58
anyone who knows me knows i despise the le...no... no le. i just dont get in high level peopls way whn im low level and i keep my eyes open.

El_MUERkO
28-10-03, 19:01

haha :p

I've actually got 4 chars on Saturn all leveling at the minute, my highest is the APU in my sig but besides him I have a Tank, Spy & PE all on diffrent factions, all mid to low level and never had any problems.

I think the higher level players are more wary of noobs cause it could be someone they hates alt but in general I get left alone.

I've had a few people act the dick to me but I'm far less worried about my actions on Saturn than on Pluto so I just kill people I dont like.

Gotterdammerung
28-10-03, 19:39
Please save the server/player bashing for in-game.