PDA

View Full Version : Any other good MMPORGS

Tupac
28-10-03, 15:37
Hey was wondering if anyone knew of any other good mmporgs out there so lemme know about them! :D also if u know about ones with a 1 week free trial lemme know :D

•Super|\|ova•
28-10-03, 15:42
I recommend DAoC. I just ate 3 cheeseburgers... I'm too full to write further. Sorry mate. Bleh.

Marx
28-10-03, 15:44
DAoC is pretty good, pain in the ass to get into if you're really used to neocron though.

If you go there with an open mind... blah blah.

PvP server is the only way to go of course.

Lathuc
28-10-03, 15:59
Shadowbane rulez or it did atleast in beta except for the rubberbanding lol

Candaman
28-10-03, 16:13
FF XI

kujikiri
28-10-03, 16:36
i played world war 2 online for over a year before finding NC. The graphics and avatar control as well as first person joystich controlled vehicles/aircraft made it a great game, but there was very little character development, so i moved to NC. That game has a huge world with no synching about, it's one big place which would be really cool in NC.

Radamez
28-10-03, 16:41
i sent u a PM .. as the NC boards aren't really the place to advertise other MMOG's :p

don't wanna lure even more ppl away now, do we? :lol:

ericdraven
28-10-03, 16:44
Radamez, please send me this message as well, i wanna know some other good MMOGs as well!

Thanks. :)

Ivory
28-10-03, 16:47
Radamez, please send me this message as well, i wanna know some other good MMOGs as well!

Me too :p

El_MUERkO
28-10-03, 16:48
I've been keeping an eye on World of Warhammer
& Warhammer Online, hoping to get into the beta of at least one of them.

greendonkeyuk
28-10-03, 16:51
yeah id like you to send me the pm too. im on the look out for some other games to play. free ones preferrably.

Xin
28-10-03, 16:57
Originally posted by Radamez
[B]i sent u a PM .. as the NC boards aren't really the place to advertise other MMOG's :p

Actually, they are.. the description of this forum says "a place to discuss... other MMORPGs" :)

Radamez
28-10-03, 17:04
Originally posted by Xin
Actually, they are.. the description of this forum says "a place to discuss... other MMORPGs" :)

:p

well at this stage in the games life.. it doesn't take much for people to leave..

i just don't wanna feel like i've contributed to killing NC even further by saying to everybody "hey, look at all these other great games you could be playing" :lol:

sent PM's to all those that asked - as u can see, no big secret anyway :)

EDIT :: coming up to 100 posts.. w00t :angel:

Rizzy
28-10-03, 17:04
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too

Send it my way also :p

28-10-03, 17:10
[Bsent PM's to all those that asked - as u can see, no big secret anyway :)[/B]

Ah that'll be Anarchy Online then :-)

Or EverQuest

Or Star Wars Galaxies

Or Asherons Call (1 or 2 take your pick)

Or Earth & Beyond

Or Eve (not really a MMORPG if you ask me)

Hey no one said anything about them being like NC!

Personally I'm looking forward to Warhammer Online

Radamez
28-10-03, 17:12
Originally posted by 5150
Ah that'll be Anarchy Online then :-)

:lol:

i won't dignify that with a response..

(whoops,just did 8| )

Nexxy
28-10-03, 17:17
i sent u a PM .. as the NC boards aren't really the place to advertise other MMOG's :p

don't wanna lure even more ppl away now, do we? :lol:

send it to memememem. If its neopets i keel j00....

Radamez
28-10-03, 17:22
ah to hell with it...

the games i'll be checking out SOON are :

Final Fantasy XI (released in the US today, getting it imported :D )

Face Of Mankind

Worlds Of Warcraft

The Matrix On-Line

Eve (some friends I know play it.. might see what the fuss is about)

Ultima X : Odyssey

Problem is, some of them are being released around the same time! decisions, decisions!

28-10-03, 17:42
Eve (some friends I know play it.. might see what the fuss is about)

If you love 'powerlevelling' (read: mining) against all the odds just so you can PvP then you'll love it (because at the end of the day PvP is really all this game has to offer)

Or if you love inanely setting at a screen watching your ship mine asteroids for hours at a time you'll also love it (I have friends who play Eve _because_ they can AFK mine all the time while they do other (RL) stuff - weird attitude if you ask me)

Radamez
28-10-03, 17:51
Originally posted by 5150
If you love 'powerlevelling' (read: mining) against all the odds just so you can PvP then you'll love it (because at the end of the day PvP is really all this game has to offer)

Or if you love inanely setting at a screen watching your ship mine asteroids for hours at a time you'll also love it (I have friends who play Eve _because_ they can AFK mine all the time while they do other (RL) stuff - weird attitude if you ask me)

hmm, like i said i might check it out.. but it's definitely bottom of my list..

i'm really looking for a more story driven game...

i've done all the "level your ass off so you can pvp" and i'd rather that whole thing took a back seat in my next game..

so i'm actually logging on again and again to "see what happens next" rather than to "get that next level/new weapon"