PDA

View Full Version : Is there a guide to FA Epic?

28-10-03, 11:29
Does anyone know a web site that has a breakdown of the FA Epic (yes I know its the temp non-city runner Epic right now). I looked at www.croncom.com but it doesnt have any detail for that particular epic

Thanks

Brammers
28-10-03, 14:46
All I can remember was it was 3 (long) parts, not the usual 6, what do you need to know about it?

Syntax-Error
28-10-03, 14:47
i have a guide.. dont do it.. its long its hard and its worthless. wait for the real one.

•Super|\|ova•
28-10-03, 14:49
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
i have a guide.. dont do it.. its long its hard and its worthless. wait for the real one.

Yup. There is no FA epic. Only the general temporary one. Don't bother.

ericdraven
28-10-03, 14:50
The shared epic is the most difficult one of all epics (you have to kill four runners and a Y trooper) and the reward probably is not really worth it..

ReefSmoker
28-10-03, 14:51
Originally posted by Syntax-Error

I have to agree with this, unless you need to do it so that you can start a clan just leave it be for now. Even if starting a clan there are various folk around who have done the epic for FA, and are negotiable on a fee to start a clan on your behalf then sign it over to you.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

El_MUERkO
28-10-03, 14:55
www.neonoob.com

ericdraven
28-10-03, 14:56
However, if you really wanna do it, it's something like this:

1) Find an agent in F02 (i think) and kill him, talk to Matt Tronstedd in Point Red
2) Bring 10 Energy Packs and kill two runners (BT/PP i think)
3) Kill two runners (CA and TT??) and kill a Y trooper.

Futureman
28-10-03, 15:17
I did it with my PPU monk..

I got to the part with the Yreps and i killed one with my Soulcluster only to find out that it didn't actually count because of some bug. Then i had to kill it with a holy parashock bolt. What do i get in the end? A slotless DoY epic raygun and some helmet which is around Duranium 4 if i remember correctly. pointless.

•Super|\|ova•
28-10-03, 15:22
Originally posted by Futureman
I did it with my PPU monk..

I got to the part with the Yreps and i killed one with my Soulcluster only to find out that it didn't actually count because of some bug. Then i had to kill it with a holy parashock bolt. What do i get in the end? A slotless DoY epic raygun and some helmet which is around Duranium 4 if i remember correctly. pointless.

Yup. Even worse by the stats than dur4.

28-10-03, 15:27
Thanks everyone - I actually only want the gun. I've done the first part and while I could probably find the runners to let me kill them (yeah I know its lame) I doubt the Y Replicant would be so acomodating

Brammers
28-10-03, 15:29
See above - but it's a temporary epic - I guess in the end I did it for the "Master" status, and I often get calls for fellow FA runners to set up their clan, which I'm happy to do.

The Y-Reps bit was hardest, but with a lot of KK400 drones and carfully chosing a lone Y-Rep, I got it. And you do need to kill the Y-Rep as it counts as a kill.