PDA

View Full Version : i cant log on, says player already online.

dr.fish
28-10-03, 09:37
now i dont know if this is a bug or if someone is playing with my chars but i cant get on, i says player already online, i logged on with second account and sent direct messages to all my chars, i found the one that is active but he doesnt respon!!

so if that has happened to u tell me what to do plz.

Divide
28-10-03, 09:45
it sounds like someone has hacked your account and is playing your shit... either that or you have an extra client of neocron on your system connected already--- who knows, but I would put more money on the idea that someone ELSE is playing your account

Shadow Dancer
28-10-03, 09:52
change your email/password?

Email helpdesk asap.

Gotterdammerung
28-10-03, 09:54
whats your characters name and what server ?

Soothsayer
28-10-03, 10:10
This happened to me on the test server at one time. I had a really nasty synch problem ( i couldn't interact with objects, etc ) but I never saw the black syncronizing screen, so I hit ALT+F4 to close the program. I waited thirty-ish seconds and tried to relog. For the next 5 minutes it said that I was logged in with another character, even when I tried to log in the one that synched.
I deleted the character who had the sync error, then I could log in fine with the others. I don't recommend doing that with your retail one though.

SirSensi
28-10-03, 10:42
I had the same issue on Uranus earlier.. atm i still cannot connect to gameserver...
atm... my characters cannot be logged on :(
just a black screen not even the >>>synchronizing...<<< message you get right before you see the world of NC...

then after a few secs I get sent back to the Log-In screen saying: "worldclient: cannot connect to worldserver"

if someone hax my acct I'll be royally pissed!!!

Tickles
28-10-03, 11:19
Originally posted by SirSensi
I had the same issue on Uranus earlier.. atm i still cannot connect to gameserver...
atm... my characters cannot be logged on :(
just a black screen not even the >>>synchronizing...<<< message you get right before you see the world of NC...

then after a few secs I get sent back to the Log-In screen saying: "worldclient: cannot connect to worldserver"

if someone hax my acct I'll be royally pissed!!!

But that doesn't show that someone is one ur account, Fish's does look like that.

SirSensi
28-10-03, 12:19
Originally posted by Tickles
But that doesn't show that someone is one ur account, Fish's does look like that.

okay.. thats currently what i get when i try to log on.....

but before when I first logged.... I got the message that another character was inuse... and I had waited the 30 seconds to relogg... but still got the same message (player online with another character) ..

now when I log i get that black synch screen of doom :eek:

dr.fish
29-10-03, 20:10
it was sorted out, a friend was on my account on afk ^^

Tickles
29-10-03, 20:28
Lol :lol:

Lathuc
29-10-03, 20:31
how stupid must he feal :lol:

Danae
29-10-03, 22:31
This is why you shouldn't post until you have all your facts together. We get this *so* often. Someone worried their account has been hacked only to find out their brother, sister, mother, family dog, friend, or clan mate has logged into their account.

There is a real easy way to stop this from happening - do not share your account information with others, and do not save your account password locally. Change your password regularly. And don't forget not to use third person programs. Update windows when vital patches are released. Have a virus scanner installed and check regularly, and update the definition files.

Also it's best to email helpdesk@neocron.com or abuse@neocron.com if you really feel your account has been compromised.

PS. Ex girlfriends and roommates are also very popular when it comes to randomly deleting your characters so watch out who watches you type in your password :p

Candaman
29-10-03, 22:36
Originally posted by Danae
This is why you shouldn't post until you have all your facts together. We get this *so* often. Someone worried their account has been hacked only to find out their brother, sister, mother, family dog, friend, or clan mate has logged into their account.

Listen my dog is a good player if u don't stop taking the micky out of him danae i'm gonna report u to the rspca!!!!