PDA

View Full Version : Fix El Farid

Berzerker
28-10-03, 01:27
I still cannot use that GR, or Tag it. I woulnt mind, but all the other GR's in the area are locked down. Brillient idea to bring that into the game. When most of the nutral gr's dont fucking work.

greendonkeyuk
28-10-03, 01:29
its only one gr, patch notes from last patch said it should be ok now, try writing a ticket.... or go to escador....

Berzerker
28-10-03, 01:32
It ain't fixed mate. I cannot add it to my list or GR out. IT just says "You can;t reach that"

greendonkeyuk
28-10-03, 01:34
it pissed me right off too running all the way up there a few weeks ago on one of my chars. i got the same thing. im sure there was a patch note sayin theyd fixed it.

Marx
28-10-03, 01:35
isn't fixed.

fix didn't work.

FirestarXL
28-10-03, 03:03
It's fixed on test sever, should make it into the next retail patch providing they remember to include it. They also fixed the "GR directly to reset point" bug by moving it just outside the room.

Spoon
28-10-03, 07:24
Yer, it's fixed on the Test Server....so fix it on Retail ASAP!!!!111
I see no sense in waiting till the next MegaPatch(tm) is ready, let's get back to small patches....

This problem is compounded by the lack of Public GR's...

I threw a major hissy fit last week, when I found out it was still broken on Retail, after running a lowbie character up there for nothing.....

Futureman
28-10-03, 14:54
El Farid is Hella busted.

You click on the underground, the GR box shows up instead, you click on a box and the GR hit box shows up instead. I don't care if you have to GR into the middle of the zone, its a lot better than having it not work at all.

It actually worked for me the patch before last.

-FN-
28-10-03, 14:57
Originally posted by Spoon
I see no sense in waiting till the next MegaPatch(tm) is ready, let's get back to small patches....

Amen!

El_MUERkO
28-10-03, 15:02
yeah,

10 find an issue
20 fix it
30 patch
40 goto 10

-FN-
28-10-03, 15:19
Where can I find The Farid!?? I want to go there!

But if the GR is broken, I cannot :(

KK hates me.

KramerTheWeird
28-10-03, 17:34
Isn't the desert underground city busted too?

That was one of the only dungeons I enjoy levelling in :/

LTA
28-10-03, 17:42
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
its only one gr, patch notes from last patch said it should be ok now, try writing a ticket.... or go to escador....

1 gr out the what... 3ish public ones (not counting Faction HQ's ie Tec Haven as some cant go in there) and a very nice cave area to... one of the few that dosent need you gr'in to a op first to go hunt in.

Lanigav
28-10-03, 18:05
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
Isn't the desert underground city busted too?

That was one of the only dungeons I enjoy levelling in :/

Yeah, I heard that closed the Scorpion Cave AGAIN, which has a lot of people pissed off.

Rezod
28-10-03, 19:10
Originally posted by Spoon
Yer, it's fixed on the Test Server....

That means shit now, everything is heaven on the test server then they make it retail and nothing works and they need 2 hotfix patches to make it work but not 100% and with some new bugs, i see no meaning in having a testserver that doesnt even have the same patches as the retail to begin with, whats the logic in that.

Jaenus
28-10-03, 20:34
Originally posted by Lanigav
Yeah, I heard that closed the Scorpion Cave AGAIN, which has a lot of people pissed off.

Officially closed it? Damn I didn't even hear about that. Just thought it was a temp bug :(

Anywhere good for a **/38 CA droner to go that isn't the Graves? (tried a few times, DoY bots kept shooting me)