PDA

View Full Version : -sYn- VS Synchz (URANUS)

L0KI
27-10-03, 23:56
As a lot of you will know (Uranus players), there has been a LOT of trouble between the two clans. A lot of people taking it too seriously, even racism now and again.

Today, the 2 largest PvP clans on the server met up to fight over jeriko. We thought we'd give it a try, no allies, no rezz killing, no mouthing over trade.

After an hour long fight of 90% monks, the fight was won by sYn. It was the closest fight i have ever witnessed, and we were down to 5 men at one point, but our PPUs were quick to rezz ;)

We rezz'd the enemies at the end of the fight, hung around for a bit, and had a couple of duels :)

To the Synchz that read these forums, thank you. It was a very honourable fight, well fought from both sides. What more important is, fights like this bring the german and english communities closer together, which is the main problem on the Uranus server.

Here's a couple of post fight screenies.....

http://www.locutus-uk.com/synsynch.JPG

http://www.locutus-uk.com/syn2synch.JPG

OpTi
28-10-03, 00:04
that fight OWNED

and yeah i thought syncs had us several times and i was running round on my ppu stacked to high heaven with poison stacks while being antibuffed by the people at the front trying to flank us.

in the end we got a smal group and fought out the front of the op while the rest kept the syncs at the back busy, took out the attackers and made our way round to flank them instead. Finished the last stragglers then proceded to rez whoever was still there.

props to all syncs and syn attending and i hope we can do that again sometime :D

Cruzbroker
28-10-03, 00:04
it's mostly uTs that's shooting me then.. anytime.. I guess o_O

L0KI
28-10-03, 00:11
Originally posted by Cruzbroker
it's mostly uTs that's shooting me then.. anytime.. I guess o_O

what do u mean by that man?

{MD}GeistDamnit
28-10-03, 00:11
GODDAMNIT! every fucking time I decide to play another game, you do something mad fun rabbi :p

My fault for not being there, DoH! :mad: :D

Ok I wont wait till next patch to come back ;)

oh and about the syncs..it's finally about time we all on uranus start acting better tword eachother, ffs it's such a small place we all know eachother. I hope from now on RP will rule, and we can all just have a good time fragging eachother for fun, not malice.

Cruzbroker
28-10-03, 00:15
Originally posted by L0KI
what do u mean by that man?

hmm, nothing really... gotta get sleep..
Some TS ppl shooting all enemy factions always when sees one... Nothing to do with this really, was a stupid comment..

FuzzyDuck
28-10-03, 00:32
Yey sYn won. I wish I was there =( should've shouted for me I wanted to watch a few synchs burn, reminds me of that fight against SSC, that was nasty for me and my computer o_O.

SorkZmok
28-10-03, 00:47
Was an awesome fight although i was dead on some roof half of the time :(

Also i felt a bit misplaced there, being the only spy in the whole fight...but hey i killed some ppl :D :D
You can find me on the first pic screaming "SPY POWAH" :p

Hoping for more great fights like that one!

greendonkeyuk
28-10-03, 00:53
sorry i missed it now, kept gettin yelled at to come fight but i was levelling me tank. gutted.

BlackDove
28-10-03, 00:56
Wow, that actually looks fun and great. Congratulations.

L0KI
28-10-03, 00:57
Originally posted by BlackDove
Wow, that actually looks fun and great. Congratulations.
thx BD. Appreciate that. :)

Darth Slayer
28-10-03, 01:05
Nice one Rabbi.....:)
I was still there dead from Friday when I logged back in and saw some of the Fireworks. Nice job.

Celt
28-10-03, 04:48
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/patrick.hamilton7/soliko.jpg

Good old sweet Tankocron, how I doth miss thee :(

I rolled a monk, godman rolled a monk, dust rolled a monk, clubsport rolled a monk, reeza rolled a monk, bad ass rolled a monk, matt rolled a monk, lee rolled a monk.

Damn monkocron :angel:

KRIMINAL99
28-10-03, 05:32
Isn't this considered forum spam or something? Its bad enough they spam the trade channel 24 7 as if they are the only ones who play the game or something.

juvestar15
28-10-03, 08:25
Originally posted by Celt

Good old sweet Tankocron, how I doth miss thee :(

I rolled a monk, godman rolled a monk, dust rolled a monk, clubsport rolled a monk, reeza rolled a monk, bad ass rolled a monk, matt rolled a monk, lee rolled a monk.

Damn monkocron :angel:

That is when we were allies with syncs.
What a funny site that is. :D

That fight was after about 18 hours of non stop fighting. I was fcken wrecked after all that. Was good fun though.

I hope to participate more in these syn ones soon since im on holidays. But you european players should really plan your shit around me and my timezone so i get the best experience. :D :D

SirSensi
28-10-03, 08:51
Awsome fight guys, very cool

heres my pic... sized it down for space :D

http://members.cox.net/peterd1/pics/syn_vs_syncs.jpg

Was a sweet fight.. and I did die ALOT :eek: :lol: :D o_O :p

FRU
28-10-03, 08:54
*sniff *sniff

I wish i coulda gotten a shout to get to Jeriko.

Ah well.... *logs spy to go raise some hell* :D

Bitburger
28-10-03, 09:15
u can be happy that uTs was not on side from the syncros...

but a nice fight ;)

stupid thing that our PPU's play Horizons atm :rolleyes:

juvestar15
28-10-03, 09:45
Originally posted by Bitburger
u can be happy that uTs was not on side from the syncros...

You want fair and equal fights but every fight you have you bring heaps of clans. While im sure Syncs would have loved your help, but i think they respect sYn enough no to call you guys. Syncs have realised that the only fair/good fights they have is when they don't ask for help. Maybe uTs should wake up too.

Practise what you preach Bitburger.

Obscene
28-10-03, 12:17
I wish i woulda been there to kick some arse!! To damn preoccupied with sleep o_O

XaNToR
28-10-03, 12:23
we fight often enough against masses for examble mcpherson(remember when u guys were about 12 without PPU and lost vs 3 PE :rolleyes: ) soliko vs teh funny CA clans or some funny op fight at cycrow alone vs 4 PE of cartel , that owned :P

The point is just u attack us every time when we got max 4 online....o_O

juvestar15
28-10-03, 12:40
Originally posted by XaNToR
we fight often enough against masses for examble mcpherson(remember when u guys were about 12 without PPU and lost vs 3 PE :rolleyes: ) soliko vs teh funny CA clans or some funny op fight at cycrow alone vs 4 PE of cartel , that owned :P

Must have forgot about Emmerson.
uTs, syncs and SSC. All died to 8 sYn. Well done. :rolleyes:

Ye well we counted all our enemies and they outnumbered us 2:1 so we attacked. But yet again you show your insecurities and wait till it's 3:1 then attack. :rolleyes:

Like i said. Practise what you preach or STFU.

L0KI
28-10-03, 12:54
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
Isn't this considered forum spam or something? Its bad enough they spam the trade channel 24 7 as if they are the only ones who play the game or something.

I never spam the trade channel.

You gimme a screenie where i spam trade, i give u my SA.

L0KI
28-10-03, 12:57

Xantor, i havent seen more than 7 uTs on at once in 3 months. THREE FUCKIN MONTHS.

We always have around 15-20 online, how we expected to fight you fairly?

Anyway, get out of our thread. I think u missed the point.

___T-X____
28-10-03, 13:31
hahahaaaa, quality...

The fight looked like good fun tho

CRAIG DIGGERS
28-10-03, 13:41
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99

Well its the uranus trade channel, most fun channel in NC. You will never understand so psst :p

Freaky Deaky
28-10-03, 13:43
it was fun !
one of the longest fights i`ve ever took part.

you got some pics from friday (?) - when syn attacked? :p

p.s.: pls dont flame this thread - the 2 fights were just great, fair and funny, so use another thread or PM to compare your skillz...:wtf:

greendonkeyuk
28-10-03, 15:05
my thoughts exactly freaky,

uTs etc Xantor in particular, yes you have skill, but you also have an ego, your ego is gonna need a server of its own soon so they may have to get neptune out jus for you. Your post is flame bait, as was your clan mates, the entire point of this thread was to say 2 clans had a nice fair fight WITHOUT allies and they had a shit load of fun. Lotsa people arent happy with english speaking/german speaking relations at the moment, this thread stuck its finger up in the face of all that. You however come along and fuck it all up tryin to brag about how untouchable you all are.
Yawn boring, keep it in game.

@ Kriminal99, this thread is supposed to be the flip side of that, not clan bashing but giving credit to the clans who fought because they didnt need to bring half of jupiter along or half of the uranus or a combination thereof. This has been one of many accusations in the past, sometimes ill founded, sometimes not. My own thoughts on the matter shant be displayed here.

Lastly on this matter i dont know if any synchs have posted already but if not it would be nice to hear if they enjoyed it as much as the syndicate guys did.

death&decay
28-10-03, 15:14
Originally posted by juvestar15
You want fair and equal fights but every fight you have you bring heaps of clans. While im sure Syncs would have loved your help, but i think they respect sYn enough no to call you guys. Syncs have realised that the only fair/good fights they have is when they don't ask for help. Maybe uTs should wake up too.

Practise what you preach Bitburger.

That ain't true, don't go there please..
I'm in uTs for 2 weeks now and we didn't bring allies once.

So watch your mouth :p

//edit: Sweet fight sYn and syncs ;) That's how it should be or not?

Freaky Deaky
28-10-03, 15:33
<---- Synchronizer :D

and i think i can speak for all synchs - we all had fun.

juvestar15
28-10-03, 16:08
Originally posted by death&decay
That ain't true, don't go there please..
I'm in uTs for 2 weeks now and we didn't bring allies once.

So watch your mouth :p

//edit: Sweet fight sYn and syncs ;) That's how it should be or not?

Your clan mates(note the 's' it's plural) have said on many occassions. "We can't kill sYn on our own we need allies"

2 weeks you say? I don't think sYn have fought uTs in 2 weeks, so how would you know. Bitburger just said your PPUs aren't playing NC. o_O
Who did you fight btw?

greendonkeyuk
28-10-03, 16:13
Please note below is an actual screen shot of a recent battle.

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/5/rabb.jpg

Ill be along later to collect my shiny new synaptic accelerator. :lol:

death&decay
28-10-03, 17:52
Your clan mates(note the 's' it's plural) have said on many occassions. "We can't kill sYn on our own we need allies"

2 weeks you say? I don't think sYn have fought uTs in 2 weeks, so how would you know. Bitburger just said your PPUs aren't playing NC. o_O
Who did you fight btw?

Yeah lol right I am a PPU. And we didn't fight sYn. A few others tho.
And it's not only about uTs vs sYn

Here you say

You want fair and equal fights but every fight you have you bring heaps of clans.

EVERY fight we bring heaps of clans? No that ain't true.
Maybe when we attack sYn or the other way round.

For sure, if I see 20 peeps attacking and I only got 5 I call for help.
There's nothing wrong with that imho.

One could say it is lame to have 2 other clans helping you.
I could say it is just natural to have your allies helping you, to bring
as many people as possible thus improving your chances to win.

One word to prove that: NATO

greendonkeyuk
28-10-03, 18:02
djingo mate a lot of this bad blood towards clans has been around since well, forever, i dont think any of the guys here have fought uTs since youve been there. Its not anything personal to you at all. Recent history however (last few months) has seen them come along with a combination of rdz, r2k, synchs, johnsons etc.

The thing is if we were to always bring our allies what would be the point of having small clans, why not jus have two major sides scrapping it out for control of whatever op it is. We dont do that because we like to be in our clans for various reasons. Syndicate have opted for a no allies rule at their op fights now, which personally i agree with, because it means if syndicate win, they win on their own merits, if they lose, they lose as a clan.

Tbh Nato was formed for much more important reasons than crp being closed.

LTA
28-10-03, 18:17
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
djingo mate a lot of this bad blood towards clans has been around since well, forever, i dont think any of the guys here have fought uTs since youve been there. Its not anything personal to you at all. Recent history however (last few months) has seen them come along with a combination of rdz, r2k, synchs, johnsons etc.

The thing is if we were to always bring our allies what would be the point of having small clans, why not jus have two major sides scrapping it out for control of whatever op it is. We dont do that because we like to be in our clans for various reasons. Syndicate have opted for a no allies rule at their op fights now, which personally i agree with, because it means if syndicate win, they win on their own merits, if they lose, they lose as a clan.

I remember back in the day, LP+ uTs vs like ronins, and syncs for the shortwhile.
I used to enjoy them fights, LP had some good people, who did direct me after fights and say good fight etc (no Tazo you didnt tho :p).
The same peeps where the ones who didnt like the point of the war but faught to enjoy themselves etc. Then one day we have like everything against us, good fights but we wouldnt have held even under the good leadership.
Anyway my point is, your fights would probably be a lot better/enjoyable if everyone didnt get such an urge to shout "Fcukin gh3y n00v f4g, i pwnz0r you" "i r ubar 13370r" etc etc and thats at no one crowd most are as bad as each other, sometimes myself.
But them fights where people directed and said good fight or as mcfukcin head "1-1, (we had a little compo, my tank vs his fl spy, who killed who the most :p )" i felt a little less annoyed and thought yeah it was fun tbh...
Then something went wierd lol.

death&decay
28-10-03, 18:30

The thing is if we were to always bring our allies what would be the point of having small clans, why not jus have two major sides scrapping it out for control of whatever op it is.

That is absolutely my opinion. I'd be happy if there weren't any
alliances at all, that would be interesting. Well it would be
interesting to a certain point, coz sooner or later 1 clan would
grow biggest and strongest and kills anyone else :D
There should be an OP-rule again like every clan that's powerful
may occupie 3 OPs or something. Oh well :)

That has nothing to do with our discussion. But I think you know
that by yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh My m8 Oath keeps saying:
Stay frosty

;)

greendonkeyuk
28-10-03, 18:51
it was jus a joke mate thats all, i fully agree with you about the owning ops thing, if clans were only allowed to own a certain amount of ops per clan. it would be a lot better, it would be fair for all. im sure youd get people who created dummy clans for alts jus to own more but i guess the logistical ballache of it would make it not worth it.

Rieper
28-10-03, 18:56

:lol: looks like a good fight... im surprise matt resisted ooc spam afer :lol:

StoneRayne
28-10-03, 18:59
dJ in uts? :p :p

well bro, you should remember, that opinions stay for a long time.. and for months before uts brought every single soul they could find, if faced with a decent challenge... you should know that better than most :D

death&decay
28-10-03, 19:01
I didn't think of a hardcoded law that prevents clans from having
more than X OPs, I thought the leaders of the biggest clans
should work that out.

Well.. Yeah I know, it wouldn't work.

I wanted to make an own clan with all my companions in, would
have been a kick-ass group of cool people but dunno why,
dem is sticking to their current clans...

Me as clanleader? pffff irony :D
The political situation needs a change tho, destiny doesn't want
me to incite that lol :lol:

Oh well.................

Stay frosty ;)
and you too, Oath

death&decay
28-10-03, 19:06
Originally posted by StoneRayne
dJ in uts? :p :p

well bro, you should remember, that opinions stay for a long time.. and for months before uts brought every single soul they could find, if faced with a decent challenge... you should know that better than most :D

Well

Yeah :D

But what do you expect me to do?
With all the decent people leaving (or not coming back eh? :) )or
being spread amongst thousands of clans I stick to the remaining
ones. Not that I couldn't stand losing to a superior force, it's just
that I seek others of my calibre, powah-wise :D

YOU, fw, stay frosty m8 :cool:
and you too, Oath

Oath
28-10-03, 19:09
Originally posted by death&decay
Stay frosty ;)
and you too, Oath
Stay Frosty Indeed
OMZO!

naimex
28-10-03, 19:42
Originally posted by FuzzyDuck
Yey sYn won. I wish I was there =( should've shouted for me I wanted to watch a few synchs burn, reminds me of that fight against SSC, that was nasty for me and my computer o_O.

ehhm... was it the fight for the ops ? where we got ya but then got raped by ur monk alts ? or was it one of the fights i hadnt been too ??

L0KI
28-10-03, 19:59
Originally posted by naimex
ehhm... was it the fight for the ops ? where we got ya but then got raped by ur monk alts ? or was it one of the fights i hadnt been too ??

the fight loli is refferring too is before we even hit 100 members, i believe. Either way, again, its not the point of the thread, so would u be so kind as to FUCK OFF?

naimex
28-10-03, 20:02
Originally posted by L0KI
the fight loli is refferring too is before we even hit 100 members, i believe. Either way, again, its not the point of the thread, so would u be so kind as to FUCK OFF?

^^ whatever.. was just wondering so would be nice to know..

Doc Holliday
28-10-03, 20:53
jesus someone posts to say nice fight and at least 3 other people jump on the we own u bandwagon ( no djingo im not talkin about u. flux reformed by the way as black dragon why didnt u stay with them. your old clan and as i thought your calibre?? )

It was a nice fight if u like being the virtual sole representative of your class in monkacron( tm ) like i was. pop up 4 stacks poison. down again while the apus get all the love :rolleyes:

I personally have to say and any participating members the same that the fights we ( sYn ) had with TJ at chester and sieger were far more entertaining than the ones with synchs simply due to the fact they didnt bring all monks to the fight. we had pes a tank or 2 , 2 spies even and a couple monks vs a similar mixed force of TJ and we won and lost. owned and got owned. :p

that to me was alot more fun than jeriko but just my opinion.

as djingo said stay frosty all. till next time.

death&decay
28-10-03, 21:08
Yeah Doc they reformed as BD and yeah, they're my calibre :p
But when they came back no one knew if they'd really stay and,
atm it doesn't look like they were. Only xan is playing atm, I think
the others got bored again. I still like that clan and I'll just look
how things are going..

If TG/TS keep ganging up on others like they did in the last weeks
I'll prolly leave lol. No fun on either side.

PEACE ;)

Doc Holliday
28-10-03, 21:16
yeah i was gonna join too mate but its tough making a decent clan from the black dragon faction. its so damned small. i moved my monk there to em to help em but its not enough. i know what u mean about the gang raping as well. it does suck. still. im taking a breather from the game anyways so it dont matter too much to me. ;) peace

greendonkeyuk
28-10-03, 21:25
it was for precisely that reason that i moved for an extended stay on to pluto.

Rai Wong
28-10-03, 21:41
Cool...

Anyhow monocron need to be solved, the sheer amount of monks is dissapointing.

FuzzyDuck
28-10-03, 23:23
Must have forgot about Emmerson.
uTs, syncs and SSC. All died to 8 sYn. Well done. :rolleyes:

I can back that up because I was one of the 8 when that happened. Also XaNToR, keep the boasting in game please, this is (from what it seems) a thread congratulating two sides on a battle well faught, not a "my penis is bigger than yours" thread.

Mr_Snow
29-10-03, 02:47
Man its stupid how a thread saying good fight was fun degenerates into a Im uberer then you egotistical thread.

basically all uninvolved parties stay out of it and that includes me after this.

death&decay
29-10-03, 11:00
Originally posted by FuzzyDuck
I can back that up because I was one of the 8 when that happened. Also XaNToR, keep the boasting in game please, this is (from what it seems) a thread congratulating two sides on a battle well faught, not a "my penis is bigger than yours" thread.

Aw man don't start that again.
You're right but we had that already and I was glad that everyone
stopped it lol.

Load_HeavyLoad
29-10-03, 11:04
ONOZ Dj uTs OMGOMGOMG KoS KoS :p
Nah That Fight Was awesome, I used up 3 chars fighting But Only My Monks survived

Obscene
29-10-03, 11:08
lol, back to the main topic, congrats synners on the win at jeriko, and congrats sync's for the good fight :D

death&decay
29-10-03, 12:07
Lol yeah heavy, I changed sides.. I ain't too lucky with that tbh but
I dunno what to do lol.

SEX

StoneRayne
29-10-03, 18:28
dJ..if only my stupidazz school allowed me to play nc -_-

But..I forgot to mention... I've fought synchs a lot before, but never talked to any of em... So if any Synch reads this, greets from fw/Omen. They were good fights mostly :P
And give my respect to lilly, she's a really good leader ;)

death&decay
29-10-03, 18:31
Well that sucks fw.
Have you tried to change the port yet?
Or ask the administrator to open the neocron port :D

Dunno maybe they do it, it's worth a try lol...

stay frosty

Tazo
30-10-03, 19:20
Originally posted by LTA
I used to enjoy them fights, LP had some good people, who did direct me after fights and say good fight etc (no Tazo you didnt tho :p).
just saw this, sorry for late reply :p

anyway, youre right, i never directed saying "good fight" or something, but that wasnt for disrespect's sake. it would just feel weird to me. i never direct saying OMG I PWNED J00, and i never direct saying swell fight man, keep it coming. both is sort of ooc, methinks, and i dont think we players need to add to the lack of atmosphere in NC (KK is already doing well in that :p)