PDA

View Full Version : IMHO what needs to happen

hudsonbeck
27-10-03, 23:35
Request for KK,

Ok, here goes :)
I have been playing NC for right at a year now. I have been as mad and frustrated as anyone with all the bugs, lack of content, lack of storyline development…
I get bored sometimes, I have fun sometimes, but all I want in the long run is for NC to succeed.
I want to see KK get a great publisher and for DoY to come out and be a big boost. BUT I don’t feel that it will do that unless some things change, mainly one think ;)

Look KK, Most of us are vets or have been here for quite some time. We are not going anywhere (at least most of the people I know). All I am saying is stop with the game development and new shit for a while. All the characters might not be “perfectly” balanced, but they are playable. Like I said, “stop with the game development and new shit for a while” and concentrate on fixing what we already have in place. I know that there are always going to be some issues, but I fear that if we get a new wave of runners, they will leave out of frustration b4 they even have a chance to experience NC.

Fix the bugs and streamline the game b4 DoY.

Ask the community if this would be cool with them. Just make sure that it’s not in the state that it is now when you launch all the promos.

I can wait, can you?

Hudson

\\Fényx//
28-10-03, 01:33
nice idea, in theory, but alot of the community want new stuff handed to them on a plate, for every char, every month :rolleyes:

greendonkeyuk
28-10-03, 01:49
i thought like you at one time hudson, thought i was die hard etc. Now i jus want something new every month for all my chars on a plate. :p

No seriously, i agree mate, the problem is they as a company need to attract new subscribers to stay in business. Always theres gonna be people leavign the game as theyre bored with it for one reason or another, maybe their attention span was ensnared by something else. There can be tonnes of reasons why people quit games, its not always coz the game is buggy or imbalanced. Id like to see newer players sure, course, we all would. Bigger battles etc, we'd also like to say well ive seen the last of that fatal error bug. Hell i would. especially at op fights. No fun. The thing is theyre a small company with a small dev team, they gotta do the best they can with the limited resources they have and we ideally if we do want to help should be calm and collected and report bugs in an orderly and civilised manner. some people jus dont have it in them to do that however and they want want want, its like you some of the people all of the time, but you have to try to please all of the people some of the time...

superfresh
28-10-03, 16:01
When you consider how long the sync hangups, fatal runtime errors, and other bugs have been in there, it sure seems like content could be put on the backburner.

KRIMINAL99
28-10-03, 16:26
Id be happy if there was just more challenge to us high levelers by risking our items and stuff in pvp.