PDA

View Full Version : Saturn, Never ending lag?

Sefran
27-10-03, 20:01
They rebooted the server this morning , and now i only see bugged pe's again, cant use direct cause its lagged over, tons of sync bugs, i get warped to some1 app surely a couple times at a day etc....The server cant handle it no more?

Sebu
27-10-03, 20:05
what they should do i, if DOY gets out, only use 3 servers, reboot everything, factions could get organised, players will rethink entirelry how to play the game, plus new possibilities, and things could maybe get organised to have a working RP community, more players and interaction on servers and KK would be able to clean all the servers for a fresh start and would later on have less to handle. How often do you reformat your PC ?

It's a win win situation if the players are willing to start over from scratch.

enablerbr
27-10-03, 20:09
Sebu + server wipes = community flaming and abuse. you have been warned.:D

Original monk
27-10-03, 20:12
yeah sefran sumtimes it aint fun :/ synching and crashing and ending up in peoples appartments where they think you gonna PK em lol...

yeah and like sebu says: make a defragmentation maybe it has sumthing to do with that or atleast ya can pass the time with it :)

cu in PP ethereal, enjoy playing :)

to sebu: i defragment when my systemworks tells me to (im at 69% now so thats still safe, ya can go to 90ish)

enjoy playing game

Sefran
27-10-03, 20:21
This game almost doesnt take any skill no more , just wait until some1 has a error or is bugged...fucking annoying im tired of it. The server is way to weak....

icarium
27-10-03, 20:26
hmm lot of server problems lately since the close down for hardware changes. can we say "server downgrade" ?

Sefran
27-10-03, 20:36
Yeah i think they actually did a downgrade :/ , the lag is not getting away lately.....its ALWAYs there :(

dr.fish
27-10-03, 21:00
yeah,half the time i get kiled in pp is cuz of a fatal at the zoning of sewer to go chase ennemy

fighting tip in pepper: go in and out the sewer till other has fatal, then shoot :p ( u might be the one that gets fatal tho :()

hudsonbeck
27-10-03, 21:27
Past couple days i have been dying cause i cant see that i am getting hit (PvM)
Lastnight i just gave up and called it a night it was soooo bad. and my PPU could not even cast to protect/heal me :(

@Sefran.... meet me today on saturn :)

Hudson