PDA

View Full Version : Faction Counsellor Events Question ^^

naimex
27-10-03, 18:59
Ehm ok.. just read this..

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80084

and a question popped up in my head in the failure to fully comprehend what was being said there, so here it goes ::

If for example the majority of the Fallen Angels Faction on Uranus agreed on making an event to battle all FA runners vs "some 500 weird prototype TT bad ass war machine" at "Location X" and we agreed in for example a forum thread here on webbie forum.. and the FA counsellor on Uranus saw it and found it a good idea.. it could go through with a 90 % propability ???

or am I totally off track on this ?

Gotterdammerung
27-10-03, 19:37
Well, first off I'd suggest that everyone have a look at their faction pvt forums. Often there will be a message or 2 from your FC and you can also use the forums to put ideas for other factionites to read.

Regarding events:

It's my understanding that if you have an idea for anything (even clan 1 year b'day parties) that you should post it on the faction forums to get feedback from other members and then approach your councellor. Your FC is a direct liason with the gm's and developers. If the idea is doable then they will set something upand an event will happen.

It's always important to post in the faction forum so that even the non-RP players are aware of it. So that even if it's something as innocent at a constructors club, no one can ever scream out that they didn't know or someone got favoritism.

Arbiter
27-10-03, 20:10
The only problem might be, that an event idea might be impossible to realize, but with some little changes almost everything is doable. For example I would say "500? Uh oh, that is much." By the way, I like events with RP background more, but it isn't a must :)

naimex
27-10-03, 20:44
RP isnīt a problem at all..

just make it a TT attack on Tech Haven, to obtain a "hacked" Data Cube containing the plans for a new security bot to guard the TT HQ and oppose TT enemies ^^ can easily make up an entire Role Play event out from story line.. just gotta do it from home.. am at a net cafe atm.. so dont have the same options as from home ^^

so dont worry Arbiter :) it will be fun

Arbiter
27-10-03, 21:08
I am looking forward to that :)

naimex
27-10-03, 21:12
I will be home friday evening (unless the army gets mad at me ^^)

put it in the phone to remind me to do it.. will post it here when I get it written ^^ can always just refreshen my storyline on webbie. and write story line in hand :) got lots of spare time in army waiting in between the fights..

:)

naimex
27-10-03, 21:35
what the hell.. iīll jump start on things.. after all my mind ain totally uncreative ;)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Event Storyline -- Tangent Retaliation :-: The Battle Begins :

Rumours of a new Tangent Technologies Guardian Unit TX-10K has reached the Scientists at Tech Havens ears. This could prove fatal to the future security of the mildly guarded Tech Haven, so the best Fallen Angels Hackers unite in an attempt to hack the Tangent mainframe to find traces of a such offensive Unit.
Takes hours and hours assaulting the Tangent Mainframe Firewall but finally a backdoor is found and soon the mainframe is crowded with FA Hackers. Every sector of the mainframe gets searched and deep within the mainframe the blueprints for the TX-10K is found. It gets downloaded and stored inside a Data Cube for complete investigation. However Tangent was able to trace the attack to Tech Haven, and immediately starts an assault on TH to retrieve the stolen information.

<great numbers (and I really mean LOADS) of Tangent Security Troops / Tangent Prototype Robots assault the TH entrances and it is up to the Fallen Angels Runners to protect TH>

Tangent Battle Commander (GM Controlled) should drop "Battle Plans" when killed.

If FA is unable to protect TH the event will be lost and the new plans will be unknown to all non-TT...

:: If FA protects TH.. Proceed to next Chapter ::

Event Storyline -- Tangent Retaliation :-: The Battle is won, for now.

More and more information is gathered on the TX-10K Unit.. and TH tries to decrypt some of the encrypted informations in the blueprints.
-- Meanwhile TT plans another attack on TH..
<after a short while of planning a new attack, TT versions of Y-Troopers (TT-Troopers) / Y-Commanders (TT-Commanders) attack TH in a last desperate attempt to get the delicate information back where it belongs.. with TT..

if this second attempt fails for TT, and FA succesfully survives the second attack, they complete their research on the TX-10K Unit and gets new security guards (the TX-10Kīs could be the new guards ^^) but if FA lose then, as before.. all non-TT doesnīt get to know anything about the TT plans with this unit..

(thats why it needs to be loads of attacking troops, cuz of the "Reward".. you are very welcome to come with critisism, good and bad comments.. changes you think.. or change the "reward")

this is the best i could come up with, in a short time.. using me brain and some faction information on FA