PDA

View Full Version : Hear hear...

Sebu
27-10-03, 18:56
EDIT: Not again... why are the new thread and post reply buttons next to each other. Please ignore this post and delete it.

I understand your concern, in a globalised world where information can go fives times around the globe in a split of a second we do need a common language. In our time it's English that is mostly used as this common language.

And it's true that people could try to make an effort when in international communities.

But that's not the problem, the problem is that alhtough I find that it'sa good point, I know that there is something wrong about asking such a thing. but I can't find it because I too want a better english and french speaking community.

Not that I don't like the germans.
I've been there, the people is very nice, and a very interesting country with good beers and game makers.
And I don't have any gruge against their ansestors kicking my family out of Alsace Lauren in 1870, or the fact that they concered both my countries in second world war (although in one case I mus say that the country itself didn't looked like it minded that much) I'm not the type of person that would blame someone for their parent's actions. But it's just that....

I can hardly understand a word that they say.

It doesn't have anything to do with them speaking english, they usualy are pretty good in english (at least the ones that I know) wich is a shame that they isolate themeselves in the Jupiter server when they could probably enrich so much the virtual life in the other servers.

Actually that would be technicaly the same for french people. But being french and all, I know how much they can suck in speaking english.

Now I had a very good point in my post, but eating at the same time as writing, my mind was too preocupied, and so I came out with a much more interesting debat that is not worth debating.

And now I am leaving to go and get a glass of water.

Thank you ;)

EDIT: Not again... why are the new thread and post reply buton next to each other. Please ignore this post and delete it.

\\Fényx//
27-10-03, 18:57
If a post has been closed that generally means your not allowed to reply to it :rolleyes: let alone open a new thread for it o_O

Sebu
27-10-03, 18:59
I was infact in the belief that I was replying within the thread... the post being closed while I was replying (noticed that now when I wanted to re-transfer the post to the right thread)

Again, those to buttons are way to close to each other.

*ph33r*
27-10-03, 19:00
MOEP MOEP

Gungnir
27-10-03, 19:02
--

CLOSED

- Authors request
--
Gungnir