PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Place

flyjedi
27-10-03, 15:00
Whats your favourite area to hang in Neocron and why?

I'll list the main ones in poll. Post others.

Syntax-Error
27-10-03, 15:04
TH ALWAYS

Cos its my home.. duh

Sefran
27-10-03, 15:05
Plaza 4 (wich isnt in poll) , for the nice layout and diff shops.

L0KI
27-10-03, 15:11
TH, even tho im crahn

flyjedi
27-10-03, 15:15
why th even though your in crahn? *cough* suicide

\\Fényx//
27-10-03, 15:24
Originally posted by flyjedi
why th even though your in crahn? *cough* suicide

cause teh rabbi owns em :p ;)

Anyway Im generally in the swamp caves leeching XP off anyone and everyone while on my PPU, or plaza 4 with my PE...

J. Folsom
27-10-03, 15:27
I traditonally hang around on the highest reachable point in Plaza 1. Though I suppose that's just me, occasionally I prefer hanging around on top of the outside of the NCPD building though, or I climb around the canyon (TG) a bit.

TH's mostly good for jumping down stuff, though managing to get outside the "tubes" you walk through in the energy core's amusing.

flyjedi
27-10-03, 15:28
the highest and longest place i've ever been able to get too is all the way round the top rim of viarossa 3 up above the archer and wesson. that was a trek to get there.

Tratos
27-10-03, 15:29
..plaza 4 cos its just a nice place and you can sex the snake.

~T

Original monk
27-10-03, 15:29
mc5, nah not the newbie area :P and pepper park, cause i like red light districts and violance and pimpin and stuff like that :)

flyjedi
27-10-03, 15:44
/me notices that noone has voted military base yet :p

haha mb sux

kurai
27-10-03, 16:11
If I'm not out in the wastelands wandering around looking for a fight I'll be idling on the Plaza-1 lamp-post nearest the Medi doors.

I'm there so often there's been some talk of putting a plaque with my name on it there :D

RuButt
27-10-03, 16:18
TT clan appies, plaza 4...

and some weirdo places i visit from time to time :p

flyjedi
27-10-03, 16:37
Originally posted by kurai
I'm there so often there's been some talk of putting a plaque with my name on it there :D

off topic but i only recently realised that all the streets in neocron city are named and have plaques naming them like chronos pillars and nexus tower etc...

i think thats pretty impressive level of detail for neocron's usual standards :)

wolfwood
27-10-03, 16:43
i like to hang out in tech haven, to bad im not Fa =)

\\Fényx//
27-10-03, 16:45
Originally posted by flyjedi
off topic but i only recently realised that all the streets in neocron city are named and have plaques naming them like chronos pillars and nexus tower etc...

i think thats pretty impressive level of detail for neocron's usual standards :)

Thats just so you can identify where your apts are..

Jest
27-10-03, 16:54
I'm usually only one of two places. Tech Haven, or one of the Pepper Park clubs. I wish more people went to the clubs. It would be fun to have a drink with my enemies.

Cruzbroker
27-10-03, 17:43
Via Rosso 3 :D Not much hanging around at all lately..

RuButt
27-10-03, 20:34
Originally posted by Jest
I'm usually only one of two places. Tech Haven, or one of the Pepper Park clubs. I wish more people went to the clubs. It would be fun to have a drink with my enemies.

i managed to do that once...

i got like 5 ppl from an enemy clan to go for a drink..

"FFS! DONT SHOOT ME!! DRINK!! NOT SHOOT! DRINK!!!"

sometimes...enemies can be like children :p

Phlith
27-10-03, 20:45
Papilla Twist in TG thanks to our wonderful faction counsellor, Winston Cross. respekt :D

Voodoochicken
27-10-03, 20:59
Plaza 4 (but away from the ground floor, eg. in the diner/in the medicare).

-It's nicely designed and there is no-one else there = no arseholes walking through you all the time + no stupid spammers.

OR.

There's a core sector under TH somehwere, which is a massive "Lecture room" as well as having nice looking gogus spread around the side.

-There's no-one else there and there are no shops and it takes a long time to get there. But I like sitting on one of the 3 floating chairs at the front and feeling like I'm important. :)

naimex
27-10-03, 21:01
well.. caves...clan app..plaza 1... shitholes (n00bie holes (with my n00bie chars))

places that makes no sense at all practically ^^

Drake6k
27-10-03, 21:29
TG! I love sliding down the ropes

Sebu
27-10-03, 21:32
I also tend to be on top of Plaza one, looking at the small ant colonny in front of Medicare. And there's a sitycom right next to my spot so that's nice.

I want to go clubing too! I always try to sit in a place for 30 seconds or so to see what's happening.... not much. I drink up, and try to get home drunk before anyone has the smart idea of taking advantage of me...

greendonkeyuk
27-10-03, 22:03
pepper park 3. its my favourite of all the pepper districts.