PDA

View Full Version : Pluto event last nite

Ivory
27-10-03, 14:01
Put this up on event forums but I dont think people look at it so i'll put it up here.

Thanks all who participated at the pluto event last night.

For those who missed out on it. It was basically a rat race to find the crahn traitor who stole a prototype of the new P.A suits. People had to go to certain areas through a series of clues to find the whereabouts of the traitor. Unfortuately there was controversy by people ruining the event but hey these shit happen. I was gonna plan to have the 2nd part of the event right after the 1st one finished but I didnt have the time and also of people halfway through ruining it but am glad people enjoyed it.

Shout out goes to Spirit 2726 for letting Jeriko open to all. FF(grrrrrrrrr j/k :p ) for again opening their gr's and to all those who participated again. The winner of the event was blazer12 who got himself a trophy bp and also tigers blood - a rare drug that I had stashed from an event i got eariler from the week :lol:

The traitor was found and will be shamed :D - it was tupac btw cheers again mate... but i really wanted a gank fest like a true rat race and people didnt have to worry about gring out cos I would have rezzed them. But hey might plan that for the next even that would happen

THANKS AGAIN ALL

\\Fényx//
27-10-03, 14:04
I knew tupac was a dodgy lil stealin git :p

Tu back in dark now then ? or not ? 8|

Zu (Pluto)
27-10-03, 14:14
Noooooo. Not Tupac! :(

Zu

PS. So what's the black market rates for PAs again?

Candaman
27-10-03, 14:18
WTB Tupacs Loyalty

Tupac
27-10-03, 14:37
Lol the PA looked well cool until i actually stole and found out it was a bit small for me.... :p

Ivory
27-10-03, 17:08
Lol the PA looked well cool until i actually stole and found out it was a bit small for me....

Lol joker :lol: