View Full Version : Faction Counsellors - Uranus especially

L0KI
27-10-03, 13:31
Gugnir in his STICKY thread points out that Faction Counsellors are there to assist us with events etc.

Sticky: About Role-Play GM's (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80084)

I have been the Council Chairman of The Crahn Sect on Uranus for over 3 months. I lead a 148 member clan, which currently occupy 8 Outposts. Crahn is the strongest it has ever been, yet i have NEVER seen our faction counsellor.

This thread is basically to find out who the Crahn Counsellor is on the Uranus server, and does anyone else NEVER see their faction counsellor?

EDIT - link

Kthxbye

JiNxY
27-10-03, 13:39
lol, its true you never see some faction guys at all...

the only two ive seen on pluto are BD and NEXT.

id like to know who the Tsunami one is...

pluto ^^

OpTi
27-10-03, 13:50
fang i forgot to tell you our FC DM'd me after a certain member spoke to (i think it was a her) them and offended them, and errr wasn't best pleased to say the least ;)

i was LMAO when i found out what he said but the FC was in char so i was too, neway they also asked me to pass on a msg to you which i'll see you ingame about.

they were watchign us as we were in MC5 as they were commenting on our party there o_O

they are always watching aparently 8|

QuantumDelta
27-10-03, 13:51
Only two I've seen on Uranus are TG and TS (recentlyish)
Lupus is/was retiring, we have a new FA FC.
Crahn .....apart from you fang do any of the remaining crahn have any real interest in RP? O.o

Opti's still around?
Hmm.... I might have to eat my words :P

And we never finished our MSN convo :P

Original monk
27-10-03, 13:58
euh, i seen 1 factioncounseller on saturn till now, a tsunami one i think, but ive never seen any other, can we get a list of saturn factioncounsellers, i saw the factioncounseler of TT on saturn sometimes before he was counseller, but as soon he went counseller i never saw em again lol ...

CRAIG DIGGERS
27-10-03, 14:00
Originally posted by L0KI

I lead a 148 member clan, which currently occupy 8 Outposts. Crahn is the strongest it has ever been,

148 on a 4 slot server :)

ericdraven
27-10-03, 14:06
Originally posted by CRAIG DIGGERS
148 on a 4 slot server :)
So actually... 37? :p

\\Fényx//
27-10-03, 14:07
Irina krushikova (sp?) or whoever the city admin one is on pluto ive seen twice, and u know whats absofuckinglutely hilarious, the TG one I speak to more than the CA one, and i lead a CA clan o_O

Winson Cross is like rank /75 tank and the CA one was a 0/2 spy when i saw her like 2 weeks ago o_O

CRAIG DIGGERS
27-10-03, 14:09
Originally posted by ericdraven
So actually... 37? :p

Maybe Rabbi has 2 accounts then they are 36 :D

‡ Stormlord ‡
27-10-03, 14:27

This thread is basically to find out who the Crahn Counsellor is on the Uranus server, and does anyone else NEVER see their faction counsellor?

mmm, Rabbi, what did u try to contact your Faction Councellor yet?

Syntax-Error
27-10-03, 14:28
Some Faction have still to recive FCs other have a single FC for all 4 server whole others have 2

Also some are more active than others.

For Example Winston Cross and Kirja Iljusha are both extreamly active.

However. FCs tend to spent alot of time doing Specific things. the best idea is to contact your FCA (Faction Counsellor assistant/s)

they will contact your FC and arrange a meeting.

[EDIT] And there he is beating me to the posting :)

‡ Stormlord ‡
27-10-03, 14:31
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
[EDIT] And there he is beating me to the posting :)

:D :D :D

Rizzy
27-10-03, 14:57
Lupus is/was retiring, we have a new FA FC.

Yeh, a damn active/good one too QD. Recently ND helped to defend tehchaven from some pkers. The FC heard about this and personally seeked out the leaders of new dawn and thanked us. Then we had a little chat and she gave us a small thankyou fee (100k) to cover genrep costs and any dead men etc.

L0KI
27-10-03, 15:06
Originally posted by CRAIG DIGGERS
Maybe Rabbi has 2 accounts then they are 36 :D

only 4 chars in the clan have all their chars in, its more like 80 people, 148 chars.

I just added 4 more this morning, so 152 :p :p :p :p

L0KI
27-10-03, 15:07
Originally posted by ‡ Stormlord ‡
mmm, Rabbi, what did u try to contact your Faction Councellor yet?

I wouldnt be asking who the counsellor is if i knew his/her name now would i? :rolleyes:

‡ Stormlord ‡
27-10-03, 16:23
I wouldnt be asking who the counsellor is if i knew his/her name now would i? :rolleyes:

Why dont u answer in another way as in sarcastic way again , Rabbi?

I only try to help you out with my post. But no, the same sarcastic way as ingame.

...prolly dont know whats your problem against me. Everything I say, if ingame or outgame, you turn it around.

Progenitor
27-10-03, 16:26
Supposedly aren't you suppose to be able to ingame mail

Thomas "Two-a-Day" Gentry

You should be able to type ThomasGentry or Thomas Gentry into the direct chat box to see if that runner exists??

Or send a regluar email to Thomas.Gentry@neocron.com

??

I thought that was how it was suppose to work.

Don't know if anyone actually reads those messages though.

-p

Tickles
27-10-03, 16:32
Look here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58227&perpage=15&pagenumber=13) for the list of the faction counsellors and therir assistants on the servers, then email them :)

Vladimir Orlovski
27-10-03, 17:20
From the Crahn Faction Counsellor

To the Followers of Crahn on All Servers
I Alashandra Dalantae will update you on my current status, I have been a Faction Counsellor for 1 weeks time now so bear with me.
I don't have the ablitiy to post on the Fourms yet and have been trying to get myself on in all Servers.
Working one at a time, I did however Spend 2 hours on Uranus and Saturn the other day and was Harassed by a few Crahn Runners <ooc: and DUE to the faction BUG told red = dead > by Crahn Runners until KK fixes it on Uranus> Needless to say i did not have a warm welcome as i was Preaching the words of the Brotherhood. On Pluto i was accepted Greatly, but due to an untimely attack on a Crahn Op a faction meeting was cancled and will be reschedualed.
Uranus and Pluto will both have a faction meeting on thursday and sunday time to be discussed, forgive me for lack of attendace as of late, i have been in the works planning 3 events, 2 faction only and 1 huge story drivin one
<ooc as well as a guy at my work quit and i am working a lot more until we hire a new person>
Please bear with me as i settle into this postion and more will be announced very soon.
Please leave me an Ingame Mail at Alashandra Dalantae and i will replie with great Haste
Long Live the Brotherhood and Crahn will Rise once more..sincerialy yours Alashandra

For you information all Faction Counsellors are somehow marked as CityAdmin, we don't have access to posting on the the Faction Chat Channel, but we can listen to our faction chat.
also we appear red to those of factions who are hostile to City Admin, this how ever doesn't mean that we are City Admin.
As for the reason why people don't see us around much on Uranus well... it has nothing to do with server stability :)

QuantumDelta
27-10-03, 18:31
lmfao.
Nice one syndicate...

‡ Stormlord ‡
27-10-03, 18:37
Originally posted by FC of Crahn

Working one at a time, I did however Spend 2 hours on Uranus and Saturn the other day and was Harassed by a few Crahn Runners <ooc: and DUE to the faction BUG told red = dead > by Crahn Runners until KK fixes it on Uranus> Needless to say i did not have a warm welcome as i was Preaching the words of the Brotherhood. On Pluto i was accepted Greatly...

...thats what i mean tough, some are really nasty in behaviour and speech. *shakes head*

CRAIG DIGGERS
27-10-03, 19:00
only 4 chars in the clan have all their chars in

Thats it what i wanna know, its so stupid to have not all chars from one person in the same clan. So everyone has one member in another clan ^.^
If where a leader i would obligate all runners to get all 4 chars in one clan.

Greets :)

Doc Holliday
27-10-03, 20:00
its a little harsh that ruling craig in fairness tho. if someone wants to put all the eggs in one basket fine its their choice but i think its unfair to dictate to that player. its simply how they role play or not. it makes me laugh when idiots get pked on 4 char servers one char and come back on a totally unaffiliated char ( by clan or faction ) and kill the pker. then go it was my alt. maybe this belongs in oaths thread and not this one huh......... ya know the lameness one.

Arbiter
27-10-03, 20:05
I would like to chnage the list in the beginning of the Counsellor threads about the counsellors, but I don't have the mod rights. You will soon have another update about the existing counsellors in the thread tickles posted the link to (thanks tickles :)).

The "red = dead" thing is really a problem for the counsellors at the moment, and it isn't fun to do the work for a faction which shoots you down like it happen to or Black Dragon counsellor on pluto (for example).

Nexxy
27-10-03, 20:08
Originally posted by Arbiter
The "red = dead" thing is really a problem for the counsellors at the moment, and it isn't fun to do the work for a faction which shoots you down like it happen to or Black Dragon counsellor on pluto (for example).

Which stupid clan would lets its members shoot its FC :rolleyes:

If you dont like you FC i dont see why you cant shoot em etc anyways...

Syntax-Error
27-10-03, 21:08
the same reason you wont be allowed to shoot GMs you dont like..
they have a job to do. and you would be stopping them.

Nexxy
27-10-03, 21:14
These are RP GMs though while normal GMs have nothing to do with roles...and stuff

Darth Slayer
27-10-03, 21:28
Originally posted by ‡ Stormlord ‡
Why dont u answer in another way as in sarcastic way again , Rabbi?

I only try to help you out with my post. But no, the same sarcastic way as ingame.

...prolly dont know whats your problem against me. Everything I say, if ingame or outgame, you turn it around.

Rabbi used to be quite a cool guy dunno whats got into him this last month or so. He treats almost everyone like that .......8|

greendonkeyuk
27-10-03, 21:49
I thought it was jus good humou, he was right though. How could we find out who the crahn fc is if we dont know them, still this forum post answered it so its all good. However that post is jus asking to be flamed scorp.

Darth Slayer
27-10-03, 21:56
Yeah it was unduely harsh I've edited it. I would'nt want to upset Rabbi now would I............:rolleyes:

greendonkeyuk
27-10-03, 22:04
hmm sarcasm, did qd teach you how to post? :lol:

Darth Slayer
27-10-03, 22:16
:lol: Naw I've always been this way honest........:p
Anyways we are Hijacking Rabbi's thread and that does upset the poor lamb.
To answer his question I recently seen the TT FC in plaza 2 last friday night dunno what he was doing however nasty TT......:D

Rieper
27-10-03, 23:26
Lol

Syn 1: "It says it's our FC guys!"

Syn 2: "duhh... even tho its a GM, its faction is red, lets shoot it without thinking"

Syn 1: haha, yeah, then lets smacktalk about it on ooc afterwards for an hour

Syn 3: *drools*

Tickles
27-10-03, 23:45
I'll add some more :)
CA's faction councellor has been nice an active on Pluto, making them a Faction Appt, but ppl like to come in a klill guards. oh well.

FRU
28-10-03, 09:52
Originally posted by Arbiter
I would like to chnage the list in the beginning of the Counsellor threads about the counsellors, but I don't have the mod rights. You will soon have another update about the existing counsellors in the thread tickles posted the link to (thanks tickles :)).

ROFL Sound like something I'd do :D

But seriously, wouldnt YOU use god-mode if you were a FC of a faction hostile to CA? o_O