PDA

View Full Version : Coward Cron

Crest
27-10-03, 12:16
Whats the game come to ...

I am at a researching op with a hi level spy constructor upstairs and a mid level researcher ppu monk down stairs ... both on at same time ...On 1 PC.... 2 accounts

I am making 100 troops to fund clan movements....

So constructor is standing there, gogo open....level 1/55....not saying a word, or doing much

Out comes this ... well what would you call him.....

I hear him buff up.... I still dot do anything cause hey... who would shoot a char standing still at a op, in the back...not me ....

Next thing I am on the floor, look around to see the tank drop is plasma gun...

What a coward....he run off ....

I rezz the constructor, and we continue....But it was sad ... So I DM him (e must of thought I was AFK ... when he killed me...he did not even say a word)... He does not respond...

I put a 500k Bounty on his head and got his tags within 10 minutes... I even know how the guy did it ... but who cares...the guy died.....

Then I log my tank on and leave him near the area.... Just oncase

See the guys name in local again .... and tank comes on .... and I never seen another tank run so fast.......

Another coward act, a clan friend creates a new PE ... he pulls out chip and is in plaza 1...Something Happens and he is back in MC5, one of the zonning bug....He moves around and tags GR while he is up there.... So being a level 3/11 at this time he is carefull and eventually does most of the north east of the map... Gets to the snake pits up north...and out pops a TG APU and PPU doing pits ...

Hey since he is a 3/11 TT he must be a threat and kills him..... How sad is that..... To me that is so cowardly.... None the less, we logged on our higher chars and killed the APu first then the PPU ... PPU was tough but at this stage we had a APU throwing holy anti buff and I put my PPU to sleep and brought my tank on so it was not too hard....

Cowards

Anyone got any other tales to share .... go ahead

retr0n
27-10-03, 12:23
been there... but hey, you got your revenge right :)

Crest
27-10-03, 12:25
Not only that, he is KOS for me, and all my firends (The Tank is, mainly cause I can 1v1 him any time)

Other guys APU/PPu combo .. well you need an APU / PPU combo to take them so its harder to 1v1 .. un;ess they alone ... yeah I will see them alone in a dark ally some where cant wait

Ghard
27-10-03, 12:27
its a sad day when a high level combat char thinks he is big cause he can own a spy tradeskiller who is aparantly afk

the sadder thing is he came back atall

death&decay
27-10-03, 12:30
Yeah check this out:

The other day I killed that guy who was looking at me.
After that I felt like I should let him know why I killed him so I DMed
him saying "That's what you get when you look at me, fool. HAHA!!"
He was like "Wtf why you killed meh j00 sucker"
And I said "I don't like j000000"

ME = UBAR-COWARD!!!!!!!!!!1111

P.S. Don't hate cowards, be a worse coward yourself it makes
you feel good, really

Syntax-Error
27-10-03, 12:31
THats ok. my alt a lvl 0/4 APU leveling in the PP sewer i come out to buy some new stuff and sell the shite. and a lvl 50/48 PPU decides to try and kill me and being a complete wanker missed about 5 times bu shooting barrles behind me.

Ghard
27-10-03, 12:38
Originally posted by death&decay

P.S. Don't hate cowards, be a worse coward yourself it makes
you feel good, really

the fact is it is so imensly fun to make someone dead in this game and some people dont care if the guy there killing has no chance atall some dont even care that killing lowbies (i dont like the n word) can affect the amount of ppl playing the game

also i hate dying cause if i die in pvp i allways crash for some reason and get kept off the server for like 20 secs till my char is removed god damit whhhyyy (doesent happen in pvm)

Syntax-Error
27-10-03, 12:45
The simple fact is.. killing a real player is more fun. but i find it MUCH more fun. when its evenly matched. i dont like a run in they all die and we didnt even try. nor do i like. i run in and die and thats the end.

the simple facts. its fun to kill. and its hell to die if theres no PPU.. and thats why people have PPUs so much.

Crest
05-11-03, 10:58
I have a new story to add to this, well a couple .....

So last night I am out 1 sector north of cajun, and syncon lab , doing fire mobs. Since my tank is capped on all except constitution, and I need 7 long levels to get there, fire is a good place to level and get imps and rares...

So I am doing a chaser, and health is somewhere between 1/2 and 1/4 I pull behind a rock to heal up, and wham a massive lightning hit, I turn around to see the coward take a second shot, wham again..... And by now its too late.

I is dead, I fear not cause my belt wont drop here, gr to the nearest open GR (Oasis) and change setup for monk attack..... Go out there and do a thorough search for the coward who crawled out of a rock. I Dunno if I would have taken him or not, but I know I would have hurst him.

No Monk, but the op has a few turrets, even a stun turret outside the area.... Hehe ... .The op Had a stun turret out side....I seems to have accidently destroyed it.

No the Coward thing to do is run, but hey I am looking for a fight. A spy comes from underground and we have a bit of a scarp.... he is now dead... Then a second char comes, PE this time (I think, did not pay much attention to his PA to bussy trying to heal) and we go toe to toe, and I die. I died a happy man seeking revenge and all......

So now I am KOS for this TG clan. I ask my self this 1 question, when was the last time I was not KOS on any tg's list and was left to live....KOS means nothing cause TG's kill everyone who is enemies

___T-X____
05-11-03, 11:06
its not cowardace.

I used to go to Ops and kill enemy tradeskillers so that they would be too paranoid to use Ops to Construct a better standard of weopon to use against my clan.

Pi-Oh-Pah
05-11-03, 11:38
Cowardice is an A.P.U. with a PPU strapped to her butt who Toxic Beams her own Faction when they have just GR'd to Cycrow :rolleyes:

death&decay
05-11-03, 12:16
That could have been me!!!
Well not exactly me, coz I'd be the ppu..
Everyone should try that, it's incredibly funny. And amusing!
It makes you feel so ubar, you wanna touch yourself after that
it's cool.

Oath
05-11-03, 12:20

it's cool.

tis funny, even funnier is an lvl 35 Apu and a level 42 PPu ganking 3 capped runners witha holy energy halo *apu, ppu + tank*

THAT was funny MUAHAUHAHUAHUAHUHAUH.

Pi-Oh-Pah
05-11-03, 12:22

it's cool.

OK

*walks away shaking head*

Archeus
05-11-03, 12:40
I think the big problem here is a lot of people assume there is some kind of moral code for everyone when outside.. there isn't.

Your a target, always assume that even if the other person seems civil.

gizmojack
05-11-03, 12:46
Originally posted by Archeus
I think the big problem here is a lot of people assume there is some kind of moral code for everyone when outside.. there isn't.

Your a target, always assume that even if the other person seems civil.

Agreed. ITs a game, if someone wants to kill u and u can't defend yourself tough luck. Without villians, there would be no heros.

- Giz :cool:

Crest
05-11-03, 12:48
I agree...I am a nice guy by nature....I did a boboo the other night....

Saw 2 FA apu's taking on a grim...Instead of running out and whacking them...I dm them nd asked what kind of players they were, told them I was TT and wanted to know If I were gonna kill them or the mobs....We hunted with mutual respect and no one died......

then you get the poor TG on faction chat, Bitching cause some CM killed his lower level cahr, and how can they kill his lower level char, its no right, so his gonna grab his higher level char nd go kill some noobs at MB...meanwhile an hour before on the TT faction chat I hear his name mentioned as a pker at MB .... So he bitches when he gets killed but not when he does it.....

What a sad life....

Pi-Oh-Pah
05-11-03, 12:56
Well if thats the case - Im gonna level like mad so I can use my Explosive Ultimated Pain Easer with Silencer :angel:

death&decay
05-11-03, 13:02
Originally posted by Oath
tis funny, even funnier is an lvl 35 Apu and a level 42 PPu ganking 3 capped runners witha holy energy halo *apu, ppu + tank*

THAT was funny MUAHAUHAHUAHUAHUHAUH.

Lol yeah, I just remembered that..
Still laughing my nuts off :lol:

\\Fényx//
05-11-03, 13:24
Crest your just soft :p I used to look at it the same way, now i just forget about it and go kill them, or anyone in there clan...

Zanathos
05-11-03, 13:53
It really is quite pathetic what some people do.

Oath
05-11-03, 13:54
Maybe, but at least we're not saying theyre rival factions, or acting like noobs, GR ganking sucks, but shit happens, deal with it.

Crest
05-11-03, 16:24
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Crest your just soft :p I used to look at it the same way, now i just forget about it and go kill them, or anyone in there clan...

Yes I am quickly getting pissed off with these 'I cant PvP the real way' wannabes

it makes no sense pk'ying someone who is al;ready half killed by a mob, or 10 People Running around taking out 1 ... Cowards I cry...Hmmm Mebbe I should just do the same anyway

Pi-Oh-Pah
05-11-03, 16:39
I dont mind being ganked - but where the fuck is the RP in doing it to your own faction ?

Scikar
05-11-03, 16:46
If I don't run away from a capped opponent, why would I run away from a low level runner?

Personally I don't just attack a lowbie for no good reason, I'd rather just tell him to go somewhere else if they're at say CRP, but I don't like killing low level runners when they have no idea of why they just died. Having said that, I'm also not going to just leave a lowbie alone and do nothing, especially if he's shit talking me or even remotely pissing me off.

On an MB raid every enemy faction is a target, full stop. If all of the lowbies at the bunker gang together they can easily take someone out, and they're also always around as scouts.

Calling someone a coward because they ran away from someone who had a chance of killing someone is fair enough. But killing a low level runner on its own doesn't make you a coward and doesn't automatically mean you can't fight high level opponents.

enablerbr
05-11-03, 16:52
i don't know about cowardice but more like getting a head count, regardless of whether theres any challenge to it or not.

ezza
05-11-03, 17:07
all boils down to if you doing it for a challange or to kill enemies.

ive been killed one to many times while fighting mobs for me to show leanency(spelling?) to other in the same situation.

like Sci, id rather not just kill a lowbie normally i just leave them be if there real low level.

exception is if there in a clan, then i kill em, chances are the low level in the clan has either a high level person to come back and fight with or high levels in the clan, so although the runner you killed cant defend himself the clan hes from proberbly can.

if we had a much larger player base noob ganking wouldnt be such a problem, but with the low player base seeing as the noobs are the games future, i tend to leave them be, unless they talk smack to me then they go down

deac
05-11-03, 18:01
ooh and one more thing... you beat a clan 1vs2 and they get even MORE allies 0o

ichinin
05-11-03, 19:31
Originally posted by gizmojack
Without villians, there would be no heros.

But there are no heroes..

Pi-Oh-Pah
05-11-03, 19:34
Originally posted by ichinin
But there are no heroes.. anymore ........ starts humming the rest of the song :lol:

El_MUERkO
05-11-03, 19:35
Unless they're not threat at all (unclanned + low level) assume they're hostile, that doesnt mean shooting them instantly but I certainly wouldnt leave anyone I didnt trust at my back.

joran420
05-11-03, 20:33
when i see an enemy i usually kill him[edit-or they kill me]....if he dies fast i go O.o and go look at his rank and realize i just killed a newb...then i DM and apologise and sometimes give them money for killing them....you dont see the rank till you get pretty damn close so its easy to mistake someone for being higher lvl...I do make an effort not to kill newbs...but shit happens and as far as your OP thing goes....if u were an enemy in your OP and i was there specifically looking for a fight i would kill you....theres no way for someone else to know your researching for all i know your just getting a weapon to kill me with

Zu (Pluto)
05-11-03, 21:55
There are no moral laws. No rules of engagement. If you don't know the other runner and just assume they will play by some unspoken rule, you're looking for a quick trip to the GR. Sure some runners go by a code of honour or are just non-hostile by nature, but why assume?

Don't trust a stranger. That's all there is to it.

Zu

Liquid_Ice
06-11-03, 00:22
Not killing a lowbie can also kick you in the nutts... case in point.

awhile back I was logged on my alt and crusing throught the aggies when I come apon a enemy faction.. I give him a few shots for fear factor then tell him to leave immediately , which he did.. I then followed up with "put in an LE and people like me can't bother you".. I get 3 of his clanmates after me within minutes.. Now as I see it , I should have just killed the little bastard seeing how my good deed of letting him leave the cellar on his own power was quickly forgoten and returned with fire..

Since that day I find it hard to ever get my SL above 9 seeing how there are so many of these enemy lowbies around that need alittle death...

Then again I am still quiet nice on my main and I don't like crossing RP between my alts..

Necrosadistic
06-11-03, 00:41
What pisses me off though is when someone comes to PK at the bunker...

There are people of all factions at the bunker, often hostile, but everyone has an unspoken agreement thing taht you just level there....

So when some tosser runs up to me and starts shooting me with some uber weapon, I don't expect it in the least, and can't even tell who it is half the time cos of all the enemy faction members.

Which makes this kind of PKing really unfair, as there is almost no way to avoid it when concentrating on the mobs there...

Scarus
06-11-03, 00:49
While playing a rare using spy on pluto (TT), i used to take down FF RARELY (one apu's name comes to mind) well whenever i managed to take down one i'd run like hell (all points in athletics and alot in agility) lol... usually with stealth because i knew 5 high level FF members would come down on me like a tonn of shit.. which i thinks unfair.

Just because someone loses a fight they go crying to their clan, people may disagree with me and i dont care because personally iv never ran back to get revenge on them from my clan.

If you attack me and i kill you, its your own stupid fault dont go making out it was mine. Although getting pk'd annoys me it doesnt make me angry... Although getting rezz killed from some certain CA runners... keeping in mind i was TT... then hearing people shout at me saying "YOU GANK CA MEMBERS ALL THE TIME, CA KILL UR TG ASS ONCE AND U GO WHINING"... ahh stupid illiterate people.

Anyway off the topic... umm... I class newbie killers as cowards, but if someone kills a high/same level member while they're minding their own business then run off... i dont see that as cowardistismness because usually their clan ends up ontop you (reffer to paragraph 1) but i usually run up to people... talk to them... irritate them for a little bit then run off if they havnt shot me by then.

StryfeX
06-11-03, 00:56
I hate the ganking of newbs. Anyone under xx/25 or so pose NO THREAT to anyone (by themselves at least). I also won't kill anyone that doesn't have their battle rank or their skill rank over or equal to 46. Well, usually. If they are a person that I am personally at war with... well, kiss their ass goodbye. :p

Another thing I make an exception for is if my clan is at total war with another clan. Then everyone I see from that clan gets taken down.

--Stryfe

Doc Holliday
06-11-03, 02:24
Originally posted by Pi-Oh-Pah
Well if thats the case - Im gonna level like mad so I can use my Explosive Ultimated Pain Easer with Silencer :angel:

explosive o_O

Good one o_O

StryfeX
06-11-03, 03:01
Originally posted by Doc Holliday
explosive o_O

Good one o_O Oh hush. Bu-bye monkie. :p

--Stryfe

Crest
06-11-03, 20:51
I aksed for this one....
3 of us out at gab, capped tank and 2 low leveled guys... I turn and See a TG APU on the hill..... My no nosence new attitude kicks in and up the hill I run. Man this TG was fast.... So I keep up with him and see him stop at the gab mine entrance. I notice he has deflectors, so I scout round and see no one. hen he gone ... lag I think... I look towards the GR and no one there So I think he has seeked refuse in the underground

I zone and look nothing in front of me....but i count at lease 6 names. I turn to see 6 monks looking at me .. I recon 2 PPU's and 4 APU's.... not that I had time to count... Hit a 2,3,4 and run .. Damage blocker and anitpoison working over time ... to no avail dont get aroud the first bend and I am dead....

HMMM Life sucks...But I alive again

joran420
06-11-03, 20:58
good instincts though :) im allied to TG and when ever i see them i still try and kill them on the off chance that they are in one specific clan :p