PDA

View Full Version : ok where

JeRkyMorOn
27-10-03, 08:32
i got this high level char on saturn.. wondering where to lvl him.. please.. i cant go to tg caves and i dont want to kill bots... so where can a black dragon Pistol spy level solo>?/

Torteth
27-10-03, 08:33
Pistol Spy, solo, you're looking at MB Bunker... Well thats all my Pistol Spy can handle solo, without any risk of dying.
Fire mobs and warbots are do-able, if you're smart and in the mood...

JeRkyMorOn
27-10-03, 08:38
k well that sux mb ill get gizzanked and im high lvl like almost cizzaped

superfresh
27-10-03, 08:39
The cave by Gravis. Poison mobs that can be done solo as long as you stay in the water, and retreat into previous rooms when you run into a lot of them.

Was thinking though, it's a shame there aren't high level city mobs, like lvl 10 sewers or something. Seems like the high level mobs are in areas primarily controlled by non city factions.

ReefSmoker
27-10-03, 12:56
Pistol spy should be equipped with the basic shelter module, it's the only way to stay alive in close combat. Combine that with the necessary drugs to use inq 1 armour, and you'll find that most of those fire mobs scattered around the wastes aren't a problem. Sure not everyone wants to use drugs, but it's a necessity to pull the pistol spy combo off successfully. I take 2 drugs found in swamp caves to boost my STR and PSI, it also allows me to use the batqueen and experimental bone enforcements when the drugs are active :)

Take care,

ReefSmoker

QuantumDelta
27-10-03, 12:57
Desert/Steppe/Regants Legacy.