PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

superfresh
27-10-03, 08:24
Shouldn't tradeskill tools be researchable and buildable? The good ones are TL 150, so it would take a good researcher and conster to make one, and would need high TL parts. Could also have slots and mods that add to quality and speed.

Tradeskillers are the technology guys. Seems like they should be able to make the tools they use.

Kenjuten
27-10-03, 14:52
I'm not exactly sure if a carpenter was able/willing to build his own hammer, or a lumberjack his own saw/axe, or etc..

If anything, only the CST people would be able to build the stuff anyway.

Edit: I just woke up, so eh. At first I thought you meant the tradeskillers specifically and not the tradeskillers in general. ^^;

flyjedi
27-10-03, 14:54
Originally posted by superfresh
Shouldn't tradeskill tools be researchable and buildable? The good ones are TL 150, so it would take a good researcher and conster to make one, and would need high TL parts. Could also have slots and mods that add to quality and speed.

Tradeskillers are the technology guys. Seems like they should be able to make the tools they use.

i agree. after all SOMEONE must have made it in the first place.

[SP]Ostrich
27-10-03, 14:56
cyrtons did after intense research into making their product unresearchable (YOS just steal their products and cover it up!!!)