PDA

View Full Version : The Neocron Society

PenguinNick
27-10-03, 03:25
NOTE TO GMs: I am unsure if this is or is not against forum rules. If possible please just revise it to make it allowed on the forum, but if it is completely against the rules, please delete it and I apologize.

I am thinking of starting a Neocron Newsletter, sent by NON GAME e-mail, and possibly a site containing the old newsletters. In the newsletter there will be news concerning what is happening on Saturn (that is the only server this pertains to for now unless this is a sucess), for sale adds, wanted adds, clan recruitments, a leveling tip for each class, a contest, and a few other things yet to be thought of.

Please tell me what you think of this idea, and if your interested in joining the newsletter, please send me your ingame name(s), and the e-mail address for the newsletter to be sent to to AuthenticPenguin@aol.com

Sebu
27-10-03, 12:00
What you can creat here IC is a new independant magazine, with field reporters, subscribtions, and all the other stuff stuff like that. You can try and become a direct competitor on NeMa. And then advertise for your Mag in NeMas :p

it could be a great idea, and who knows, enrich the RP experience on the server. Those people REALLY need to get organised, tons of potential, not that much used.

Heavyporker
27-10-03, 12:44
oooh.. interesting idea... yep..

In fact.. make it so that ppl have to pay ingame NCs for a subscription to the outgame email newsletter..

this means you can be an ACTUAL business.. and can pay your workers in NCs, which means they can support themselves through doing stuff for the newsletter...

this could work, I can see it!

Lets have something for Pluto!

Judge
27-10-03, 12:48
I like this idea alot penguinnick. If you want some freelance reporting just PM me.

sl33py
27-10-03, 13:02
Interresting idea, exactly what the NeMa already offers. Storyline summaries, advertisement, nice layout. A place for freelancers to post their news and get paid for it.

So what new will it bring?

Furthermore pengiunnick, good luck, you are going to need it.

pix
27-10-03, 13:28
Originally posted by sl33py
exactly what the NeMa already offers

Since when did NeMa become a newsletter? Everyone doesn't have the time to constantly check the website and forums for updates.

What really bugs me with NeMa tho, is that it's released as PDF, a format protected by a mirage of patents. That alone assures that I would never read it.