PDA

View Full Version : Something Bad about to happen to Saturn

boneybob
27-10-03, 02:17
we have been getting very bad lag on saturn for the last 3 days now, but within the pervious 2 hours there have been some strange SYNC and Lag bugs, For instance;

Any one not able to add another person to Direct chat or Buddy chat?

Cant get into your appartment, or cant get out?

Any one stuck in MB?.

I have a char stuck ina sync loop in MB currently and theirs nothing i can do about it :mad: .

This needs sorting, but i hope what happend to Uranus dosent happen to Saturn 8|

BB

Jake Cutter
27-10-03, 02:57
I hope you are wrong, and I fear that you are correct.

I also have a character stuck at the MB.

There has been bad lag on Saturn for several days, and synch times have been long today...possibly because of all of the Uranus refugees.

KK really needs to sort these issues out.

Regards,
Jake Cutter

DarkPhoenix
27-10-03, 03:07
I really hope this doesn't happen to Saturn. In another thread I posted in, I said I was probably done if Uranus gets a serious rollback. If that happens on Saturn it will probably be the same thing.

SypH
27-10-03, 03:46
Currently stuck in MB myslef....bloody annoying since I ran from the city to get there=/

Lanigav
27-10-03, 05:36
Either time for a server reboot or a database fix. :\

Best not to do anything tonight in case there's a rollback.

Torteth
27-10-03, 06:01
Weeee, another Trapped In The Military Base bug.
I remember last time when loads of people got stuck in a small room, that they couldnt talk in, couldnt /kill or /reset, in fact couldnt do anything.
Some of the more *ahem*exploiting*ahem* players confirmed that this was an area that GMs stick unruly players to let them calm down...

Nerf Teh Military Base!

Everyone bitching about PPUs, here's the solution to killing them...: Lag

NERF TEH LAG!

Sundiver
27-10-03, 07:07
The lag is getting worse on Pluto too, although I guess it has already been mentioned in another thread.

iainy13
27-10-03, 07:35
ya. sometimes when i play the thing im killin just disappears. an it wasent lag where it was actualy dead.... just me an the thing an it disappears. Rly weird. And i hope there isent a rollback. I just did 3 epics tonight. took me 4ever.

superfresh
27-10-03, 08:27
Saturn clearly needs a reboot.

Sanch0s
27-10-03, 11:51
Shit please not a rollback i have got about 10 rares to be made and ive almost completed a first love...........please not a rollback, please!

boneybob
27-10-03, 12:49
Thanks to exclent efforts on the parts of the GMs people traped in MB have been freed or will be freed, also the GMs are aware of the MB bug.

If you are still traped, poast a Bug report (question mark top right of RPOS) and rember to mention CLEARLY the name of the char that is stuck!

"-> love this "Uranus Refuges" ! <- Get off our Saturn :lol: Ha ha ha ha!

Unfortunaitly i cant even log onto Saturn now, cant get to the charicter selection screen :confused: 8| o_O , i loged onto the forums to see if their was anything in the announcments forum, but their wasent o_O

BB

Judge
27-10-03, 12:53
Well saturn is now offline.

Great start to the half term.

Sanch0s
27-10-03, 12:57
Ahhh shit please dont roll back please kk anything but a roll back iv finally started to get all the rares i want/need please :(:(:(:(

boneybob
27-10-03, 12:57
GOSH DANG IT!

I knew this was going to happen! Thanks for up date D o_O

:mad: :confused: :mad:

Ghard
27-10-03, 12:59
some one get a fire extinguisher saturns burning down quick nooooooooooooooooooo all my good work is gone al gone.

sorry my bad was some dirt on my glasses no need to panic.

any way yes over the past few days i found that saturn is laged buged and just completley fu dged to saturn n back.

most issues for me are laging out with 1500 spikes every 10 seconds of so for about 5 mins.

warping randomly, geting caught in synch between zones and geting booted.

also everytime i'm fighting a wabit and close in to plassy cannon range i get say 3 or 4 clips off then me gun stops working (should remember to clean it sometimes eh) i switch gun and the one i switch to works i switch back the plassy works for one clip n stops again its realy wierd.

oh and my appys all leave me stuck unable to move till i relog when i zone into em.

i added some punctuation use ure imajination for the rest plz.

QuantumDelta
27-10-03, 13:00
Originally posted by boneybob

"-> love this "Uranus Refuges" ! <- Get off our Saturn :lol: Ha ha ha ha!

Weak.

Stigmata
27-10-03, 13:07
well i must admit i have quite enjoyed the sync errors, when ever i zone into my apt i end up with some stranger there, and they are always enemy so i kill them, so far i have a 3 slot poison beam, PE PA3, SPY PA2, other decent things :D

But ONOZ saturn is down now, i guess all the schoolies will be on pluto or penis by now.

Andy

boneybob
27-10-03, 13:15
Ha, guess what ..........

Jupiters down, im wondring if thier doin some systamatic repair or upgrade on the servers, it would make sence.

PS; sorry about the "get off out Saturn" comment, it was only a joke
:D

BB