PDA

View Full Version : Pkers with PPUs

ezza
27-10-03, 00:14
just wondering, how many of you pk without a PPU on your ass.

its seems you are no longer able to pk for long if you havnt got a ppu strapped to your back.

today at the MB, i was shocked to see a rare occasion, that a APu monk was Pking solo, using a hover tech and energy beam(not even holy light)

its like gone are the days where you could go solo and actually last a good ammount of time if you were a good PvPer, now its like the first xx class with a PPu is gonna stop you, so you get your own PPU.

its very rare that i have a PPU with me when i go killing.

so do we have any solo Pkers or are they all gone:(

oh im not trying to have a go at PPUs before you all start complaining.

and anti pkers people keep out my thread;)

Zokk
27-10-03, 00:17
Me... if you consider me a PKer. I'll jump any enemy or enemies by myself at least once, and then when I get sick of paraspam I'll leave.

Balthasar
27-10-03, 00:49
I always go out and hunt alone. What I'm doing isn't real PKing (as in attacking any red people regardless of rank) its more like looking for duels. Its much more fun to win a fight with the enemy being aware of your presence than just sniping 'em down (unless you are a sniper).

Having a PPU with me would ruin the whole fun of it. Where is the point of winning a battle when you are almost immortal and your enemy unable to move (thanks to blue glue ®).

TheEnemy
27-10-03, 01:30
No way... all you need is a rifle and some stealth, maybe a vehicle :)

CRAIG DIGGERS
27-10-03, 01:40
All you need is a Rhino and a gentank ;)

Rieper
27-10-03, 01:44
The only problem about fighting without a ppu.. is when your enemy does. PIMP (all two of us onlien) were fighting a melee tank and ppu in PP (Zokk was there as well) it just wasnt possible when we were parashocked and every time he lost any health he'd hide round hte corner and get a holy heal and shields..

Possessed
27-10-03, 01:50
crackheads pk without a PPU alot of the time now... kinda hard sometimes when you run into a ppu/apu and so enforth... but we manage.

Shadow Dancer
27-10-03, 02:49
I pked without a ppu all the time on shadow dancer. My trusty HL and hov tec. :)

Hov-tec saved my ass so many times since paralyze doesn't slow down VHC speed. It's hard to PK alone, I don't blame someoen for bringing a PPU. The chances of the enemy running and bringing a ppu is extremely high nowadays. :rolleyes:

KRIMINAL99
27-10-03, 06:05
Well me-

- I have a droner that can kill PPUs if they are caught unaware because he can just about cap PN clones. OOH I havent played him since rare kamis where released!!! >< Anyways that thing can go for hours at MB or CRP till someone finally is able to sneak up on my position. Tech havens a little more difficult for a droner, but ive done it.

-I have a melee tank that can poke his-self, so I really dont give a fluck if he dies. Can't really kill PPUS with him unless they are dont have holy heal and I use my tl 9 deflector. Ill run all over the place attacking people with him.

-I have a pistol Spy that I try to go places I might run into a lone enemy runner and pk with. Hes not to good at crowd control though so I tend to avoid CRP and MB.

Matthew.v.smith
27-10-03, 09:34
Im a pistol spy.

If i want a laugh i go to MB.

pk a few do0ds wait for the higher ranks to turn up Stealth and run.

Heal

run back and have another go.

so on so fourth.

Matty.:angel:

Psychoninja
27-10-03, 09:45
Errr....me?

Can't remember the last time I had a PPU on my ass and I went on a PKing spree. I don't really have reliable PPUs helping me. I'm a Kami APU, sometimes a PPU walks by and decides to help but other than that I'm solo :(

\\Fényx//
27-10-03, 10:29
When im bored ill go out on my PE to places like CRP, Gab, and the surrounding zones to see if i can get any belts etc, but I wont charge someone if I see they have a PPU.....

fatwreck
27-10-03, 10:52
i still make pk runs on my tank and PE to MB TG and crp. sometimes im on and can last an hour or so... considering i dont get a team or ppus and apus after me, other times when i go solo... i just dont last. i know tino from my clan(cartel) will go on for a long time on his tank at MB without dying, and usually only dies when a ppu shows up

we do go out with ppus also, when the servers are busy and we know that a team of 8+ with ppus and apus are coming. honestly, i'd never pk with a ppu if i knew no other ppu would show up. its alot more fun imo