PDA

View Full Version : Later for now

nugz420
26-10-03, 22:33
I have decided to leave NC till the next patch is out maybe longer depends on what is in the patch.

Being a tank that has played since beta4 I relized today was time for me to go away for alittle bit...maybe for good.:mad:

NC wasnt bad when freezer weapons were required. (all the old players will know what I mean)That was because atleast with freezer weapons we all had a weapon to imobilize our opponet.So pvp was possible with out a ppu.Now you need a ppu for pvp if the other side has one.

Pvp is one of the main reasons I play NC. So when i dont have a ppu at my disposal that part of the game has been taken 80% away.So i find myself making new runners and I hate lvl'n them its so repititious and boring.But i still do it cause i know once they are lvl'd i can pvp.That has been for the most part taken away from me.

So at this time i must step away.

pluto- ][)ank

saturn- -SPANk'd by ][)ank-

later all been fun while it lasted hopefully it will get back to some sort of balance where you dont need a ppu up your ass to pvp.

ps. To P.I.M.P ill post my aim in our forums.That way if you ever need help in a op fight you can just aim me.I'm payed till like january and will help out in op fight when ever I can.

Ulle
26-10-03, 22:35
Sorry to see you go, I hope it is the next patch where we see you return.

If you wish to send nugz420 a good-bye message then please do via the PM system.

Thread Closed.