PDA

View Full Version : Are PPU's underpowered?

Benjie
26-10-03, 22:12
Project make parasock more powerfull (from the ppu persepective) and less annyoing (from the attackers perspective)

Parshock needs a boost in the amount of freezing it does. It should stop you dead for about one to two seconds.
It should then have it's ROF reduced so it can only be used once in single PvP Combat, as an initial form of defence.
It should then have ALL the damage taken away from it and put in a different spell called "ward" with the same ROF as the origionall Parashock spell.

Parashock Chart

1 PPU needed against 1 attacker.
10 PPU needed against 10 attackers.

Conclusion

No more problems. Yes PPU's should be hard to kill. But they shouldn't ruin PvP as much as they are doing.

SovKhan
26-10-03, 22:47
There is a reason parashock does damage:

PPU goes to hunting zone, spams parashock on lowbie player. the mobs kill the lowbie player, PPU takes SL hit.

If parashock did not do any damage PPU's would never have any bad soullight.

ZoneVortex
26-10-03, 22:53
"Are PPU's underpowered?"

My answer: No

Let's just remove parashock all together PLEASE

KRIMINAL99
27-10-03, 06:10
I think it should have dam reduced to 1 pt or something and reduce the duration to 3 seconds and leave the rof. 80% stun is enough imo.

Benjie
28-10-03, 00:41
I just hate nerfs. If my characters got nerfed i'd hate it. I know how it feels to be nerfed so i dont want it to happen to anyone ever again.

especially not me!

(in demanding nerfes on other classes your fucking up your own chr in the long run! Eventually it will come full circle.)