PDA

View Full Version : zoo in asg p4 pluto

Marneus Calgar
26-10-03, 21:28
Something is up on pluto. (maybe the other servers to. I dont know) but in P4 AGS shop there is 2 muties.. one with a lasersword.. one with a plasmarifle... and a BIG ass snake... and there are 2 new NPCs and all they are saying is: It is coming... I got pics but no where to post them... check it out yourself... so far all I know is that its on the pluto server.

L0KI
26-10-03, 21:32
lol i saw em.

read the neocronicle. ;)

Apparently theres somethin in there...

Marneus Calgar
26-10-03, 21:34
I wonder if that snake drop anything good. :D

ben77890
26-10-03, 21:56
In the empty glass boxes there are 2 mutants and a snake, the mutants have a plasma rifle, and the other has some sort of laserblade, and there are ppl outside from gilgamesh inc who say " it is coming" whats this about?

ezza
26-10-03, 21:57
its in relation to the neocronicle zoo that was mentioned

Keiron
26-10-03, 21:58
Removed, other thread was merged with this one, no point in dbl posting a link

Tratos
26-10-03, 21:59
lol its cool, and helping with the make plaza 4 better scheme

~T

Hell-demon
26-10-03, 22:01
I bet the giglamesh people who say "its coming" are talking about a new attraction, not DoY.

Because we know KK havent found a publisher...........

ezza
26-10-03, 22:04
there on all servers, dunno about the pluto guys but the ones on saturn aint speaking in english

Tratos
26-10-03, 22:06
Originally posted by Hell-demon
I bet the giglamesh people who say "its coming" are talking about a new attraction, not DoY.

Because we know KK havent found a publisher...........

umm....who sed anything about DOY?

~T

ezza
26-10-03, 22:08
there talking about the zoo read the neocronicle:rolleyes:

\\Fényx//
26-10-03, 22:58
hehe i see a connection here :)

AD started this Zoo thing on Venus, and their equilavent of Odin is a mod called Gilgamesh ;)

der Ed
26-10-03, 23:16
I want to see that "big ass snake" loose in front of medicare :D

Saza
26-10-03, 23:20
Theres these two dudes outside the ASG in plaza 4 that say "Its coming soon....", theres a snake instead of a vehicle and two mutants in a glass case. A few notes on this.

Snake

Cruelty to animals anyone? Its a scary snake, I'll admit but it deserves to be with all its friends rather than staring at the boring old bikes.

Mutants

One of the mutants has a fricking laserblade. Why cant he just hack through his box, have his buddy with plasma rifle blast the vendors and run off and wreak havoc through Plaza and Viarossa? Be funny to watch the copbots go absolutely insane.

Also, the mutants dont have any air. Do mutants need air or do they just, ya know, NOT breathe.

Gilgamesh Enterprises

These two guys are either......

A) Herlading Dome of York, and Gilgamesh is a front for DoY. Now all we have to do is figure out... wtf is Gilgamesh Enterprises?

B) Herlading the escape of the snake. I bet Gilgamesh Enterprises is a Society for the Prevention of Encasing Long Pink Scary Snakes in Glass Boxes in Vehicle Stores with no Other Snakes to Keep him Company.

My solution to these mysteries...

What the hell?

Penzius
26-10-03, 23:21
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
hehe i see a connection here :)

AD started this Zoo thing on Venus, and their equilavent of Odin is a mod called Gilgamesh ;)

believe it or not I can promise you both are huge cooincidences, the event on Venus was actually just after the first one we'd run, and I didn't find out there was a Gilgamesh until after we'd run the first event :P

nonamebrandeggs
26-10-03, 23:23
Snakes do not have feelings...

ZoneVortex
26-10-03, 23:50
I hope the snake breaks loose and goes berserk all throughout plaza....that'd be hilarious, and would make for an even funnier event.

Ehyuko
27-10-03, 00:51
Bah, one sandviper king vs all of plaza 1? Wouldn't last long I'm sure.

I was just running by when I spotted this, even these minor changes make neocron a bit more dynamic and interesting.

ex-machina
27-10-03, 01:17
Originally posted by Ehyuko

I was just running by when I spotted this, even these minor changes make neocron a bit more dynamic and interesting.

actually I think it would have a good fight, being that noone can draw any weapons of any kind in plaza 1

CRAIG DIGGERS
27-10-03, 01:55
Originally posted by Ehyuko

Bloodviperking plz ;)

The sandviper is the 100/100 thats to easy :)

Lathuc
27-10-03, 02:10
well since 2 stacks can kill a runner in a heartbeat i dont think anyone would survive escept for the od ppu when noone can pick up a gun or a weapon of any kind hehe