PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Giving PA's Special 'Abilities'

Shujin
26-10-03, 21:23
instead of just giving stat boosts have some special abilites. each pa ( and each level ) have a diff ability(s)
a guy mentioned this in a thread and i thought it was a great
idea, so i thought of some special abilities

also thought of a way to do how to use the abilities. have a new thing liky Synaptic impairment cept only effects the ability. or a ammo type thing where it refreshes over time about 1/8 speed stamina does, maybe slower.

HC Tank Pa lvl 1:
Super Jump
When Ability bar is full you can jump into air 3x normal jumping and come down unharmed. But only one time.
--*--*--*--*--
HC Tank Pa lvl 2:
Super Jump v2
When Ability bar is full you can jump into air 6x normal jumping and come down unharmed. But only one time.
--*--*--*--*__
HC Tank Pa lvl 3:
Super Jump v3
When Ability bar is full you can jump into air 8x normal jumping and come down unharmed. But only one time.
--*--*--*--*__
HC Tank Pa lvl 4:
Super Jump v4
When Ability bar is full you can jump into air 10x normal jumping and come down unharmed. But only one time.
===========================================
---------------------
===========================================
anyone else got some?

L0KI
26-10-03, 21:26
HC Tank PA 1, 2, 3, 4

When the bar fills up, the tank goes into labour, and gives birth to a grim chaser. The grim chaser then proceeds to give birth to another grim chaser.

No, i have no ideas. :(

Shadow Dancer
26-10-03, 21:27
Originally posted by L0KI
HC Tank PA 1, 2, 3, 4

When the bar fills up, the tank goes into labour, and gives birth to a grim chaser. The grim chaser then proceeds to give birth to another grim chaser.

HAHAHAHHA

:lol:

I like the idea Shujin, but I seriously doubt KK will implement anything like that. :(

Omnituens
26-10-03, 21:48
PA is for cookie cutters.

good idea though.

der Ed
26-10-03, 23:19
Check the "implants" link in my .sig.

Steal ideas there please. :)

Mirco
27-10-03, 12:35
Pistol spy PA

Insane runspeed and also making the runner almost immune against crippled legs.

Rifle spy PA

Crouch mode that increase RoF on any rifle above the normal RoF.

dem0n
27-10-03, 12:46
I like the idea Shujin, but I seriously doubt KK will implement anything like that.

It's a bit sad though, I agree with Shadow... I smell that ideas are hopeless.

What about if the special abilites would be random for pa1/2/3/4. E.g. for apu PA you could get a '+25% PSI regeneration' or a '+25% damage for fire damage type modules' PA ability which you could randomly get even for pa1/2/3/4 with the same boosts as in pa 1/2/3/4, but you could also get nothing.

This could make ppl trade for a pa with the ability they want.

Heavyporker
27-10-03, 12:48
um. HC PA wouldnt give jump... more likely that the melee PAs would. HC PA most likely would have built in deflector belt (now tanks can forget about 10% dmg and 1/min rof on their deflector spell.

Spy pas would have built in stealth, most likely...

PE pa most likely would have double stamina or something (facemask is a rebreather connected to air supply)

PSI PA would have leviate ability or built in PSI Shield ability...

dem0n
27-10-03, 12:52
Oh oh oh! I know!

If you cst a PA with a ppu module with tl to 50.

E.g. build APU pa with blessed deflect - then PA would have the PA stats + the blessed deflect stats.

Or something simillar.

Omnituens
27-10-03, 13:44
while your at modifing the PA, fix the names of the spy pa

rifle should be assassination suit
pistol should be infiltation suit

you dont snipe with pistols and you dont sneak around with a rifle.

Original monk
27-10-03, 13:53
let the SPYPA 4 give +5 PSI so indeed you need to drug up to use it but you have +5 psi for a shelter

Freaky Fryd
27-10-03, 16:01
Originally posted by Original monk
let the SPYPA 4 give +5 PSI so indeed you need to drug up to use it but you have +5 psi for a shelter

I love that idea...

TheDuckMan
27-10-03, 16:03
How about one that gives you enough resist to survive a monk fight.

i.e.

+400 fire
+400 energy
+800 poison
+100 body health

\\Fényx//
27-10-03, 16:23
Originally posted by TheDuckMan
How about one that gives you enough resist to survive a monk fight.

i.e.

+400 fire
+400 energy
+800 poison
+100 body health

youll still die cause theres 50 of the monks, and their gonna paraspam you aswell :p

Shujin
27-10-03, 16:25
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
youll still die cause theres 50 of the monks, and their gonna paraspam you aswell :p should be a apu spell called Anti Parashock sanctum ;]

\\Fényx//
27-10-03, 16:27
Originally posted by Shujin
should be a apu spell called Anti Parashock sanctum ;]

only if my PE gets a anti ''105rof so Mr.APU's gonna shoot me 30 seconds after I ran around the corner because of lag and the fact that a spell with 105rof/min has a 4 second animation causing more lag'' sanctum :rolleyes:

Vid Gamer
27-10-03, 16:36
Originally posted by Omnituens
PA is for cookie cutters.

good idea though.

And better rank. ;)

Original monk
27-10-03, 16:49
Originally posted by Shujin
should be a apu spell called Anti Parashock sanctum ;]

the anti parashocksanctum allready exists its the catharsis sanctum, what you need is a anti-paraspamsanctum :P where the paraspammer dies a cruel and painfull dead and looses all he's items from inventory including safeslot or sumthing :)

edit: i didnt read it torough hehe, ya mean a apuspell :P oooooow :)

Shujin
27-10-03, 16:50
see i dont fuckin get that why do PPU's get anti para.... and apus get anti heal anti deflector, WTF >;o

Original monk
27-10-03, 16:52
so the apu can kill the ppu, and then with a bit of luck the ppu will stop paraspamming :)

Shujin
27-10-03, 16:57
Originally posted by Original monk
so the apu can kill the ppu, and then with a bit of luck the ppu will stop paraspamming :) nooo i mean why do ppus get anti para. apus should, sicne apus get anti heal anti buff and everything else why the fuck is anti para ppu?