PDA

View Full Version : Uranus Down OT: US Dermatologists are full of shite, what really causes breakouts:

KRIMINAL99
26-10-03, 15:48
This is just my opinion not medical advice or anything.

Just wanted to share this with people because when I was a teenager I went to a dermatologist for breakouts who put me antibiotics which hurt my immune system temporarily and didn't even help - And cost me and arm and a leg.

Basically they are usually caused by when your body makes a ton of hormones as a byproduct to making a bunch of insulin at once. This happens when you eat certain foods when your metabolism is really fast. Mostly they are carbohydrates like bread, rice, cereal etc.

These foods, becuase they have a much smaller particle size then other glucose containing foods digest much faster. (where as a gob of ice cream would have to be worn down by your stomach acid to get it all, a ton of tiny rice crispies particles will digest instantly) If your metabolism is boosted (stomach crunching food faster) when you eat them they will digest REALLY fast and all the sudden your blood will have a much higher sugar level. This causes your body to freak out and make a ton of insulin- and hormones that cause you to break out. You will probably get lazy, lethargic, maybe even really sleepy when this happens.

Here is a site listing glycemic index (how fast they digest) and glycemic load (a index showing how much sugar they dump into your blood how fast/ box labled serving).
Mendosa (www.mendosa.com)

Oath
26-10-03, 15:50
O_o

holy shit dude

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

REMUS
26-10-03, 15:55
im 18 and i still fucking sleep 12 hours a day lol

ive never had bad break outs but i think i got it on my back when i was like 14.

Anti biotics are a bunch of balls m8, i never take them unless its really neccesary.

Ren
26-10-03, 15:57
Originally posted by REMUS
im 18 and i still fucking sleep 12 hours a day lol

oh thank the lord, thought i had some weird "you will sleep 4000 years" curse of something.

Q`alooaith
26-10-03, 16:24
lol.... chew some rice and spit it out..

Chew some ice cream and spit it out..

try it with most type's of food and you'll find it's all just much in the end..