PDA

View Full Version : Which server is best for PVP?

ShinAnon
26-10-03, 12:05
Jupiter or Saturn?

Mr_Snow
26-10-03, 12:09
Saturn sucks cos its capped players ganking noobs for the nost part and running from each other cos they might die.

Dunno about Jupiter but heard it pretty much sucks too.

Rizzy
26-10-03, 12:14
Saturn sucks cos its capped players ganking noobs for the nost part and running from each other cos they might die.

No comment, :p I would say both are good but jupiter is one char and german speaking and saturn is 4 char and mixed. Use this to make your decision :p

Ryuben
26-10-03, 12:14
pluto :) uranus _would_ be half decent part from the lag SPIKES lol

•Super|\|ova•
26-10-03, 12:15
Neither of those. Saturn sucks because it's 4 char server and everyone can make a char to do the ressing, constructing, killing etc. It's too easy there. Pluto is the one though the politics on Pluto tend to be confusing as hell :D

sparrowtm
26-10-03, 12:20
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
Dunno about Jupiter but heard it pretty much sucks too.

Whoze zays zees ? 8|

ShinAnon
26-10-03, 12:30
Yah i know Pluto but the pop levels leave much to be desired. Jupiter and Saturn seem to be the most popluated during my playtime

CarniFlex
26-10-03, 12:46
saturn. You will find alot of good fights there if you hook up with the right people.

FuzzyDuck
26-10-03, 12:48
atm in Uranus there's a huge war between Tsunami and Crahn (as the biggest clans in the server are there).

Nexxy
26-10-03, 12:51
People on uranus are too nice, they like praise each other over OOC and shit...

Go jupi its teh sex!

ShinAnon
26-10-03, 12:51
Really? I will have to check the server pop when it comes back up.

ezza
26-10-03, 12:56
saturn, i got a BD tank and i get lots of PvP.

"Neither of those. Saturn sucks because it's 4 char server and everyone can make a char to do the ressing, constructing, killing etc. It's too easy there. Pluto is the one though the politics on Pluto tend to be confusing as hell"

what does that have to do with the PvP, just means that the Pvpers can equip themselves other than that it means nothingo_O

saturn theres lots of PvP, not just capped players killing lowbies, dunno where the fuck you people get that from, maybe people shouldnt level in Pker hot spots.

Oath
26-10-03, 13:09
Originally posted by Nexxy
People on uranus are too nice, they like praise each other over OOC and shit...

Go jupi its teh sex!

o_O

*remembers the time he was called a homosexual gaylord unclefucking pigwanker............. all because i pkd an entire clan*

I cant honsetly say ive seen anyone *praising* people over OOC.........sarcastically perhaps, normally its......... OMFG 50 OF YOU AND YOUR ALLIES COULDNT KILL ONE PPU AND ONE APU OMFG JOO SUXXORZ THE MAX GAGAGAHAHHAHAH.

Followed by............ fuck yourself etc. continuies for 20 mins before OMFG OKSO KOSKOSKSKOSKKS JOO KOSKSOKSOK

L0KI
26-10-03, 13:18
u realise this is mostly just people naming their own servers

So just to be different, im gonna say:

Scarborough.

Oath
26-10-03, 13:20
Originally posted by L0KI
u realise this is mostly just people naming their own servers

So just to be different, im gonna say:

Scarborough.

Have to disagree,

Glasgow or london.

Lol,

and to keep on topic, it depends on what style of pvp ya want.

greendonkeyuk
26-10-03, 13:53
yeah glasgow is pretty rum for pvp.

We have some smart fights on uranus and ive not heard anyone praise each other on ooc for ages, usually its quite the opposite. Yes there is a war going on, and yes its a helluva lot of fun.

Doc Holliday
26-10-03, 14:58
well london is only good if u wanna rip it up in designer gear. prada versace armani etc. glasgow yeah its your good ole elbow grinds eye gouges bareknuckle in your face glasgow kiss stuff. glasses are optional. ( pref pint glasses :p ) Nottingham is a nice mix of the 2 where u can find a little bit of both so it suits your "play" style imo. ;)

One question on pvp on other servers as i have not actually played on them properly in op fights etc but is it all monkacron like it seems to be on uranus.

Doc Holliday
26-10-03, 14:58
double post o_O sorry mods

ezza
26-10-03, 15:31
Originally posted by Doc Holliday

One question on pvp on other servers as i have not actually played on them properly in op fights etc but is it all monkacron like it seems to be on uranus.

op fight yup its all monkeyocron on saturn(at least the big TG v CM ones were)

though as BD i dont have many op fight, my killing in places like PP are not normaly monk based as i dont like having a monkey strapped to me when im fighting

Shockwave
26-10-03, 15:39
Pluto: RP server with it's share of PvP, but the politics are a bit complex.
Saturn: The Paranoia Server, aka Gank Central.
Uranus: A local server for local people! Never could break into it properly, as no-one seems to want to have anything to do with you if they don't already know you.
Jupiter: No idea, as I don't speak German. :/

Shadow Dancer
26-10-03, 20:33
Venus......

Doc Holliday
26-10-03, 20:50
thx ezza mate. yeah i gathered it would do. i got a bd char i pvp with in same sort of situations. pp fights are great fun but can be a bit long winded if one or the other party keeps zoning to his appy or p3. its why i moved over to crahn with my main and had to suffer monkacron at the op fights i sadly missed as a black dragon........ sometimes i wonder why i bother.