PDA

View Full Version : MB GR camping still fun?

mr murb
26-10-03, 08:58
I get as much enjoyment out of MB GR camping as I ever did.

:(

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/gr%20camping.jpg

sparrowtm
26-10-03, 09:08
Are all these your backpacks ? :rolleyes:

mr murb
26-10-03, 09:22
no, none of the back packs are mine.
I showed up at the end of the campfest.

Barak
26-10-03, 11:45
What server is this from?

msdong
26-10-03, 11:49
well the PE seems to be CM friendly because he dont get attacked. are u friendly to him or even to CM ? if not then whats the problem .....

OK and YES GR camping is lame :)

Ryuben
26-10-03, 12:20
heh probly pluto with sugarless killer camping the GR (hes crahn) :rolleyes: he thinks hes hard

sultana
26-10-03, 12:24
No that was on saturn, not too long ago, i was at the end of the room... dead :P

Berzerker
26-10-03, 13:34
Tell me again, why we get imperment from Genrepping.

Parappa
26-10-03, 13:39
If that was a CA he and and his mate have been taken care of :cool:

Omnituens
26-10-03, 15:05
GR camping is lame.

full stop.

{MD}GeistDamnit
26-10-03, 15:07
Originally posted by Berzerker

yeah. I forgot too, and nobody likes it. wish they would get rid of that.

ezza
26-10-03, 15:39
Originally posted by Berzerker

they should remove it its point less and theres no reason why we shouldnt be able to GR thouh and actually be able to defend ourselves streight away.

(this would also work for the Pkerthey would be able to GR in and start killing right away;) )

Jesterthegreat
26-10-03, 15:52
*sigh* instead of moaning... buy an MB apt and set it to primary apt

GR there for 1k from anywhere, straight into a private csafezone ^.^

NC Junkie

oh and BTW i agree gr camping is lame... but i think finding a solution is better than moaning :D

Doc Holliday
26-10-03, 21:16
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
*sigh* instead of moaning... buy an MB apt and set it to primary apt

GR there for 1k from anywhere, straight into a private csafezone ^.^

NC Junkie

oh and BTW i agree gr camping is lame... but i think finding a solution is better than moaning :D

not if your hostile to city mercs but like levelling at mb. :p

junkie some people just like to live dangerously eh....

ichinin
27-10-03, 03:25
Originally posted by ezza
they should remove it its point less

Not true, you get 4-5 points of CON exp for Synaptic Impairment :)

Candaman
27-10-03, 04:19
Originally posted by ezza
they should remove it its point less and theres no reason why we shouldnt be able to GR thouh and actually be able to defend ourselves streight away.

(this would also work for the Pkerthey would be able to GR in and start killing right away;) )

Umm lets see ur genes are splattered in one place and re-assembled in a completely new place and u think there should be no effect. Also what about op wars people can gr out get poked and gr straight back in and start fighting straight away. No thnx

Whitestuff
27-10-03, 04:23
SOLUTION!!!!!!!!

GRing somewhere = NO SI

DIEING and GRING out of the fight = SI

There you go...

NS_CHROME54
27-10-03, 04:37
it may be lame, but that's how some ppl play the game, and that's the risk you take gring into some places.

yeah i've experienced the great mb gr camp also, and indeed it's not fun to be on the receiving end of a libby or a RoG.

Sharkey
27-10-03, 05:30
What is unreasonable is that if you genrep into Twilight Guardian camp and are not a friendly faction, you get shot at by the guards right away

If you are not friendly to CM and you genrep into their camp the guards stand there like idiots and let their CM faction members get slaughtered

but this has been said many times before

Lanigav
27-10-03, 05:46
I wouldn't mind it so much if you didn't drop a god damn belt, or the guards did their jobs.

Berzerker
27-10-03, 06:06
Originally posted by Candaman
Umm lets see ur genes are splattered in one place and re-assembled in a completely new place and u think there should be no effect. Also what about op wars people can gr out get poked and gr straight back in and start fighting straight away. No thnx

So what about wen u gr into the UG of an OP. You have no SI. An There is no gr in the UG. Sooo with yur logic. The SI should actually be worse, becouse there is nothing there to put yur genes back together.

flyjedi
27-10-03, 16:09
if they did remove impariment form GRing imagine the garnage you could get around a genrep in a warzone. ooooooooooo the death