PDA

View Full Version : need some thoughts on these skins workin on... (Warning: 1 is mature in content )

Shujin
26-10-03, 06:01
*-*-* face im not sure what to do w/ it , psi, tank, or PE, or all 3? *-*-*
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/asdaopy.jpg
ps.- i know the nose is a bit big. i made face off of Christopher Judge ( Teal'C on stargate sg-1 ) but looks nothing like him.
ps.s- i know the hair is a bit messed rite now too

*-*-* Uncensored Stripper *-*-*
( ONLY CLICK ON THIS IF YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED BY NUDITY [ gungir said i could post a link as long as i put a warning ] )
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/striptasy.jpg( left nipple is a TINY TINNYYY bit off, im fixin it now)

Gotterdammerung
26-10-03, 06:07
I would call the first one "Very bad nose job"

Kenjuten
26-10-03, 06:08
Or Michael Jackson.

^^;

Marx
26-10-03, 06:09
first ones suited to the PE, the glasses add to the face.

The tank one looks like Mike Tyson after a bender.

Shujin
26-10-03, 06:12
yea i need to get a new nose for him bcuz christopher judges is just way to big >.<

Drake6k
26-10-03, 06:24
bloth of em look too blury...

First one is just UGLY, like as a person. I wouldnt want to look at them. Like he has downs.

KidWithStick
26-10-03, 06:26
its uh...to blury...

and nose looks kinda weird...it does look like MJ...

Shujin
26-10-03, 06:26
Originally posted by Drake6k
bloth of em look too blury...

First one is just UGLY, like as a person. I wouldnt want to look at them. Like he has downs. haha ;D yea i like to blur for some reason o.0 ( i hate sharpness ;o )

and if the strippers blurry its not my fault o.0 bcuz i didnt blur it at all, duno y its blurred ingame

Drake6k
26-10-03, 06:31
Originally posted by Shujin
haha ;D yea i like to blur for some reason o.0 ( i hate sharpness ;o )

and if the strippers blurry its not my fault o.0 bcuz i didnt blur it at all, duno y its blurred ingame

I wanna see the flat skins, out-of-game ones. :)
Your graphics up all the way?

Marx
26-10-03, 06:31
If you put a knot looking thing at the upper rear of the head, you can say that its a robber wearing pantyhose over his face.

:D

Drake6k
26-10-03, 06:33
Originally posted by Marx
If you put a knot looking thing at the upper rear of the head, you can say that its a robber wearing pantyhose over his face.

:D

LMAO yeah it would. You know, with the flat nose and all.

Kenjuten
26-10-03, 06:41
Not a bad idea, actually...and it'd be humorous too. :)

Shujin
26-10-03, 06:41
Originally posted by Marx

:D haha ;D good idea >;] ;P

and drake ill up the bmps when im done watchin this movie ;P