PDA

View Full Version : - Big Community Names -

Syntax-Error
26-10-03, 03:54
Ok im bord and i miss this type of thread

List those people you count as being "well known" or a big "player" in neocron in general. also state why.

Shujin
26-10-03, 03:56
nid ;D just bcuz hes nid ;]

ZoneVortex
26-10-03, 04:23
hmmmm....

Crono, who had been around for ever, came back, and dissapeared again..

sparrowtm
26-10-03, 04:24
QD of course. Never managed to get enough time to join his clan, though. But I think almost every one knows his name :)

Spoon
26-10-03, 04:25
Crackwhore.......

beta........

Shadow Dancer
26-10-03, 04:25
*glances into his crystal ball*

I see visions of dancing flames and burning fields.................

Oath
26-10-03, 04:26
ME!!! everyone remebers my plaza one joke festival...............right?? o_O LIORZ JOO LAUGHED AT MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Peeping Tom
26-10-03, 04:49
Originally posted by Spoon
Crackwhore.......
beta........
haha wassent he one of the first being banned from retail ? think they did some turret exploits etc on ops or something :P
K4F

wolfwood
26-10-03, 05:01
probably, kramer or fenix

.hack//sign
26-10-03, 05:10
me of course, because im always selling shit^^:p :p :p,ginger of course,erm sirrah, erm :eek: itak-man!!!!(RAWR)

Shujin
26-10-03, 05:19
*cries in corner*

Rieper
26-10-03, 05:41
Irk.. i know too many people that other people know too :p mainly forum people or the most skillful people on their respective servers....

Most of the old skool clans on uranus, and the PIMPs and Crackheads, and some DarK on Pluto, and a few people on saturn...

Shadow Dancer
26-10-03, 05:42
me

You can LOVE ME

You can HATE ME

But please don't tell me you don't know me.

HOLLA BACK DOG!

sparrowtm
26-10-03, 05:46
Originally posted by Rieper
Irk.. i know too many people that other people know too :p mainly forum people or the most skillful people on their respective servers....

Players without forum accounts are ... well ... newbs. 8| They're missing the point of this game :D

Rieper
26-10-03, 05:48
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
me

You can LOVE ME

You can HATE ME

HOLLA BACK DOG!

Homie, you know that you're my wigga. Me, You and our gats in the back of our cadillac with some hos from the ghettos blasting out gangsta rap at 700 decibles.
Fo shizzle g-dawg

NS_CHROME54
26-10-03, 06:19
Roe is a really well known conster on saturn, tho i can't say she's ever done a good job on any of my guns, i try to stay away from using her

Drake6k
26-10-03, 06:20
everyone loves me!

Ransom
26-10-03, 11:10
Zai, just because of his amazing construction skill- and who else would sell full rares for less than 100k 8| (I think it was the end of autumn clearence sales, so don't bug him)

msdong
26-10-03, 11:29
Originally posted by sparrowtm
... They're missing the point of this game :D

:p yeh right ... the forum is on of the best parts in NC ...

Original monk
26-10-03, 11:37
respect fo reefsmoker, eric draven, god, stigmata and mayhemmike even, lucid, =chojin= (nah not shujin ;) ) and also for like everyone else ,ow yeah not to forget oath cause he makes me laugh with he's funny acting when im ressing boring parts on medicare (uranusserver) :P

and style cause it was fun fighting em and he has a nice thread up :)

Oath
26-10-03, 13:27
lol.

told ya i was sexy :p :lol: o_O 8| OMZO!!!

//Ring\\
26-10-03, 13:54
Zai, just because of his amazing construction skill-

zais a her dude lol :P

ah most of the people everyone knows now i knew before like way back, i knew fen when he just startedf out and was like.. lvl 0/3 =P
zai had 120 something constr when we met

oh of course, everyone knows me, i think.. well at least me and ultrad are well known ;) that psycho still has something agaisnt freyja for whatever it is..

and everyone knows sid, right? RIGHT?!!
cmon hell always be the god of pking :P :D

theres sid, gore, mega,parad0x, me, ultrad, fen, zai, kramer, vortex, hippie, lexx, sweet leaf, alari (does she play?) kaydra, art, bardle, QD, etc its a long list :P

Shockwave
26-10-03, 14:57
me

You can LOVE ME

You can HATE ME

HOLLA BACK DOG!

...sorry, you were who, again?
:D

Shujin
26-10-03, 17:47
Originally posted by Original monk
respect fo reefsmoker, eric draven, god, stigmata and mayhemmike even, lucid, =chojin= (nah not shujin ;) ) and also for like everyone else ,ow yeah not to forget oath cause he makes me laugh with he's funny acting when im ressing boring parts on medicare (uranusserver) :P

and style cause it was fun fighting em and he has a nice thread up :) ;.; theres no crying smiley ;.;

CerealKiller
26-10-03, 18:14
Me, Cereal Killer and -=PyroManiak=-

\\Fényx//
26-10-03, 18:21
rawr i got some mentions :cool:

Q`alooaith
26-10-03, 18:22
Hmmm, lot's of name's, but none of them big..

I don't like thread's like this, it's all about who you like more and often has lead to flame's..

Felissa or however you spell it.. Did some great stuff for the Comunity, great RPer and good as both freind and Foe.. shame about the vampy thing..

QuantumDelta
26-10-03, 18:39
Hmm....

Fang, Xantor, VetteroX, Tino, Biggin, Starks, Ginger, Artricia, Sigmahex, Parad0x, Sl33py, AngelDust, Neofrog, Tazo, Michael Garibaldi, Aoshi, Matt_UK24, Tiaa, Alia, Shadow Dancer, ehh..most of uts actually :p, FreeeJumper, Hinch, Stacey, KramerTheWeird, Carinth, Tupac, Slutsumi, Hivemind, VoKuHiLa, Rizzy, BlackDove, SirRah, Scorpius, Polarity, Jest, [TgR]Killer, Eric Draven, Varaem...

I know I've missed loads of people I think have an impact on those around them, and the community in general at times.

Marx
26-10-03, 18:44
People who impacted this forum the most imo: Felissa, SigmaHex, Artricia, Derisor, Alizom, Helen Angilly, Reefsmoker, MrLoL, and Hivemind.

naimex
26-10-03, 18:45
QD !! im disappointed with you... you didnt even mention Chyna

Rieper
26-10-03, 18:46
KramerTheWeird is the biggest name here i think.... 14 LETTARZ!!!11 lol rofl omg wtf kos h4x O_o

nonamebrandeggs
26-10-03, 18:48
SHUJIN

QuantumDelta
26-10-03, 18:50
eggys name is bigger than Kramers :p

\\Fényx//
26-10-03, 18:52
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
eggys name is bigger than Kramers :p

ignore me I cant count :o

ReDim
26-10-03, 18:53
well to it has to be:

Roe, Elle, Zonk, Atomic, OmegaVII, Xerox, Mad Jake, Felissa, Edge, John Parker, Slaughter, Eledhbrant, Stainless Steel Rat, Castoff, Babes, Rizzy, Hoernerice, Rith, DjSkum, Instinct, CarniFlex, Vila, DigestiveBiscuit, Syreus, Cyborg, Legend, archer 1204, Codename Andromeda and Stilgar

in no particular order.

QuantumDelta
26-10-03, 18:59
That's a very saturn only list...o_O

Q`alooaith
26-10-03, 19:08
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
That's a very saturn only list...o_O

Least you go on the list... anyway, saturn is the bigest english server.. so the list is gonna be a little skewed.. or it might be that greatness is formed on saturn only...

I've tended to use diff name in game to forum for age's, so people might know me in game and think I'm great, but don't know it's me.. hehehe the insane PKer belt hack addicted nutter who ganked them three time's before "chasing off" the PKer.... hehehe......

*insane laughter*

Shujin
26-10-03, 19:19
i dont even keep a char long enuf to get it known ;/
i cap, delete, cap, delete, i get board fast ;[

*hugs eggeh

anyway

ingame: rizzeh, rattlesnake, element, divide, withslitwrists ( even tho he pisses me off now ), pubking ( pube king = asshole but still.. ), Shujin, Malcon, 0mega, Enigmi, ', `, Malice, Hed[PE], phenomenon, ( all my other names i cant remember )

( ps. last 9 names are mine ;] )

forum: teh qd, teh reefer, teh eggeh(his toes making me do this ;O help!!!), teh madmax ( cuz his kewlness on mod forum ), evetryone on MOD FORUM :O

Shadow Dancer
26-10-03, 20:19
KramerTheWeird is the biggest name here i think.... 14 LETTARZ!!!11 lol rofl omg wtf kos h4x O_o

haha

:lol:

Rade
26-10-03, 20:48
Shadow Dancer, Kobra, FBI, Derisor, Artricia, SigmaHex... and
many more.

Wether or not I like them they are people who have influenced
these forums, and I thought that was what this thread was
about. Not listing your friends.

Richard Slade
26-10-03, 20:52
*sniff*
No one remembers the ONLY one's who's capable
of controlling and mastering the mysterious arts
of spam
Also the only drug-crazed-rifle-spy-without-a-brain...

Me..

Doc Holliday
26-10-03, 20:58
lol another im famous look at me ego thread. i wont post as i have far too many ppl i could mention good and bad at one stage or another in my neocron playing time but qd why the fuck did u mention scorpius.............

whats he ever done thats so great???

ps im not bitter i wasnt mentioned.

Doc Holliday
now i look like a spammer. see bottom post first. then read backwards. mods could u remove these. it wasnt intentional.

Doc Holliday
and it wont let me delete the posts either.

Doc Holliday
somethins fucked up here. posted 3 times yet only clicked once. what ever got uranus got me 2.

Rieper
26-10-03, 20:59
ROFL! "im not bitter"

Everyone on Uranus knows scorp, and thats a pretty damn good reason. Not only that but most of the people who know him are his mates... the number of times i've heard "im a friend of scorps"

Anyway, keep on not being bitter doc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rade
26-10-03, 21:03
Oops. I just re-read the first post, guess it wasnt about the
forums after all.

L0KI
26-10-03, 21:05
Who's scorpius?

Is he that TT droner guy?

Doc Holliday
26-10-03, 21:06
i didnt want it to sound funny so i said that. thats all. just curious as i havent had much contact with him since i left shades and formed the regulators. we talk occasionally on buddy but i mean occassionally and i hardly ever see him on. i wondered what exactly he had done. thats not too much to ask is it.

* crosses fingers this post dont fuck up like the last one *

LMFAO yeah loki he is. my old boss in shades. u know that big famous tangent clan :p

‡ Stormlord ‡
26-10-03, 21:35
...erm...

Oath
27-10-03, 00:11
ROFL! "im not bitter"

Everyone on Uranus knows scorp, and thats a pretty damn good reason. Not only that but most of the people who know him are his mates... the number of times i've heard "im a friend of scorps"

Anyway, keep on not being bitter doc :lol: :lol: :lol:

IM A MATE OF SCORPS, or is he a mate of mine O_o, who knows.

Felissa
27-10-03, 01:57
Woah, you didn't forget me :)

Well, here is my list (http://neocron.jafc.de/memberlist.php?s=) ;)

Marzola
27-10-03, 02:00
*doesn't feel loved*

Originally posted by Felissa

lol

Marx
27-10-03, 02:00

That's why we love you

<3 <3 <3 <3

Celt
27-10-03, 02:34
Originally posted by naimex
QD !! im disappointed with you... you didnt even mention Chyna
That's because half the people he mentioned are unknown outside of uranus, and half of those are barely known on uranus.

Shujin
27-10-03, 02:49

Well, here is my list (http://neocron.jafc.de/memberlist.php?s=) ;) haha omg i randomly clicked on a number, it it was the page w/ my name at the top ;D!!!
http://neocron.jafc.de/memberlist.php?s=&action=getall&what=username&ltr=&perpage=30&orderby=username&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&postslower=&postsupper=&direction=ASC&pagenumber=424

was my first random click ;p

Q`alooaith
27-10-03, 13:40

how could we forget ya, so many great player event's fun for all... a race which I came second in because I forgot there was a plasa 4 (even worse, my faction was next so...).... oh great fun..

my list..

http://neocron.jafc.de/memberlist.php?s=&ltr=Q

note, page one and page three... first one was unuseable because of the forum change's, and now they fixed that I can't go back... I am the begining and the end...
yea, I can only post on one, the older one was not made by myself but a mate age's ago and I just took over, when the forum's changed and I could not use the name I just made the new one so I could get back to posting soon...

death&decay
27-10-03, 14:19
Who the fuck is scorpius O_o

st0ckman
27-10-03, 15:25
People i remember since i started on Saturn:

Promethius (sp. first guy to ever pk me), smokeyj (2nd guy to ever pk me). Felissa, darkh, Elle, Rizzy, Syreus, Andy Constable, Codename Andromeda....

...there are plenty more, but i am working hard at work, honest!
:rolleyes:

flyjedi
27-10-03, 16:04
rizzy. everyone knows who rizzy is

flyjedi
27-10-03, 16:05
o and if you've played since oldschool, the starkes when he used to be good:

STARKES IS IN THE MILITARY BASE!!!11

anyone remember that old trade-nc broadcast?

Leebzie
27-10-03, 16:12
n0000 I r teh unknown factor :(

Despite this being my 10th cron month :p

GurTjaN
27-10-03, 17:35
what did happen to starkes he stil playing ? he pked me once when i was n00b i want revenge

a friend of mine saw him a few months ago but any1 seen him on a different server and joystick what happened to him ?

Stigmata
27-10-03, 17:46
starkes quit originally when they nerfed his exploitable Libby dmg and removed shock effectiveness on the pistols

then he came back for a week got killed by a million monks made a few threads saying remove monks and quit again

Andy

CryptoChronic
27-10-03, 17:57
cracky

Richard Adregen
27-10-03, 17:58
No one knows me :(

Ah well, Kramer, Shadow Dancer and Reefsmoker are the most well known of those i know, oh and CARINTH! :)

RA.

\\Fényx//
27-10-03, 19:07
Originally posted by Richard Adregen
No one knows me :(

Ah well, Kramer, Shadow Dancer and Reefsmoker are the most well known of those i know, oh and CARINTH! :)

RA.

rawr I only knew you from the forums, till i met you ingame :p

Shadows got alotta mentions :lol: says something for this community :rolleyes:

sl33py
28-10-03, 02:43
List those people you count as being "well known" or a big "player" in neocron in general. also state why.
just a refreshment :)

well well, only one mentioning, funny in a way. Thx qd for remembering meh :)

I still remember you richard, altough it has been more then a while since we spoke each other.

I might not be the uber-forumcrawler i used to be. I remember some posts of peoples saying that i was hooked up to the forum server in a KK closet... Some really believed it, go figure :p

Peoples that should be well known:
longinius, Thane, Uman, Strife ('1337'- beta players) , marsfreak(keeping neocron in the spotlight at gamespy), danae(kk nowadays but what the hell), spikez , algoX and tons of more peoples that all contributed to Neocron in ways most of you will never know.

I feel old.

From the newer days, I know QD and a lot of folks from SSC, keep it daft ;), alig can always get my attention, zane shadowfall too (most rp-minded char i know)

in the end i'll prolly end up writing everyone i like here so to all the old friends from TGR (tangent gun runners), HEB (H.E. Brotherhood), NDA (the old one seems to be gone now), 14KTriads, SSC, tribe phlebiacs and several more clans

All oldies (the ones that registered in the same year as myself on this forum) and everyone i remotely know from ingame You are all teh PWN

ps looney juice is best served with ice in a glass with 1/4th lemon and a straw, if you don't get what the fuck i'm on, if you do get it, just ':confused:' will do ;) :D

Marx
28-10-03, 02:48
Shadows got alotta mentions says something for this community

Yeah, whatever happened to that Arcadius douche?

:wtf:

:lol:

originally posted by mr. sl33py manz
I'm an old geezer, blah blah.

j/k

Wrathwind
28-10-03, 03:04
Well, I've only been playing retail for a month or so, and I probably don't have much of an idea who are the "big names" right now.
But I thought I might just as well post characters that I have noticed more than most..
This will be my first post on this forum as well, though I've been lurking and reading for a while now.

I mostly play on Uranus, so all the character listed below are from that server.

Well, the listing follows, in no particular order as they come to mind:

QuantumDelta (well respected, and I can see why)
Lord Calvin Stormlord (hybrid monk with a funny combat rank)
MADE IN SWITZERLAND (constructor, often fooling around at plaza1)
Xantor (a powerful rifle PE)
Rabbi Fang (a powerful pistol PE)
Usher of Death (has too many rareparts and a powerful apu monk)
Ellena Aleksandrov x2 (yes, identical TG apu/ppu monk sisters, funny and RP'ish, i like that)

Oh well, I probably missed lots of important people, but anyway this is just what I could quickly think up and what I've seen and still remember during my brief period of playing so far.

And actually, just to write a longer post that nobody wants to read, I'll list a few names from my Beta 4 days (I played on Pluto always then, maybe I should return..):
All crackheads, especially cracky (damn I hated them back then, but now I just find them very funny.. I remember how happy I was when I managed to kill one of them back then)
JANNERIK (very fearsome tank with *** rank and power armor too. had a clan, Patriots, that fought crackheads)
Nathan Profitt (random pkiller that used to run around in pepperpark and nc subway frying everyone with a wargas modded flamer.. almost makes me laugh to think of him again)

edit: Oh yes, more older names popped to mind.. InsidiousWolf was another bastard monk PK with the chaos queen flameavalanche ;)
Funny how you remember the pkillers but not the good guys.. :P

Shujin
28-10-03, 03:15
Originally posted by Wrathwind

And actually, just to write a longer post that nobody wants to read, I'll list a few names from my Beta 4 days (I played on Pluto always then, maybe I should return..):
All crackheads, especially cracky (damn I hated them back then, but now I just find them very funny.. I remember how happy I was when I managed to kill one of them back then)
JANNERIK (very fearsome tank with *** rank and power armor too. had a clan, Patriots, that fought crackheads)
Nathan Profitt (random pkiller that used to run around in pepperpark and nc subway frying everyone with a wargas modded flamer.. almost makes me laugh to think of him again)

edit: Oh yes, more older names popped to mind.. InsidiousWolf was another bastard monk PK with the chaos queen flameavalanche ;)
Funny how you remember the pkillers but not the good guys.. :P i was in crackheads ;D i remember fightin patriots all the time, and i remember campin out at ops w/ a rifle jus waitin for ppl to come by and say in zone "THIS IS CRACKHEADS OP DIE NOW" and kill em ;]

and i remember nathan always sittin out in pp1 flamin people

BlackDove
28-10-03, 03:58
Hmm you forgot ph43r.

CryptoChronic
28-10-03, 04:35
hmm noone mention me guess i must start more trouble oveer on pluto again :D

Celt
28-10-03, 04:42
Originally posted by sl33py
-snip-
I mentioned Bart E. Romeo as the best barter in the tradeskiller thread :)

Benjie
28-10-03, 04:48
What about

Ryuben (lo ryuben)
Qu'oolarfiarfo or whatever 'is name is.
Heavyporker (heavyspammer)
CryptoChronic... where have i heard that name b4?

ServeX
28-10-03, 04:52
parad0x, nixon, mayhemmike, clitoris, fenix, tredia,

and

UHO

Benjie
28-10-03, 05:01
i hate you all

Marx
28-10-03, 05:05
Hate is such a strong word.

Perhaps it'd be more prudent to say: "I want to decapitate all of you and please myself sexually with your trachea, light your houses on fire - and kick your dogs."

ZoneVortex
28-10-03, 06:22
Noooo, how could I forget sl33py! *gets on knees and bows*

Same to maven` , I love it when he posts his anual post on these boards :D

trigger hurt
28-10-03, 09:05
hrm

I'll sort my list a little differntly.

guys I have known since end of beta/early retail:
element, with slit wrists, death from above, StryfeX

guys I have only known since march or so:
Minic, Gh0st and Yoshimi (Sexiest PPU on Saturn)

Sexiest Monk on Saturn:
Skittlets (COME BACK, PLEASE)

Load_HeavyLoad
28-10-03, 09:37
WTF ARE YOU GUYS STOOPID
THE MOST WELL KNOWN PERSON IS........................................................................LEXXUK FFS WHO ELSE SPENT MORE TIME SEXING THE TRADESKILLERS THAN ACTUALLY LEVELING HIS CHARS :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):p

Marx
28-10-03, 09:47
http://dirtynuke.net/rookie.gif

U R TEH PHUNY MANZ.

ROFLZZz.

Lathuc
28-10-03, 12:18
this is from beta 4 and retail qd, fénix, cracky (had to mention him), hinch, eh and some other peeps

‡ Stormlord ‡
28-10-03, 15:32
Well, a big UP and respect to those ones on Uranus server, if enemies or not it doesent matter:

QuantumDelta / SirRah / livide / Usher of Death / RabbiFang / Xantor / Bounty / Bloodscream / Biggin / fatwreck / nietzsche (the old one, but hi to the new one!) / GingerM. (I know he`s gone...) / Doc Holiday / Michael Black / Madame / Angel Xenia / Cashmere / Made in Switzerland / Craig Diggers

To the enemies: ...thx for fights and big respect !
To my friends: ...a big UP, you know who you are!

djskum
28-10-03, 15:39
No one mentioned Sid (Insidious Wolf) yet? The first time I ever got PKed was by him, flamer death in PP.... ;-)

DjSKum

\\Fényx//
28-10-03, 15:45
Originally posted by djskum
No one mentioned Sid (Insidious Wolf) yet? The first time I ever got PKed was by him, flamer death in PP.... ;-)

DjSKum

ringo mentioned him a few pages back :p

Richard Adregen
28-10-03, 15:53
I DON'T BELIEVE IT

I'm SO sorry sl33pz0r... I CAN'T BELIEVE I forgot you... ex-number 1 forum poster ffs, and I didn't remember :(:(:(
Nice to see that I am a bit known though :D

RA.

•Super|\|ova•
28-10-03, 15:55
how about DIABLO666 (or was it DIABLO66) on pluto :lol: born to be legend :lol:

djskum
28-10-03, 18:03
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
ringo mentioned him a few pages back :p

Ah you've discovered my lazyness! KK I didn't read the whole thread ;-)

Still he deserves a mention!

DjSKum

*ph33r*
28-10-03, 18:07
Pulse

//Ring\\
28-10-03, 20:11
shit i feel abandoned no one mentioned me :(

how can someone just forget +1.5k posts of pure 100% spam/powerposting, my stories with ultrad, the stupid comics of odin done on paint, me marryign artricia, evading ban over 6 times, errr..

ok thats more like a crime list, nvm :p
still i thought i was more well known, hell i pee on kramer when it coems to being famous, at least i used to :(

*goes to the medi roof*
let teh good times roll back on

searching for target..
target found..
target is.. QD and fenh0e
commencing rape

Rade
28-10-03, 20:20
http://w1.708.telia.com/~u70804208/smile8.gif

No one cares.

Shadow Dancer
28-10-03, 20:23
Nice spammy pic rade. :angel:

//Ring\\
28-10-03, 20:24
ur mean :( im a very sensitive ring..

*looks around for hug, then realized bardle isnt playing anymore*
crap..
oh well

*runs to a doomie and hugs its leg*

aww.. a kodak moment 0.o

Magnazan
28-10-03, 20:26
Ste-X/Pub King - Extreme trade skiller!
Divide - Cos he's got ginger hair
Hogan - Cos he's ghey
Vernichter
Da Freak
Core - His monk

Candaman
28-10-03, 20:32
By the amount i get chased about noob buffed and have attempted assassinations on my ass i would think people have a clue who i am.

Umm Pluto

Mis']['ake
Kramerthewierd
Polarity
Fenix
Mayhemmike
and of course CryptoChronic

Short yet Distinguished

Stigmata
28-10-03, 20:33
SATURN

Divide
Rizzy
Pub King
0men
magnasan
skittlets
phobos
with slitrists
Vernichter
g0dmode
Andy Cuntstable
Hawkeye Pears
Gestra
Insane
Syreus

PLUTO

Carinth
zerO
Centuri

URANUS

QD
j.reaper
Eric draven

VENUS

FUCK ITS A DRONE
DUCK ITS A DRONE
LOOK ITS A DRONE

(ME, RIZZY AND OMNI)

FORUM

cant be arsed to type all the spammers in.

Andy

Genty
28-10-03, 20:47
With a community this small pritty much every name you see is "big" :p

There is no point me saying the names i think, because most of you would never of heard of them but i guess that shows how long i have been here.

:confused: Looney Juice! :confused:

Jaenus
28-10-03, 20:52
Don't play much and am a bit out of sync with the mainstream players but...

Saturn:

Juht + alts for helping to hook me up with my first libby & sf :)
Tek for making my spy a 5 slot archer companion (and never complaining when I got him to make me some more bats ;) )
Beancounter for always buying my C10s
Shujin for being shujin heh

Pluto (havent played in a while):

Narf for generally being cool about stuff
All the old Edgerunners
Captain Timmy (from aaages ago) for helping my noob get to TG by letting me hide in his Tank. Damn cool first experiance in a game :angel:

\\Fényx//
28-10-03, 20:55
Originally posted by Candaman
Umm Pluto

Mis']['ake
Kramerthewierd
Polarity
Fenix
Mayhemmike
and of course CryptoChronic

Short yet Distinguished

8|

Thats a kinda suprising list, me in there, aswell as mike

<3 :D

Devils Grace
28-10-03, 21:11
hmm ppl usually dont have time to see my name in local :D

joking

well QD for sure tho i dont know him in game i always read is threads very carefull kuz its never nonsense

mayhemmike the man is a blast and those u dont laugh at is jokes are boring ppl

hmm and all the others already in other threads

ElfinLord
28-10-03, 21:14
On the forums, most of the big names I know have already been mentioned, but I just wanted to add RedJacket.

He may be a cynical little bastard with nothing productive to say, but he always made me laugh.

ElfinLord

\\Fényx//
28-10-03, 21:15
Originally posted by ElfinLord
On the forums, most of the big names I know have already been mentioned, but I just wanted to add RedJacket.

He may be a cynical little bastard with nothing productive to say, but he always made me laugh.

ElfinLord

thats true... kinda miss his posts lol, same goes for siggyhex 8|

hinch
28-10-03, 21:19
Saturn
nobody never play there but i do know some saturn peeps from forums but then you all know them too

venus
nobody i refuse to speak french ever again :)

Uranus
rabbi fang
qd
sirrah
reaps
fw
hivemind
rip
spirit in black
naru
skulk

Pluto
Fenix
Cyl0n
CC
Arc
Kweef
Eric Cobalt
kurai
yuna
lexxuk
anna

Jupiter
n1n3
bonnie
skin.sample/hespo
leff
deepthough
crash
fluffner
kjeldoran
fridge
truster
(other mgm and rak who`s names i cant spell)

Opiate
28-10-03, 21:30
Rustot

Rade
28-10-03, 22:05
Originally posted by Opiate
Rustot

werd.

mdares
28-10-03, 22:06
i only play on sat so here goes:

tg-peepls:
--------------
divide - ubarest spy... scary shit
mayhemmike - erm dunno y he's jsut weird
stiggy/wharf - he likes to slap women (kill spies)
element - scary mofo... sorta
gh0st - "asking him if u should kill a n00b is like asking a guy if he wants sex" <-- div said that :p
prom - he gone :(
yoshimi - werd up: best ppu

tt-peepls:
-------------
castoff - very nice person; only one to not give me shit way back when i was tt

cm-peepls:
-------------
damaged - a kewl person for a dirty merc :D
djskum -> see above (nvr talked to him much but did a few brawls)

other not so well known but still kewl people:
---------------------------------------------------------
trig, nibs, erm a few other tt people that i uesd to know but quit (rubix and them), a few other cm people.

ericdraven
28-10-03, 22:35
Forum:

QuantumDelta
\\Fényx//
redjacket
Scikar
Lexxuk
Opiate
Archeus
hinch
jernau
Pitspawn
Sleawer
Rade
Helen Angilley
ReefSmoker
kurai
VetteroX
Omnituens
Carinth
bibliotequa
Lanigav
Progenitor
G.0.D.

i am sure i forgot someone important tho... o_O

Ingame (Uranus only):

livide
Cpt. Iglo
-.nietzsche^ (the original one)
Painkiller
Sir/Lord Calvin Stormlord
QuantumDelta
SirRah
fw
BAD ASS
slutsumi
Progenitor
Mr. "wanna visit me in summer?" :D

uhm, yes, i forgot even more now, but i did not play very intense lately and my absentmindedness takes over.. :p

Shadow Dancer
28-10-03, 22:36
Originally posted by ericdraven
Forum:

QuantumDelta
\\Fényx//
redjacket
Scikar
Lexxuk
Opiate
Archeus
hinch
jernau
Pitspawn
Sleawer
Rade
Helen Angilley
ReefSmoker
kurai
VetteroX
Omnituens
Carinth
bibliotequa
Lanigav
Progenitor
G.0.D.

i am sure i forgot someone important tho... o_O

*cough* :p

*ph33r*
28-10-03, 22:39
Pulse

ericdraven
28-10-03, 22:39
How could i?!?!?!?! :p

(that was on purpose, but i have to admit i didn't expect SUCH a fast reply :) )

*begs for forgiveness* :lol: :p

Jest
28-10-03, 22:40
Originally posted by ericdraven
Forum:

QuantumDelta
\\Fényx//
redjacket
Scikar
Lexxuk
Opiate
Archeus
hinch
jernau
Pitspawn
Sleawer
Rade
Helen Angilley
ReefSmoker
kurai
VetteroX
Omnituens
Carinth
bibliotequa
Lanigav
Progenitor
G.0.D.
:(

Rade
28-10-03, 22:41

He chose me over you!!! NEENER NEENER! :D

Oh yeah before I forget: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ericdraven
28-10-03, 22:43
Ehm.. don't make me feel bad now if i forgot someone.. It's not on purpose! o_O (except for Arc :p)

Rieper
28-10-03, 23:00
heh, the only person on forums who really cracks me up is iffy boatrace 3rd esq :)

mdares
28-10-03, 23:06
heh, the only person on forums who really cracks me up is iffy boatrace 3rd esq :) \

omg iffy on ts is so funneh! (his impersonnation of kk is uncanny... :D)

Shadow Dancer
29-10-03, 00:41
Originally posted by Rade
He chose me over you!!! NEENER NEENER! :D

Oh yeah before I forget: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*ahem*

I have the rolleyes trademarked and copyrighted, thx.

MayhemMike
29-10-03, 00:53
*cough* o nos ! get a life shadow !!!

QuantumDelta
29-10-03, 00:57
A prequist of being uber in an MMORPG is to sell your life.

Shadow Dancer
29-10-03, 01:21
Mike i'm coming to saturn, watch out.

[TgR]KILLER
29-10-03, 01:23
hmm i could make a long list here :p just gonna do a small one tho

QD
Vet
Jest
Kramer
Rade

always fun fighting u guys =)

most of FA and some ex [TgR] Members on pluto..

and [TgR]Husk for keeping me playing and up when i'm down thx dude ^^

Nish
29-10-03, 01:26
NISH'S LIST OF SUPREME LEGENDS:

MayhemMike

And no I haven't missed anyone else.

*ph33r*
29-10-03, 01:27
Pulse

Oath
29-10-03, 01:34
OK here is my list,

I'll try and remain impartial, though msot of these pees are my friends. (i dont know anyone on many other servers so ill only include uranus and those people i know)

Uranus.

Djingo advanced,
Akasha,
milksh@ke (simply cos your a good guy)
chief O'brien (and all the CIE crew)
FLux (past and present members)
Rabbi fang,
Xantor,
Dribble Joy (just for the one time in NF "Fuck i cant hit shit")
Scorpius,
Reaps (in all your guises)
Judgement day (miss j00)
Ive missed a lot of people, but nm you know who you are.

Pluto.

Er, havent really met anyone there yet.

Saturn.
Everyone cos i had a fucking uber time there.

I cant speak german well, and i dont speak any french, so nm.

greendonkeyuk
29-10-03, 01:45
Hivemind.

simply because i had the most fun ever trying to gang up on him with 7 other people chasing him through about 4 city faction hqs to kill him, only to zone into the 5th and see 6 people already dead..... suddenly i realised it was time to leave.

edit: this was before stealth arrived so god knows how he did it.

MayhemMike
29-10-03, 01:46
whats ur name ? i'll give ya some cash :O

KidWithStick
29-10-03, 01:50
uhhh ohhhhsss

SD coming to saturno_O

if....only....account....active....

id PK you ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rieper
29-10-03, 01:54
Lol shad, im trading your APU Kami Chip then! :p

hinch
29-10-03, 01:55
im surprised any of you mentioned me since most of you have never fought along side me or against me and on the forums i hardly have much impact when compared to others

mr sensiable (qd)
mr old (kurai)
mr spam (fenix)
mr stupid ideas (arc)
mr ego (rade)

etc :)

KidWithStick
29-10-03, 01:55

ohhh i see...

he gives you it, but when i had to level my APU he said NOOOOOO

Rieper
29-10-03, 01:58
Originally posted by KidWithStick
ohhh i see...

he gives you it, but when i had to level my APU he said NOOOOOO

nah, i found it on a kami mob.. on Uranus.. and QD wanted me to give it to him to level on Uranus with.. but he never came :) So its sitting in my gogu.
i dont have an apu on any server but sat.
KWS.. you have an APU?

FRU
29-10-03, 02:03
I dunno if I'm well known but I guess i could be cause I've harassed my fair share of Uranus peeps. :p

Shadow Dancer
29-10-03, 02:06
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
hmm i could make a long list here :p just gonna do a small one tho

QD
Vet
Jest
Kramer
Rade

Far too many PEs on that list. :p

Originally posted by MayhemMike
whats ur name ? i'll give ya some cash :O

Shadow Dancer

:p

Ok :p

\\Fényx//
29-10-03, 02:08
Originally posted by hinch
mr old (kurai)
mr spam (fenix)

Kurai, yes, thats about right :p

but me ? Spammer? Look at arc :o mr ':rolleyes:' :lol: cmon, he got a second account just so he didnt look like so much of a spammer :p

Shujin
29-10-03, 02:09
*looks at self* aint i mr spam? at least mr hate helen

‡ Stormlord ‡
29-10-03, 02:23
omg , this new sig. from Eric Draven drives so somewhat crazy, she is so damn sexy.... :D

Respect to you guys ^^

Rade
29-10-03, 02:42
Originally posted by hinch
im surprised any of you mentioned me since most of you have never fought along side me or against me and on the forums i hardly have much impact when compared to others

mr sensiable (qd)
mr old (kurai)
mr spam (fenix)
mr stupid ideas (arc)
mr ego (rade)

etc :)

mmm I luv j00 :)

Rade
29-10-03, 03:09
Id like to give Xio a mention. Hes a good tank and unlike almost
everyone on Pluto he doesnt mind a fair fight.

BlackPrince
29-10-03, 03:25
In Game?

Rade
Kurai
Russian
JANNERIK
Tactics
Joystick
Derisor (a name hated from here to PS and on to Eve!)
Zai
Kramer
TheChef (pure ownage)

CryptoChronic
29-10-03, 03:53
omg how could i forget tactics

FBI
29-10-03, 07:29
I see some people still havn't forgotten me, I'm still here ;)

VetteroX
Artricia
Derisor
Polarity/Neutron/Pitspawn
Insidious-Wolf
FaTaL-WoLf
Silver-Wolf
Quizzical-Wolf
ColdFuZion
Rade
Russian
Jannerik
Tactics
Joystick
Rizzy
Crackwhore
Lenard
QD mr. 6000+ posts spammer
Megaman
PhyscoKilla
Smokey
Forget My Name/Cold Steel?
ServeX
Centuri
CryptoChronic

Beta4 Clan NAT

...That's about all of them, retired,banned,beta4 oldschool

Might have missed a few, my apologies.

For all those who don't know, I created the neocron server stat
CGI which I host 24/7 off a personal server I pay for, this service
is also used by many popular english and german fansites as well
as BramTop's NeocronLauncher PRO add-on which is widely used.
Also created several popular utilities, I got the dungeon stats on
weapons increased through a very good thread I made, and have
contributed to the community with respect in return for mine. I
was once a hardcore player by the name Parad0x but I have lost
my touch sorta speak, I may return to that status when I get a
chance to. To those who were there when I defeated all the TR's
from megaman/physco killa's PvP tournament, hats off to ya for
the memories it has given me :)

Also had the priviledge to play for The Resistance and NDA lead by
two incredible and dedicated leaders, Serve and Centuri.

Peace.

FBI

JackScratch
29-10-03, 07:36
You know, you work your but off trying to change things, then the day comes and you find out no one is even listening. That's OK, Fortitudine Vincimus.

ZoneVortex
29-10-03, 08:18
Noooo ....

Not to sound .... selfish or vein (However it's spelled), but damnit, no one ever remembers me.

Oh well.

Yeah, forget to mention Derisor, Parad0x, Pete, Carinth, Defcon, Brillo, Tycho C, Maximus Decimus. Those are some hardcore dudes.

D'oh, forgot to mention Jest and KramertheWeird.

Richard Adregen
29-10-03, 08:58
Oh, and Genty, and erm... Pulse I guess :p

Actually, I know ph33r better than Pulse, so ph33r's in there too. :p

RA.

neophotographer
29-10-03, 09:18
I swear if this is what it's like to be remembered I'm gonna have to come in and kick ALL YO butts. *giggles* thanks to QD who actually does seem to remember me. *huggles QD and pokes everyone else a few times that didn't remember me* shame on you. *grins and winks*

Stacey, The Neocron Photographer
(site temporarily down due to needing a new server to host it on. lol)

sl33py
29-10-03, 12:14
i was just happy that parad0x was on my side :)
NDA Rocked but got too big imo

\\Fényx//
29-10-03, 12:15
Originally posted by sl33py
i was just happy that parad0x was on my side :)
NDA Rocked but got too big imo

we aint that big now :( everyones jumped on the TG train :sob:

phunqe
29-10-03, 12:18
anonyminity is your best friend

Rade
29-10-03, 13:35
Well para, In my book you are still the best neocron player every.
No one has ever given me the kind of beating that I got from you,
it still haunts me. Wish you could like, get good again so we could
fight and I could see if I can take you know. ;)

GosuSmurf
29-10-03, 15:12
Originally posted by Spoon
Crackwhore.......

beta........

haha yeah :D

Thundra
29-10-03, 15:31
some on mention me i want to feel special.

ive been here soddin ages an no one knows me

WHY OH WHY ITS SO UNFAIR

oh wait its baciuse i hardly ever use the forum doh:mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :mad: o_O 8| O_o :confused: :eek:

tw@
29-10-03, 16:51
Bah humbug...

None of my characters mentioned...

You're all traitors.

ZoneVortex
29-10-03, 16:52
Originally posted by phunqe
anonyminity is your best friend

Ah, agreed. *sinks back into the dark abyss*

nugz420
29-10-03, 21:06
wow so many good figters and tradeskillers out there ill name a few.

pluto

Ba barracus,maximus decimus,glyc,bloodhawk,xio,raid,serve,nish and many others

saturn

element,divide,ghost,schanulleke,-chucklez,crize,vila,tuxy,fawkes, and many others as well

cant wait till they get the next patch out.....hopefully ppu up your ass wont be required for pvp so i can come back and fight some more

][)ank

nonamebrandeggs
29-10-03, 21:37
Damnit, I was only mentioned for having a big name.

Oh well, neither were a lot of people...

Marx
29-10-03, 21:39
I nominate nonamebrandeggs for teh' super 1337357 4w4rd

I nominate Shujin for the 'most burnt dude whilst typing on the forums' award.

*shrugs*

superfresh
29-10-03, 21:47
nonamebrandeggs is the biggest name I've seen.

Cliffraiser
29-10-03, 22:36
Originally posted by *ph33r*
Pulse

you damn wannabe :p

Twitch
29-10-03, 22:41
As if you fools forgot the most famous pks on pluto, the corpse raping canadians:

Twitch
Torque
demon-surge

now watch the flaming is going to start and this thread will be closed much longer after it should've been in the first place. If I recall correctly the popularity threads weren't allowed here.

Nexxy
29-10-03, 22:49
lol most famous PKers on pluto? Not anymore wannabe...

Kobra was the only guy i think effected the community, i dont really communiterise (O_o) anymore...

Shadow Dancer
29-10-03, 22:51
Originally posted by Twitch
As if you fools forgot the most famous pks on pluto, the corpse raping canadians:

Twitch
Torque
demon-surge

now watch the flaming is going to start and this thread will be closed much longer after it should've been in the first place. If I recall correctly the popularity threads weren't allowed here.

The only good PKer in taht group was demon surge, and that was because he was an overpowered hybrid.

lol famous, yea right.

Richard Slade
30-10-03, 01:44
Originally posted by Twitch

Twitch
Torque
demon-surge

Those'll never be the most famous PKers as long as Mega@ss is
in our memories.

Dribble Joy
30-10-03, 02:55
Someone mentioned my name!!!!! What's wrong with you??
My clan is better well known than me.

Anyway. here's mine. Primarily Uranus.

QD (well duh..)
Rabbi fang
Vet (I have never even met or talked to, but is a big name)
Rizzy (bizzarly has my on buddy, dunno why)
eric draven (never met also)
djingoadvanced (also dunno why he wastes his time talking to me, far too big a name to do so)
MADE IN SWITZERLAND (funneh and excelent cster/repper)
Oath (cos hes funneh)
[TgR]Killer (meh clan leader on pluto)
Syntax-error (*giggles)
Trillian (scary... just scary)
MeGaMaN (cos he's... MeGaMaN)
Sid (cos he R l33t pr3c105!!!11!one)
Rade (cos she is Rade)
Kramer (cos he is wierd)
J.Reaper
Xantor (cos he is unkillable)
Hivemind (cos he is uber)
Sirrah
fw
slutsumi
ITAK-MAN (for all the wrong reasons)
redjacket (cos he's insane)
Lexxuk (cos he sexx0rs j00r b0xx0rs)
\\Fényx//
Scikar
Archeus
hinch (cos he is big)
jernau (forum daddeh)
Pitspawn
Sleawer
Helen Angilley (grrrr)
ReefSmoker (cos he smokes weed)
kurai (again, never met him)
Omnituens
Carinth (teh PIMP)
bibliotequa (cos he can sing)
Progenitor
G.0.D.
Zane Shadowfall

more if I think of them

Richard Slade
30-10-03, 02:58
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Someone mentioned my name!!!!! What's wrong with you??
My clan is better well known than me.

Who are you and what's the clan name?
Btw WHY THE HELL DOES YER SIG SAY I OWN U?!
sorry, just had to get that outta me.

hinch
30-10-03, 03:12
oi hands off anna is mine

damn it stormbot guy whos name i cant spell you delete posts too quickly

BlackDove
30-10-03, 03:14
I just saw Iorghe say "d". o.O

Dribble Joy
30-10-03, 03:15
My sig says U own me cos... well you'd have to be pretty shit to loose to me

My clan is the Skulls.

Iorghe
30-10-03, 03:16
made a little mispost..

runs away and goes to bed

Whiety Bulger
30-10-03, 03:18
Fatesender, Lungfish, Pixie, Bruce Crest, Preacher, Danae, HollowOne, Nima, Digital Dragon, Democratius, Frezzer, kzap, Eltanin and many others where who ruled the commuinty back in my day.

Richard Slade
30-10-03, 03:18
Originally posted by Iorghe
made a little mispost..

runs away and goes to bed

You better Jorg you better
I'll send Padre Drom for ya if ya need it :p :angel:

ericdraven
30-10-03, 03:41
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
eric draven (never met also)

You did.

A few reminders:

Epic for CM
Usher of Death
Pepper Park - Exit

Do you remember now? :p

Dribble Joy
30-10-03, 04:16
I'm amazed you can even remember that, and you shouldn't, far too insignificant an event to take up space in your mind.

hehe that was ages ago, when there was no BD around, took ages to finish my epic.

Rieper
30-10-03, 12:51
whats up with skulls atm DJ? are you teh only active member?

Dribble Joy
30-10-03, 13:38
Kind of, a while ago a load of member suddenly just.. dissapeared.
Vap is back though, and we a have a few new members in the last few weeks.
Pariah (teh leader) isn't on that much, he and DrDeath are on saturn a lot now. :(

//Ring\\
31-10-03, 17:50
k i cant stand that fenh0e is more famous then me, thats it, watch out pluto im coming for u.. err.. yeah

fine ill just cap my char and triple gangbang fenix in public and embarrass him for life.. or one can just go to uranus where life is easier and theres many QDs to kill.. >=)