PDA

View Full Version : lag, lag and lag [Saturn]

Sefran
25-10-03, 23:05
What sup with all the lag recently on saturn. Only thing i can see lately is lag....o_O. Servers really cant handle it no more or what...

Rith
25-10-03, 23:07
lag and bugs - saturn is experiencing all sorts of wierd shit right now

syn impairment when you zone

death by lag

items not going into your inventory

oh the fun never ends

boneybob
25-10-03, 23:43
I also get LOADS of lag and bugs, also my friends on all servers report lots of bugs all the time (BAD bugs).

Oh and another thing, just coz you have lag and bugs dont come crying to the faction councelor assistant! :rolleyes:

BB

Rith
26-10-03, 00:21
here's one for KK

how the EFFIN EFF can LAG = Speed Hack? I'd fucking love to know because several people have been booted from the game with a Speed hack detected message?

Fucking right the speeds crazy - pity its now so fucking slow a spider bot has a 50-50 on taking you out

Birkoff
26-10-03, 00:26
Was killing WBs on saturn earlier with a m8 and it kept lagging to hell. :-/

StryfeX
26-10-03, 00:26
Originally posted by Rith
Fucking right the speeds crazy - pity its now so fucking slow a spider bot has a 50-50 on taking you out Now, *THAT'S* bad.... :lol:

I know that the NCPD HQ zone got fucked up beyond beflief. Officer Jenna no longer exists ingame, and hasn't for at least 2 days. So anyone who wants to do the DRE or CA epic (E.g. - ME!) is SOL for now.

Not to mention that the game will simply *stop responding* for some random length of time every few minutes. It usually doesn't even get reflected in the ingame ping readout, either. Whatever it is, it's been going on for at LEAST a week now.

--Stryfe

whifix
26-10-03, 01:32
From what I've seen I think the ping readout is buggy. Where if it gets a responce from the server it'll tell you the time taken but if it gets no responce it'll stay at the last reading it did get until it gets another one.

•Super|\|ova•
26-10-03, 01:39
This is also happening on Pluto. I died 2 times today only because of a lag.

ZoneVortex
26-10-03, 02:06
yeah, massive lag on pluto too

dr.fish
26-10-03, 15:36
hehe, all i know is that from some sort of incredible bug i found an artifact ray of god and a pain easer along with all an rifle pe's equipment in my inventory after a zoning :D

i zoned, then i walked slow as hell, look and 8|