PDA

View Full Version : Serious discussion here- What is a drom?

Hell-demon
25-10-03, 20:50
What exactly are these things?

Are they some sort of mutant camel, or are they some sort of cattle for nomads?

And why do nomads have droms? You could carry more on a terror maler:rolleyes:

And why do people sex themo_O

LTA
25-10-03, 20:52
Originally posted by Hell-demon
What exactly are these things?

And why do nomads have droms? You could carry more on a terror maler:rolleyes:

And why do people sex themo_O

Look like camels

heh droms arent 70/70 and have firey breath.... they seem quite good natured creatures which is ultimatley their downfall and leads to them being abuse....

greendonkeyuk
25-10-03, 20:54
terror mauler would burn all your stuff. sexing a grim chaser would be more hazardous to ur health than a drom. droms are, err, compliant i guess, so its easier for deviants to attend to their desires.

Hell-demon
25-10-03, 20:55
Why are they green too?

If they are some sort of mutation of camel they would still have the hair? Or has the radiation mutated them?

greendonkeyuk
25-10-03, 21:00
lexxuk is the best guy to ask about shit like that mate. im jus guessing here.

GT_Rince
25-10-03, 21:01
I always saw Lexx and Duder sexing them, so that kinda speaks for itself - but then again, I saw Lexx 'up to his apricots' a number of times in mutants, Grims, Raptors (if they were close enough) and the odd Hazard Worm - I did hear about an unfortunate accident with a Johnny 5 tho :D
Seen a group of 7 people once sexing a Drom - poor thing musta been knackered :D

Hell-demon
25-10-03, 21:03
eeeeeeewwwwwww:eek:

Lexxuk
25-10-03, 21:06
I'm guessing drom is a play on words for andromeda, that cute chick space ship in the tv series andromeda, so, everytime you sex a drom, you can pretty much safetly say "I sexed that chick outta andromeda". Either that or its a Llama (see Sim City 2k for details ;))

GT_Rince
25-10-03, 21:16
I think it's like a Llama - because that's more your kinda chick :p

Only joking Lexx - some of those muties are quite nice :D

Dont Mess
25-10-03, 21:30
yep lexx is yr man i think pple sex droms coz they sex u bak they are like mutant hoe cammels.

KidWithStick
25-10-03, 21:34
all i know is...whenever i see one i punch it to death:D

Zokk
25-10-03, 21:55
drom·e·dar·y

The one-humped domesticated camel (Camelus dromedarius), widely used as a beast of burden.

ichinin
26-10-03, 01:05
A drom is a form of camel used by hunters for occational sexing inbetween hunting firemobs :)

Q`alooaith
26-10-03, 02:30
If you people arn't carefull you'll whipe out all the drom's and then who will you sex...

I think it's because they are a good newbi mob, easyer to kill than rat's and higher level.. or somthing.. I hope they get a massive stealth boost to 120/120 or somthing, so next nutter to punch one get's a shock..

Hell-demon
26-10-03, 12:01
Why not sex crawlers?

and thanx zokk for the research:)