PDA

View Full Version : ZAO's great MC5 idea

zAo
25-10-03, 20:37
ok maybe this should be in the brainport but im too lazy to post it there

what if they made the mc5 that we all know and love drop an mc5 part every run.

then the other little buildings have random drops like it is now.... maybe that way they can sold some of the problems of too many poeple wanting to use mc5 at once.

flame away

greendonkeyuk
25-10-03, 20:43
If mc5 drops were one part per run i dont think it would solve the popularity thing at all. If anythin there would be a core of "campers" who would be there all the time. It would however flood the economy with mc5 parts and possibly drive down prices of complete chips. That wouldnt be too bad. Personally i dont bother with mc5 at all any more, i think it sucks. However i do like your idea a lot. Id rather see it be made into some sort of UBER dungeon tho, like the chaos caves with the boss at the end in the mc5 room rather than how it is at the moment, of running into the one room in there and hiding in the safe part every 30 seconds.

I like the idea of having several places drop mc5 parts too, you get my vote on that one mate for sure. its been said more than once but they never seem to listen to anything we have to say about mc5 at all. jus my opinion.

Syntax-Error
25-10-03, 20:43
And instead flood the market with more "rares"

zAo
25-10-03, 20:45
if they wanna listen............. BRING BACK THE GLASS..... or at least bring it back on the other side taht would be cool :P

LTA
25-10-03, 20:45
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
And instead flood the market with more "rares"

Well the way its going more n more will be added as none seem to get tidied.... besides 15 mill + is a bit mad for a slightly specialler special forces :p