PDA

View Full Version : 2 New Public GR Locations...

Cypher_Psy
25-10-03, 17:56
What I'm suggesting are 2 tiny changes...

A GR at THE DESERT RACETRACK and OLD GRAYCORE OUTPOST.
This would complete the layout pattern of public GR's and relieve some frustration at not getting about.

If not Graycore AT LEAST the Racetrack..!

---

This would compliment the few other Public GR places such as Escador, El Farid. Point Red and Crest....

Looking at the layout of these places, there are no Public GR's in the middle of the map...(Bar TH, but certain factions get shot at)

Ok, theres lots of ops but still people mostly keep them locked down (probably to slow down ninja hacks / stop people levelling / Just be petty)

---

What do you think?

Benjie
25-10-03, 18:09
Put a public GR in cyphers appartment.

btw voted yes for the racetrack one, but I would prefere direct access from pepper park somehow.

Shujin
25-10-03, 18:22
needs to be a GR closer to regents legacy , maybe in same zone or 1 zone above it. thats a very nice leveling spot for mid level chars, but really really hard to get to ( not really hard just really ANNOYING ;] )

Benjie
25-10-03, 18:27
There needs to be 10 mre GR's in each zone, then unlock them all and inrease the cost of vehicles by double. THen make it so venture warps automaticlly choose the best place for you to go and make GR's free. Then make Cypher into a vehicle shop owner and make Neocron into real life. THen make the wastelands into that place from the teletubies with all the hills, and replace regents mutants with the cast from rainbow. Then make tanks into super furry rabits and double there con and str.

Shujin
25-10-03, 18:37
and paint pink flowers on there foreheads

NS_CHROME54
25-10-03, 18:43
definitely a good idea to put a gr at the racetrack... and a vehicle shop while they're at it too.

massic
25-10-03, 18:44
I would like to see a GR at the Racetrack and near Regent's Legacy as well.

Additionally put one in the building south of eastgate and move CRP to Catlock Bay so it's not controlled by cycrow anymore.

definitely a good idea to put a gr at the racetrack... and a vehicle shop while they're at it too.

There's a Cryton's and ASG there already, they're just vendors near the gogo with some wooden tables and such.

Shujin
25-10-03, 18:46
wtf is the point of having el farid and escador both having gr's? they are almost in same place...

NS_CHROME54
25-10-03, 18:47
massic u can't buy vehicle ammo at crytons

massic
25-10-03, 18:48
Originally posted by NS_CHROME54
massic u can't buy vehicle ammo at crytons

I know but there is also an ASG guy there who sell's vehicles and ammo.

LTA
25-10-03, 19:22
how about 1 around the graves, then you can use it for the graves and Worm tunnels.... just a thought as graves are a main leveling spot ....

Shadow Dancer
25-10-03, 19:25
YES there should be a GR at the racetrack.

greendonkeyuk
25-10-03, 20:57
YES to both gr suggestions.

Eledhbrant
25-10-03, 21:25
Yes, more public GR's :)

//Ring\\
25-10-03, 21:41
id very much like a gr directly to the very middle of the center of nothing :)

and the racetrack.. though most of the time i just walk there :P

/me has gotten used to walkin around, his old comp always synched out each time he zoned in a vehicle

its not THAT bad, one can go from one end of the wastes to the other in like 20 mins with practice and the patience that it takes to dodge mobs :P but its not impossible, i did it once when i was a n00b with only a stiletto to protect my 0/3 spy with lol

dr.fish
26-10-03, 15:41
and fix el farid for god's sake, cant tag it!!

Spoon
26-10-03, 16:32
Originally posted by dr.fish
and fix el farid for god's sake, cant tag it!!

Yeah, fix it already.....
It's fixed on the Test Server, but I guess we have to wait a month or two till the next MegaPatch(tm) is ready, to get it on Retail.....

I voted yes, btw.......

-FN-
26-10-03, 16:53
Desert Racetrack, YES :)

I think the other should be two zones north of the Desert OP in H_06 at the buildings at the T. A little more centralized.

Two other nice ones would be Calida Village and the Battle Dome.

LTA
26-10-03, 17:15
Originally posted by Spoon
Yeah, fix it already.....
It's fixed on the Test Server, but I guess we have to wait a month or two till the next MegaPatch(tm) is ready, to get it on Retail.....

I voted yes, btw.......

Taking bets on the bug this fix will cause...

/me places bet on bugged medi grs next :D