25-10-03, 04:07
I have. What about it?

Shujin
25-10-03, 04:08
Originally posted by BlackDove
I have. What about it? *sigh look at the pictures
and even if u dont speak german, its ez to read
"Ein Appartment, wo man zu Barter Preisen einkaufen kann. "
that he's selling the apartment, look a the pictures and then ull see what about it

BlackDove
25-10-03, 04:12
Looks like something I'd imagine a TG clan apt to look like, although I don't know, never saw one.

Shujin
25-10-03, 04:13
Looks like something I'd imagine a TG clan apt to look like, although I don't know, never saw one.
are u fuckin blind dude...

BlackDove
25-10-03, 04:15
I don't see the problem. The clercs? The image of Mona Lisa? Could've been a clan appt during some period of the game I wasn't participating in.

In any case, I don't see the weirdness about it. Maybe I'm missing something.

Cyphor
25-10-03, 04:16
emm if you mean the npc in the apt, think the pic is taken from a constructors club so doubt they selling that apt :p if they advertising it as that then hopefully someone doesnt buy thinking their getting something their not :(

Shujin
I don't see the problem. The clercs? The image of Mona Lisa? Could've been a clan appt during some period of the game I wasn't participating in.

In any case, I don't see the weirdness about it. Maybe I'm missing something. *sigh*

how the fuck would someone have an apt that has npcs in it, comeon think about it, thinkk ;/

Owain
There's NPC's in the apt...so?

Shujin
25-10-03, 04:18
Originally posted by Owain
There's NPC's in the apt...so? omg AM I THE FUCKIN ONLY ONE THAT SEE'S SOMETHIN WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE

QuantumDelta
25-10-03, 04:18
Originally posted by Cyphor
emm if you mean the npc in the apt, think the pic is taken from a constructors club so doubt they selling that apt :p if they advertising it as that then hopefully someone doesnt buy thinking their getting something their not :( more or less.

Cyphor
25-10-03, 04:21
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74025&highlight=constructors+club

Think that should explain it, as i said doubt they're selling the apt as they have no way to get ownership of it. If they are then someone isnt gona get what they paid for....or kk have a bad gm or faction rep...

QuantumDelta
25-10-03, 04:22
HTML doesn't work...just use ubb code..(vb code..)
meh :p

Owain
25-10-03, 04:22
Originally posted by Shujin
omg AM I THE FUCKIN ONLY ONE THAT SEE'S SOMETHIN WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE

Goto saturn, then goto Via sect 3, then goto the 3rd closest apt port to the subway, then type NEXTBASE...that'll take you to a constructor's club apt that has npc's.

They are GM spawn, it's been like this for almost 2 months now.

BlackDove
25-10-03, 04:23
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
HTML doesn't work...just use ubb code..(vb code..)
meh :p

He did...you suck if you didn't at least wait for him to edit it =P

Cyphor
25-10-03, 04:24
yeah just realised dont have to link it in html it does it auto if i just write the address :o

Shujin
25-10-03, 04:24
no i mean WTF bcuz hes sellin it ;P
either he has a friend that has "powers" to make shit like that which someone in kk should get em out
or hes just scammin and only selling the pword to the apt

notice small print at bottom:
das muss aber ein öffentliches App. sein eigentlich - oder? Ja natürlich, man hat zu jeder Zeit zutritt.

basicly sayin its a public apt.

so hes maybe selling the PWORD to it ;P
some ppl are gettin scammed

Originally posted by Owain
Goto saturn, then goto Via sect 3, then goto the 3rd closest apt port to the subway, then type NEXTBASE...that'll take you to a constructor's club apt that has npc's.

They are GM spawn, it's been like this for almost 2 months now.

oh, so someone "selling" apts with gm spawned items in them isnt wrong?\
ps. last time i went there it was pword cnstclub

BlackDove
25-10-03, 04:25
It's like people in the old days doing commercials for PSX games by putting images of rendered cutscenes in magazines.

What you'd get is just a crappy graphic game usually.

QuantumDelta
25-10-03, 04:26
He did...you suck if you didn't at least wait for him to edit it =P
No he didn't :p

[.URL=http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74025&highlight=constructors+club]const club[/URL.]

is what he was looking for (without the periods) :p

Shujin - Yes he's selling the password.
If people are silly enough.....meh....

KidWithStick
25-10-03, 04:27
rofl calm down...

theres a cst club on jupiter i believe in the canyons for TG members... its for role play, it cost money to get through the door, but inside things are cheaper.

its a good idea, kinda like running your own business...

Shujin
25-10-03, 04:29
Originally posted by KidWithStick
rofl calm down...

theres a cst club on jupiter i believe in the canyons for TG members... its for role play, it cost money to get through the door, but inside things are cheaper.

its a good idea, kinda like running your own business... i find it kinda wierd u guys dont find it 1 bit fucked up that hes selling a Pword to an apt, and oviously trying to play it off like hes selling the apt itself...

Cyphor
25-10-03, 04:29
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
No he didn't :p

[.URL=http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74025&highlight=constructors+club]const club[/URL.]

is what he was looking for (without the periods) :p

Shujin - Yes he's selling the password.
If people are silly enough.....meh....

heh yeah been a while since i used vb but on my browser just typing in the address seemed to link it :)

Thx for info though now i know how to do it properly :angel:

Kenjuten
25-10-03, 05:19
Shit happens -- er, Scamming happens.

It's common knowledge what the password is..

And if I'm 100% wrong, it's about time for me to go to sleep, so. :D

StrongSad
25-10-03, 05:41
any of these things on uranus?

CryptoChronic
25-10-03, 05:47
hahaha thats bollock hes selling an apartment that was edited and had npcs placed in it.... a clan on pluto had a cusomized apartment .. it was like a stoor

Shadow Dancer
25-10-03, 05:59
What's a stoor?

:p

livide
25-10-03, 06:01
that post on ebay was about selling a password to get into that "construction club"... not more, not less

anyway... this was added some while ago "The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken. " ..

i think just a few minutes after the discussion on the german forum the guy took back his offer...

"das muss aber ein öffentliches App. sein eigentlich - oder? Ja natürlich, man hat zu jeder Zeit zutritt."

= means: it has to be a public app?! - yes for sure - u have access to that app 24/7"

(anyway... as mentioned on the german forum... that app will be down the next 9 days or something.... cant remember it clearly at this daytime ^^)

NeoChick
25-10-03, 09:37
Somebody is advertising that he is auctioning the password to a secret public apartment where people can purchase goods at cheaper prices without a barterer

I think it is a rip off. I think Shujin was quite right in his remark WTF

Kenjuten
25-10-03, 13:27
Secret public apartment...

Oxymoron alert. :D

-FN-
25-10-03, 14:15
Um, ok. After you've removed the link I think you can close the thread considering the first post is:

[Link Removed - Ulle]
WTF?!

Yeah, let's have a discussion about that.

Shujin
25-10-03, 14:24
wtf ulle, how the fuck was that agaisnt forum rules

its not fuckin advertising or ANYTHING else agaisnt forum rules.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79730
the german ones still up.. wonder why... oh thats right... because theres nothin aobut the damn thing agaisnt rules ;/