PDA

View Full Version : New Concept: Playing 2 mmorpg's at once.

Benjie
25-10-03, 03:22
Does anybody play SW:G + NC at the same time? (not literally)

Instead of playing 1 at a time, and then starting another one for a breather.... How about starting 2 at a time?

IE insead of going off to Face of Mankind when it comes out, wait for both FOM and WOW and start them both at the same time, and play them both consistantly.

Maybe it will get rid of the stale oder that kicks in after a while.

Just a thought... I know it's kinda taboo but...

[EDIT] I was thinking of starting Asherons Call 2 and Starwars Galexies together. Seing if they get as stale so quick.

OTIS
25-10-03, 18:46
i did play NC and SWG at the same time for about 2 weeks...then realized how much better SWG is than NC and cancelled my NC account...so if u really like the starting game i wouldnt suggest it...but i'm happily on SWG now :D

Tazo
25-10-03, 20:26
first, that was not the question, second, stop repeating swgownsswgownsswgowns in every thread, it only makes you sound like you dont believe yourself.

Syntax-Error
25-10-03, 20:45
Also say goodbye to your forum account :P

The new rules say if ure quit and say so on board your account is suspended.

Kenjuten
25-10-03, 22:04
I'm going to be trying out FFXI while I'm playing NC, so yeah, I will be doing 2 MMORPGs at once. =)

Not the first time I've done something like this...

Owain
25-10-03, 22:19
Originally posted by Kenjuten
I'm going to be trying out FFXI while I'm playing NC, so yeah, I will be doing 2 MMORPGs at once. =)

Not the first time I've done something like this...

Yeah, I'm doing the same thing.

McEvoy
25-10-03, 23:23
Im goina play World of Warcraft when it comes out. But I love neocron and will wait for dome of york. I think its good to have a Sci-Fi univers and a MidEvil univers dont you? but ill also have to figure out what ill be paying for all this....

Marx
25-10-03, 23:27
DAoC, Neocron, and The Realm at the same time.

:D

Neocron takes precedence of course.

boneybob
25-10-03, 23:34
I found an old Pc-Gamer the other day with a 14 day trial of a MMORG called Earth&Beyond (published by EA), i had never heard of it until now, so iv been spending a "little!" time on that.

firstly i would like to say, i love NC and im a Neocrack addict *oh the pain :D *, the earth and beyonds alright, its got some nice fetures but is realy only for space gamers (would like to add that if the KK added some kind of small space content to the game simmilary to Earth and Beyond NC would truly R0CX!) , but E&B is ore like a Single player game than an MMORG, it was blitzed by EVE and has only 30% of full player cappacity on ONE server (the rest are 20%).

Nice game , infact i think its growing on me, but as i said more of a single player than a MMORG all you do is talk to NPCs all the time and hardly any PvP.

8|

BB

Kenjuten
25-10-03, 23:35
originally posted by Marx:
DAoC, Neocron, and The Realm at the same time.

Neocron takes precedence of course.
So why didn't you list Neocron first, huh? huh ? HUH???

:p Lahmaer.