PDA

View Full Version : What is best to level a droner spy in, the graves or crystal caves?

random hero
24-10-03, 23:31
anyone care to shed some light

Tratos
24-10-03, 23:36
id say graves

~T

random hero
24-10-03, 23:42
well i've been leveling in the grave for a while now and so are alot of other people, i was really wondering if the crystal caves are normally that full and i could get some decent time down there.

two other questions.

1. what zone are the caves in?

2. how much do bat queen implants normally sell for?

Rev
24-10-03, 23:46
Graves def. mate..

Get a faster drone and gather all snakes in one room. Then switch to an area of effect drone and keep blasting till every one of the little buggers drop.

Then rezone and redo.

ReVeR

random hero
24-10-03, 23:47
that is exactly what i've been doing

but how do the caves differ?

Rev
24-10-03, 23:47
i mean snake minion cave or what ever its called, ( where the blood viper king is)

Mantus
24-10-03, 23:51
There is actually another cave thats rather nice for droners. ;) Infact it's better then the graves in my opinion.

random hero
24-10-03, 23:52
please enlighten me to these mystical caves. if you want it to remain privaliged info PM me :) ;)

Cyphor
24-10-03, 23:56
try swamp caves for a change, crystal caves are a pain for a droner as the mobs are small and not as close together for aew. Also the queen is a fire mob so your drones will drop fast :(

Rev
24-10-03, 23:56
Well, graves are one zone east of Tescom, i havent played for about 2 months now (cant get game to work through this frickin proxy server that i have to access internet through) and cant really remeber cryctal caves that well, didnt go there much, but graves werent too bad then, was normally always quiet, except when a few monks came down and killed everythign in secs, making me feel soooo small, lol. I always liked it as u can hide safely and dont have to fly miles to reach mob. Also its easy for me to reach as CM. But its up to you m8, depends how u like to play.

ReVeR

Mantus
25-10-03, 00:02
There ya go, listen to Cyphor. There is a swamp cave which doesnt have any water in it. I believe the 4th room doesnt spawn anything. Just go straight for the shaman, then reset and do it all over again.

random hero
25-10-03, 00:06
which zone is that?

random hero
25-10-03, 00:20
there are a few sdwamp caves about the place, which one is best?

Mantus
25-10-03, 00:27
lol fine ill stop being mesterious :p

I_03

check its map at http://neocron.ems.ru/