PDA

View Full Version : Regants Mutants - PPUs!!!

Progenitor
24-10-03, 20:32
Regants Mutants are growing in intelligence.

How long before they get PSI abilities?

How about the devleopment team speed up their mental abilities and give them some psi abilities.

I want to see them doing raids with Regants-PPUs and para-spaming everyone they see, so that the regants troopers and what not have an easier time aiming!

-p

Tratos
24-10-03, 20:36
...so youve never seen a mutant preacher b4?

they HAVE psi abilities

both APU and PPU, so this is pretty pointless, unless you mean high end mobs of course....in that case id say yes

~T

Zu (Pluto)
24-10-03, 20:38
I am eagering awaiting the mutants to go and hack Regants. :)

Zu

petek480
24-10-03, 20:47
Originally posted by Tratos

they HAVE psi abilities

both APU and PPU, so this is pretty pointless, unless you mean high end mobs of course....in that case id say yes

~T
I'd like to see them be able to holy shelter one another.

Progenitor
24-10-03, 22:52
Originally posted by Tratos

they HAVE psi abilities

~T

Aren't those the Elightened Preachers/Acolytes ?? Not quite mutants.

Besides, they aren't near the Regant mutant level - we need Regant PSI mutants. Para-spaming and damage boosting runners!

-p

Tratos
24-10-03, 22:57
Originally posted by Progenitor
Aren't those the Elightened Preachers/Acolytes ?? Not quite mutants.

Besides, they aren't near the Regant mutant level - we need Regant PSI mutants. Para-spaming and damage boosting runners!

-p

They still look mutated to me, lol and i see your point.

oh and you also get mutated PSI spiders

~T

SeXeD HeXeD
24-10-03, 22:59
nubs...

Heavyporker
25-10-03, 17:09
He's right about the Enlighteneds not being proper mutants - those are the Crahn acolytes that went on the Long Walk and failed by succumbing to the wastelands' radiation.

BUT.... perhaps the Enlighteneds will join with Regants... and they will increase their abilities enormously with Blessed Healing themselves and other mutants around them. AND they will get to use halo spells... PERHAPS EVEN BARRELS?!?!