PDA

View Full Version : what would u do if a enemy clan wanted sumthing back when u hack it from their belt?

Cryotchekk
24-10-03, 20:15
wham
http://www.strike9.com/file.ashx?path=%2fsluttinator%2ffullsize%2fvamp.jpg
bump
http://www.strike9.com/file.ashx?path=%2fsluttinator%2ffullsize%2fshit.jpg

and now i was forced to give it back. were at war, so wtf is the point of this? WAR. i would of kept there stuff and sold it. the rezz killed a guy from us and got some stuff off of him, but aparently sum1 dropped a cs and they gave it back to us. shit like this is fucking stupid, war trophy's should be kept etc.

bah

BlackPrince
24-10-03, 20:16
Keep it. FF would.

Phiberdelic
24-10-03, 20:19
if its something i dont need or cant use then i advertise it in clan, if there is no need (need not frivolous want) then I Direct the person and offer to sell it back to them , of course at an inflated enemy pricing. But that is just me.

superfresh
24-10-03, 20:23
Can imagine the warm fuzzy feeling I'd get from returning it. Makes me nauseous. Keep it.

NS_CHROME54
24-10-03, 20:27
keep it for yourself or the clan, or sell it back to the enemy at an inflated price, like phib said.

i myself would use it, and if i couldn't, i'd trade it for something i could.

Cryotchekk
24-10-03, 20:39
my clan made me give it back :(

Pi-Oh-Pah
24-10-03, 20:52
Next time dont tell em - If you hack someones belt the stuff is yours - thats the whole point of hacking isnt it

Lethys
24-10-03, 20:55
Originally posted by BlackPrince
Keep it. FF would.

Quite the opposite actually. He was made to give it back because we returned a CS that we looted from a BRTF belt.

DarkPhoenix
24-10-03, 20:56
Heh, I clan I was in made me give a 3 slot Mal back :eek: :mad:

-FN-
24-10-03, 22:23
When I lose something in a belt, I don't expect to get it back.

Granted I've never lost anything, but when I *do* and I *will*, oh well, buh-bye AntiBuff, HL, FA, or whatever I have on my person that day. It just gives me something to do, collect rare parts again.

If I get your belt, don't expect your stuff back because I don't expect mine.

Lucky Sparks
24-10-03, 23:11
keep it.

We had that problem in our clan with a 4 slot HL when a opposing clan member we were at war with shows up to an op war RED, gets slaughtered and drops the HL.

I laughed at the looser who dropped it on his belt and then put him and his 14 friends on ignore when they wouldnt stop DM ing me.

Then I told our apu who picked it up ..... Finders Keepers.

our apu still uses it :D

That dude shouldnt have showed up with RED SL!

W00t FREEBIE !!!!!!! :angel:

Mr Friendly
24-10-03, 23:24
Originally posted by Lucky Sparks
keep it.

We had that problem in our clan with a 4 slot HL when a opposing clan member we were at war with shows up to an op war RED, gets slaughtered and drops the HL.

I laughed at the looser who dropped it on his belt and then put him and his 14 friends on ignore when they wouldnt stop DM ing me.

Then I told our apu who picked it up ..... Finders Keepers.

our apu still uses it :D

That dude shouldnt have showed up with RED SL!

W00t FREEBIE !!!!!!! :angel:

............???
u drop belts in OP zones if u have red SL?

Shujin
24-10-03, 23:31
nice freezer ;|

Rizzy
24-10-03, 23:39
Heh, I clan I was in made me give a 3 slot Mal back

Because you looted it from his belt in a chaos cave team after I had killed him. Therefore wasn't it my malediction to make the decision with?

Kenjuten
25-10-03, 01:11
Warzones decrease the amount of loot dropped by 1..

Meaning, normal & 'holy' people will never drop anything in warzones.

People with 'red' soullight will drop more items... being in a warzone in this case only slightly diminishes the problem. It still exists.

Benjie
25-10-03, 01:27
Originally posted by Rizzy
Because you looted it from his belt in a chaos cave team after I had killed him. Therefore wasn't it my malediction to make the decision with?
No.
But I see where you are coming from.