PDA

View Full Version : Major Glitches on Saturn Last Night

whifix
24-10-03, 20:13
Did anyone else have major bugs on saturn last night? Like casting spells that didn't work(shelters, resist boosts etc..), sync that would last forever and the unability to log on for 5-10 minutes at a time? Or drugs that wouldn't work till you relogged? I know alot of these are usual but last night was really bad.

Selendor
24-10-03, 20:51
I got 2 completely new bugs last night on Saturn after the server was rebooted. I logged back in to see that suddenly I had zero Soullight. Hadn't been fighting at all so it was definitely a bug. Then after that I zoned at MB and managed to get a never decreasing synaptic hit of 33%.

The Synaptic went after I zoned again, but my SL is still low.

Still could have been worse I suppose.

whifix
25-10-03, 00:52
another bug I had was i kept losing SL for killing enemy factions. Is this a bug or is there some patch notes I didn't read?

Kenjuten
25-10-03, 01:23
Can't say if that's an actual bug....I'm halfway thinking it's because of the way Soullight works..

Also, you have to know where you're doing your killing.

Hunting grounds == definate SL drop, friend or foe.

Anarchy grounds == depends...

Warzone == No SL change.

Anyway, about how Soullight works, if I understand right, if you kill someone with higher SL than you, your SL drops...in anarchy zones. Seems to matter much more if it's a friendly or the same faction.

Small problem is, the max SL the game sees is 10 when doing CALCULATIONS, not considerations (when figuring out whether you get the drop or not), to how much SL you lose and where you end up, although you can put the real value up higher than 10. If you kill someone, and the kill affects your soullight negatively, you get shitted on by getting either 0 or negative SL.

Ultima
25-10-03, 02:21
last night i got my spy poked up and ready to hunt, i reped to hunt warbots and as my impairment went my hack skill didnt unimpair.. freaky! Relog fixed it

Aside from that I have had fatals ingame rather than when trying to quit NC, only yesterday and today about 3 in all. I never had fatals ingame before with the fatal error popup, only when i try to <esc> sumtimes. :wtf:

Thundra
25-10-03, 02:29
i experienced a lot of these and it was all down to a rediculas amount of lag. my ping was bouncing around 60 to 1500 and was a bit mental and ten later was gettin all sort of crazy lag effected bugs. seems ok tonight tho

Shujin
25-10-03, 02:35
i had -25 hack for no reason in plaza 1 o.0

Thundra
25-10-03, 02:36
lol ya my tank had -50 once for no reason. but thats a seperate bug that relogin sorts out